Our apartment?

Forever friends?

"Hyeri ah! Get up!" I nudged the sleeping figure. She groaned and pushed my hand. "Yah! WAKE UP," I shook her hard. She kicked her legs and whined like a baby. I pulled the covers off of her, and yanked her into a sitting position. Her hair fell over her face and she yawned. "Seriously, does Daehyun oppa ever get to see you like THIS? I swear, he'd run away," I commented as I fixed her bed hair.

"Daehyun loves me. He'll never run away," she said while yawning. I rolled my eyes at her mushy statement. I got off the hotel bed, and grabbed the magazine I was reading earlier about property. I shoved the book into her lap and she squinted at it. "What's this?" 

"Well, we can't keep living in a hotel, right? It's way too expensive. We should get a house of our own. A rented apartment," I stated.

"It's not like we can't afford it. Besides, a rented apartment sounds haunted." Hyeri stretched and put the magazine aside. I took it and flipped it to a page where there was a picture of a beautiful cosy apartment and showed it to her. She glanced at it and nodded, "It's nice, but seriously, isn't it better here? I mean, you and I both know that we can afford to live in this hotel for as long as we want."

"I know. It's just that, I want a place I can call home, not hotel," I muttered. She sighed and turned back to the magazine.

"Alright," she sighed again, "which one?" She broke a grin for me and slowly, a smile crept to my lips.

(A/n: Kori and Hyeri's families are really rich in this story. But they aren't spoilt brats. And the boys doesn't know that they're actually rich.)

 

After 3 hours of walking around to see apartments, we couldn't pick. It was either too small, or it was too expensive. "Can't we just get our parents to buy us a house instead?" Hyeri asked. She pounded on her aching legs and sat down on the public bench. We were at a park after viewing the 14th apartment.

"I guess they can pick out houses better huh?" She nodded, and I grabbed my cell. Dialling my mother's number, it rang for about 3 times before she answered. "Mommy!"

"Yes dear?" my mother's warm, soothing voice filled the phone.

"Hyeri and I wanna get an apartment... But we can't pick, so... do you mind choosing an apartment for us, instead?" I asked.

"Oh? Sure! Your father already got you an apartment! Have you girls enrolled in a school yet? has Hyeri picked her high school? You? Your college?"

"He did? Where is it?" my eyes widened to twice its size in shock, "And, Hyeri's enrolling into TS High School. I'm getting into Korea National University of Arts." I mouthed to Hyeri that we already had a house and she gasped.

"That's great, girls. Hm, I'll text you the address? Cab down to the place. I hope you girls will like the place. Hyeri's parents designed the house with us!" my mother laughed. She hung up after an 'i love you' and in about 2 minutes, her text arrived.

"So we have an apartment, already?" Hyeri asked again, "are you sure?" I shrugged.

"Let's just get a cab and go check it out?" I linked our hands together and went out to the main road to hire a taxi. I showed the taxi ahjussi the address from my phone and he was stunned for a moment. "Ne?" He shook his head and immediately drove off. Hyeri fell asleep on my shoulder and I started checking through twitter. Just then, a text from Himchan came in.

As usual, I felt the fluttery feeling in my tummy. I opened the message and it read:

Kori ya~
What are you doing tonight? We'll be practicing til late.
Come accompany us. Bring Hyeri along, Daehyunnie wants to see her. =,= Be at TS Ent around 10pm?
See you there! :)

I smiled and tapped away an 'okay' with a little smiley face. Even if it was just for one minute, seeing Himchan for just one minute is enough to last me for a whole day.

 

"Miss? Miss? Erm, we're here. Miss? Wake up." I heard someone's voice. I opened my eyes and saw the taxi uncle tapping my shoulder from the opened side door on my right. "Miss? We're already here. Wake up."

I sat up straight and shook Hyeri. "I'm sorry, ahjussi. How much is it?"

"It's 21000won," he answered. I passed him a couple of bills and got off the cab, allowing him to keep the change. I pulled Hyeri out with me as he drove off.

"Hyeri ah, we're here," I said as she yawned. I looked up and my eyes widened. There was no one else in sight, and this place was simply... HUGE. It was empty, and it was BIG. A tall, and long gate covered the big piece of land behind it. And of course, a house. More like a palace. I looked and Hyeri and she looked back at me. Together, we said, "OH. MY. GOD."

Walking up to the left side of the gate, there was a bell button on the stone wall with a speaker on top of it. Hyeri pressed it and a voice came on. "Yes, may I help you?"

"Er.. We're Mrs Kwon and Mrs Lee's daughters," she answered to the speaker. The gate unlocked and a woman dressed in grey with black shoes ran out with her head hanging down.

"This way, please, Ms Kwon and Ms Lee," she turned around and walked towards the big, big, "apartment". I turned to Hyeri and she smiled, "What an apartment!" We walked in and our jaws were practically hanging. The place was huge, and it was beautiful. Just a little too big for 2 people to be living in. We were led to our bedrooms and the servant just left us. Hyeri and I swapped glances and sighed. "Yet another secret to keep from the boys..." she whispered. I could only nod in sadness.

 

~~

Alright, just a short update :) How do you like the story so far? ^^ We really did put a lot of effort in this so comment more! :D

Appreciate the subs and comments! :)