The Dance (Part 2)

Forever friends?

"I'll fine you later, Korilla! Now, off you go!" Minhyuk said and twirled me away. I spun off towards the right and landed in yet another person's arms.

"Gotcha," the owner of the arms which caught me said.

"Himchan?" I squinted my eyes and he laughed. "Haven't you got used to my arms yet?" he teased.

"I.." I tried to explain but it got stuck. I am! I'm used to your arms. So much that I just wanna hug you all day, hold your hand every second, and just enjoy having your arms around me. I started to feel sad again. No, Kori. You can't. You're supposed to help Soyeon. Remember your promise! I chided myself.

"Sorry about earlier," he suddenly spoke. I jerked my head up at his words.

"What for..?" I whispered, wishing and praying that he knew why Zelo had gotten mad at him. I felt his hand tightened around my waist as he shrugged his shoulders under my left hand.

"I just felt like... like I should apologise." I felt my heart drop. He didn't know why. He was apologising because he felt like he needed to, not because he knew that his attention was diverted away from me. Why am I always feeling like I'm never important to him?

I slid my hand down from his shoulder and walked off from his tight hold around my waist. "Kori ah!" his voice called, overpowering the music. "Noona!" Zelo shouted for me on my left side.

I glanced at Zelo for a moment and stalked off towards the exit. The staff opened the door for me and I rushed out, with my tears forming. I didn't know why the tears formed, but I just felt like crying. Was my feelings for him really that vague? Everyone else could tell, except him?

I strolled to the pond, and sat on one of the benches there. The wind blew my hair away from my tear-stained face. I wasn't even sobbing hard. The tears just fell on it's own. I closed my knees together and covered them with the palms of my hands. Staring at my pale hands, another round of tears fell.

Just then, someone knelt in front me on one leg. "Why is this little Korilla crying?" Minhyuk peered at me. I looked at him in shock and quickly wiped my tears away. "You're crying on this beautiful night?" he asked with a smile on his face. I pouted away from him, but he chuckled and stood up to sit beside me. "Looking like a princess, a sweet, beautiful girl, crying under this moon. Seeing that breaks my heart..." he looked at me and said, "But thank God I'm seeing nothing like that tonight. It's just a Korilla crying."

"YAH!" I yelled at him and pushed his shoulder when I realized he was teasing me.

He laughed and folded his arms. "So tell oppa, why were you crying?" he asked with a small smile.

"It's nothing," I shook my head when what happened earlier flooded my mind. I smiled softly to show him I was fine.

"Nothing? Then why aren't you smiling?" he queried. His face filled up my vision as he looked closer. "Your eyes are swollen. This must be because of a guy. Right?" he guessed.

"It's not," I lied and played with my fingers.

"Oh... Then it must be about money? Hmm," he pretended to think as he put a finger to his chin, "What can it be? You have TOO much money to spend? The last time I checked, you're so rich that you could just buy Hyeri a car for her birthday and pay it in cash on the spot!"

I reached out and immediately covered his mouth. "Oppa!" I stopped him and looked around to see if anyone was watching.

He pulled my hand away and asked softly, "You still can't tell anyone?" I nodded and sighed gently. "I'm still the only one who knows?" I nodded again and he sighed this time.

"Oppa, I'm fine. Don't worry," I assured him. He put his arms around my shoulder and squeezed.

"You'll be fine. That I know. Right now, you're not. I can tell. But you will be. Like always," he smirked at me. "Alright! Let's go!" he suddenly stood up and held my hand.

"Where to?" I asked in confusion.

"It's been so long since we met! Shouldn't we spend some time together?" he frowned at me. I shook my head and pointed to the door that led to the dance. "Ah, just ditch that! I bought a new house recently. Come see!" he pouted. I shook my head again. "I have a purple colored guest room that you can use!" he tempted. He knew I loved purple! Ah, dammit. It's purple... I shook my head yet again, this time with more force. "I'll cook you your favourite-"

"Let's go!" I smiled brightly and stood up. His cooking was really good, and well, on the days that I craved my mother's cooking, he cooked for me instead. We met in Singapore and well, it's been quite some time since we met.

"Knew you'd give in," he smirked and led me to his car.

 

"Zelo ah," I called apologetically over the phone. "Noona's sorry. I met a friend so we're out now. Don't be mad, okay?" I bit my fingernail nervously.

"It's okay, Noona! I know you're not having a good time with Himchan hyung and that Soyeon. Sorry for dragging you out," he apologized. This little boy....

"It's Noona's fault. Junhong ah, I'll buy you something nice to eat soon, alright?" I said.

"Ne~ Noona, see you soon! I'll go play now," he replied respectfully.

"Mm," I acknowledged and hung up. I sighed and tapped away to Daehyun.

Daehyun.
Hyeri has been wanting to go Lotte World since we came back.
Bring her there.
She'll forgive you soon.
No worries. :)

I kept my phone and Minhyuk asked, "Who was that on the phone? Boyfriend?"

"Would I date someone younger than me!?" I asked in shock. I slapped his shoulder hard. "Tsk! Do I look like someone so erted!?"

"Yah, yah, yah. It's a joke!" he laughed and swerved the car into a parking spot. "We're here!" he announced and turned the engine off. We got off the car and I turned to see a mansion.

"This isn't a just house, Minhyuk ssi. It's a mansion," I acted polite and said.

"This is like a small hut compared to yours," he teased. I slapped him again and he laughed. He unlocked the door and went in, with me following him. "Don't need to remove your shoes."

I nodded and strode in. "Minhyuk ah! You're home?" his mother came out. "OMO!" she gasped when she saw me, "Isn't this... Kori? Aigoo! Kori ah! You've become so pretty!" she covered with one hand and led me in with another.

"Annyeonghaseyo, omonim," I bowed with a smile. "Omonim, you say I'm pretty? But Minhyuk oppa still calls me Korilla!" I pouted.

"Aish! This naughty kid of mine," she blinked and Minhyuk and slapped his .

"EOMMA! I'm already an adult. Don't do that!" he whined and covered his .

"WAE?! Why can't I? I can slap your anytime. I'm your mom!" she scolded. "Aish! Kori ah, come here, come here." We sat down and caught up with each other.

Minhyuk sat beside me and his mother was in front of me. This was just like the times in Singapore. Where we all had fun just hanging out, chatting and teasing each other.

Just then, my phone rang. I picked up upon seeing Himchan's number. "Kooorrrriiii aaaahhhh," he dragged my name.

"Himchan?" I called. "What's going on?" 

"I wanna taaaalk to yoooou," he cried. "Come fiiiind meeeee!"

"Himchan ah! Are you drunk?" I asked worriedly.

"I'M NOT DRUNK!" he suddenly yelled. Sigh, he's drunk.

"Himchan, where are you? Are you at the dance?" I was panicking, because well, Himchan gets very emotional and word-y when he's drunk. He gets so straightforward that does get him in fights.

"I dooooon't knowwww," he laughed. "This is funnnnnn! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Himchan ah! Himchan ah!" I kept shouting over the phone. I hung up and quickly called Yongguk. "Yobosaeyo?" he answered after 2 rings. "Oppa, where' s Himchan? He just called me and asked me to find him but he's drunk and I don't know where he is."

"He and a couple of seniors went out to drink after we fought," he sighed over the phone. 

"You guys fought again? This time over what?" I asked, echoing his sigh.

"Zelo came to tell me that Himchan invited Soyeon to the dance. I got mad at him, so I told him off. We fought... and well, he left," Yongguk explained. He fought with Himchan for me.... Who am I to scold him?

"Ok. I'll try to find him," I sighed again. "I'll bring him home." I hung up and looked at Minhyuk and his mother.

"I'll send you," Minhyuk said and got up. We rushed out into his car and drove out. "This Himchan.. Why must you find him just because he's drunk?"

"He doesn't get drunk easily.. But if he does, it's something serious. He fought with Yongguk oppa. He must be really sad. I'm worried for him," I admitted and looked out the window trying to find him. 

Suddenly, my phone rang. My eyes widened at the name. It was Himchan. I picked up, "HIMCHAN AH! Where are you!?"

"It's me, Soyeon. Kori ssi, don't worry. I'm with Himchannie. We're at my house, so he'll stay over. Don't worry! I'll bring him home tomorrow," her voice flooded the phone. The phone slid out of my hand and onto my lap.

 

~~

OK! Here's another update of the day!

Comment more! <3