Let's just...

Forever friends?

"Really?" I laughed without humor, "Cause I don't feel it at all."

"Kori," he called, "Please. Just give me some time. I'll prove it to you."

"Prove what? I'm not anyone to you. I'm just a friend, right? Soyeon's the one you care for. She's the one you like. You can do anything you want with her. Keep whatever promise you made to her. Whatever. Just leave me out of this," I blinked away. 

"What are you talking about?" he turned my head to face him. "I don't like Soyeon. I like-" he stopped.

"Someone else?" I choked back my own tears, "I'm so tired, Himchan ah. I hate seeing this side of you. I hate it so much."

"No, no, no. Don't cry," he whispered. My tears fell.

"Stop," I pushed him away. He kept quiet for awhile, and just let me cry. A few minutes passed, and he sighed. 

"Just give me some time. A little. Please. After I'm done helping Soyeon, I'll explain everything," he whispered. "I can't have my best friend crying over this." 

"Himchan. You don't understand why I'm crying.." 

"I don't. So explain it to me! I feel so lost watching you cry over this when you shouldn't even be crying!" he burst out.

"Haven't you realized anything at all?" It was my turn to whisper.

"Realize what?" he asked.

"That I-" I stopped because I couldn't say it. I couldn't tell him I loved him. I couldn't say anything. My words got stuck. And as if it was such a perfect timing, all of them came bustling in. 

"It's my house, and I need my bathroom, so I guess I don't need to ask?" Soyeon asked.

"Soyeon ah," Himchan sighed. "Can you please-"

"No, you don't have to ask," I stood up and said. "It's your house. Thanks and sorry for using your house. I'll be going." I bowed quickly and rushed over to the rest. 

"Noona," Zelo came to me. "Are you crying?" I nodded and he held my hand. "Himchan hyung. I thought you'd know better."

"You wanna go?" Daehyun asked. I nodded again and he said, "Okay. Let's go."

Hyeri came around to link arms with me. Yongguk sighed and shook his head at Himchan. Youngjae and Jongup didn't even look at him. "Korilla," Minhyuk came to me, "I'll take you home. Come on."

"Kori!" Himchan yelled, "Give me some time." I didn't answer but I just left with all of them following me.

 

Once I was home, I went up to my room and hugged my legs while sitting on the bed. Hyeri came in after awhile. "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

I nodded. "Hyeri ah.. Everyone knows I'm in love with Himchan. Why can't Himchan see it?" I asked.

"I don't know..." she whispered.

"I've had enough. If I have to endure this heartache everytime.. I rather I don't love him at all," I murmured. 

"Kori ah.."

"I wanna go back to Singapore," I said.

"What?" she gasped and came over to sit down closer to me. "You're going back to Singapore?"

"Anywhere will be okay. I just wanna stay away for awhile," I whispered.

"But how about school?" she asked, "You just started college.."

"I'll apply for leave," I said.

"Is it really worth it? Leaving this place, where you and I love so much, just because of one stupid ?"

"I.."

"NO. WE WON'T LEAVE. I'M NOT LETTING THAT WIN. YOU WILL GET HIMCHAN BACK. EITHER WAY, YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK TO SINGAPORE WITHOUT TELLING HIM YOU LOVE HIM," she shouted.

"Then what am I gonna do?" I ran my hands through my hair and sighed.

"We're gonna win him back," she smirked.

"How?" I sighed again. 

"By jealousy, of course. Minhyuk oppa would be most willing to help, I bet," she smirked again.

"Jealousy?"

"I don't believe he has no feelings for you. We're gonna make those feelings surface by getting Minhyuk oppa to help."

"How?"

"He'll act as your boyfriend. This mission; make Kim Himchan jealous, must succeed."

"And if it doesn't?" I challenged.

"Then we'll go back to Singapore. Alright?" she said.

 

~~

Second update! Okay.

Comment more, people! :)