Shopping

Forever friends?

“But I already told Zelo that I would go with him…” I mumbled. “Just tell him that you changed your mind!” Himchan protested.

“Another time okay? At our own school’s dance, I’ll go with you, alright?” I tried to compromise with him.

He gave a long sigh, “Alright… Promise?” he put said as he put his pinky finger out. “Promise.” I smiled and locked our pinkys together to show a deal made.

“Noona!” Zelo’s voice could be heard through the walls before he burst open the room door. “Noona Noona! I’m wearing white! You have to wear white too okay?” He cutely asked.

“Sure sure, Noona will wear white for you okay?” I laughed. “Woohoo!“ He happily cheered and not forgetting to anger Himchan, he faced Himchan and stuck his tongue out. “Mehrong!” and ran away giggling.

“Aish!” Himchan raised his hand to hit Zelo but Zelo ran away just in time. “That boy! I’ll catch him later!” Himchan announced with a determined expression. “Yeayea, we’ll see” I shook my head and walked out of the room.

“Hyeri, please don’t go with Jongup! Ask me! Jongup can ask someone else. We can go together!” I walked out to see Daehyun pleading Hyeri again.

“Hyung! Just let Hyeri come with me this time okay? You can still go anyway as an alumni member with Yongguk hyung and Youngjae hyung…” Jongup finally spoke up from watching the couple squabble.

“Fine! You better take care of her okay! If anything happens to her, you will get it from me big time!” Daehyun gave in and warned  Jongup.

“I will hyung! Promise!” Jongup cheerfully promised while putting his three fingers up.

“Hmph! Let’s go Hyeri! You will spend every single second with me to pay up for the dance!” Daehyun grumbled and dragged Hyeri into the room again. “Aigoo, how did I pick this kind of boyfriend again?” Hyeri jokingly sighed while getting pulled away once again.

“Jongup-ah, since you and Hyeri are going to the dance together, why not let’s all go shop for our clothes together?” I suggested to Jongup after seeing his disappointed face from Daehyun’s harsh words.

“Hmmm…” Jongup thought deeply for awhile, “Sure why not! I’m sure it’ll be fun. We can also get Junhong to come along. Zelo!”

“Yea Jonguppie hyung?” Zelo appeared from the kitchen.

“Wanna go tuxedo shopping together with Hyeri and Noona?” Jongup asked Zelo.

“Uhhhh Okay!” Zelo shrugged and smiled. “Alright then! Let’s go later after lunch.” I made the final decision.

-

“Hyeri! Jongup! Zelo! Let’s go!” I called for the 3 maknaes to go. “Can’t I follow?” I saw Daehyun pulling Hyeri back from the room door.

“No okay? We are having our own shopping time! I’ll follow you to shop for your tuxedo next time okay?” Hyeri softly pulled away from Daehyun.

“Hyeri…” Daehyun tried to use aegyo towards Hyeri earning groans from everyone in the room. I rolled my eyes and looked away. I swear that he can be so clingy on Hyeri at times, even though Hyeri secretly likes it and doesn’t show it.

“Baby, I’ll be back soon okay? We’ll go for a date later to pay up for this okay?” Hyeri comforted Daehyun while giving him a hug. “Okay..” Daehyun finally gave in.

“Gosh, it’s just for a few hours…” I complained as Youngjae walked over. “You should see him when you guys were in Singapore.” Youngjae casually mentioned making me sigh even louder.

I was about to reply Youngjae but I was interrupted by the maknaes to go since they were ready. “We’re ready~” the 3 of them chorused.

We bade goodbye to the older ones before leaving for the mall.

-

At the mall, we started finding for Hyeri and Jongup first since they were picky and would take a longer time before picking Zelo’s and mine.

We settled with a baby blue tube silk dress that ends at mid thigh with diamond beadings at the ends of the dress for Hyeri, while Jongup had a blue and white tuxedo, and a blue tie.

I chose a white long sleeveless dress then ends at my knees with pattern beadings at the sleeves and Zelo chose a nice white and grey tuxedo white a grey tie.

We done our shopping of accessories too and were just walking around the mall while eating our ice-cream cones.

Many people have seen and knew that Hyeri and I are close to B.A.P since we were good friends since young and have already grown accustomed to the fact that we hang out together a lot. Therefore everyone treated it as per normal except for a few fans who still followed them around to take pictures.

There were a few fans who were snapping pictures of Jongup and Zelo, there were flashes non-stop and Hyeri was starting to get annoyed.

“I think we should go.” Jongup quietly suggested while putting his shoulder around Hyeri to shield her from the flashes. “Yea we should.” Hyeri unhappily said, hiding into Jongup’s shoulder.

“Let’s go back then” I said and pulled the 3 of them away.

“Hey !” I heard someone shout before hearing a loud scream from behind me. I whipped my head around to look only to see Hyeri drenched and everyone stunned.