High School Dance

Forever friends?

We were having breakfast in the morning at B.A.P's dorm, when Hyeri spoke up. "So there's this dance at school this weekend," she smiled, all okay after what happened last night. "I'm going with Jongup oppa," she turned to smile at Jongup who raised his fork in acknowledgement.

"EH? Kwon Hyeri. What about me?" Daehyun threw his utensils on the table and demanded to know. He frowned and folded his arms, while he stared at Hyeri. She shrugged and he blew. "Kwon Hyeri. You're my girlfriend. Not Jongup's girlfriend. What makes you think it's okay for you to go to a 'dance' with him?"

She rolled her eyes and put her utensils down as well. She folded her arms too, and said, "Excuse me, Daehyun ssi. I own my own life. I don't have to get permission from you."

"Yah! I don't care. You're not allowed to go," Daehyun finalised and continued eating.

"Watch me," she flipped her hair and stood up, "I'm going dress shopping. Kori ah, let's go together." Hyeri looked at me. "I'm gonna go see what's on the telly. Call me when you're done."

"Kwon Hyeri!" Daehyun yelled. "YAH." He stood up and followed after Hyeri. The rest of us awkwardly looked at them. I cleared my throat, and continued eating. Just then, Zelo reached over and put a piece of bacon on my plate.

"Eat more, Noona!" he urged and continued eating. I nodded and ate it.

"Thank you, Zelo ah." I flashed a bright smile and passed him a glass of milk. Himchan nudged me and I turned to him. "Yes?"

"Pour me a glass of milk too," he requested.

"Why? The other milk jar is right beside you," I jerked my jaw towards the jar sitting beside him elbow. He awkwardly laughed and announced, "Hah! I didn't see it. Sorry!" I nodded and resumed my eating.

After breakfast, we washed the dishes. Yongguk, Zelo and I. The rest went to watch tv with Hyeri and Daehyun. I washed the dishes, while Yongguk dried them, and Zelo kept it.

"So, the dance," Yongguk started. "Zelo ah, who are you going with?" Zelo cleared his throat, before smiling nervously. He turned to me and gulped.

"Noona," Zelo called, "will you go to the dance with me?" I looked at his hopeful face and smiled. Seeing his adorable face is just too much!

"Of course," I nodded and he hugged me tightly, spinning me around.

"Thank you, noona! Everyone'll be so stunned that I got such a pretty date!" Zelo grinned. I ruffled his hair and laughed.

"Kori! You're going to the dance with Zelo?" Himchan yelled suddenly. He rushed in the kitchen, putting his hands on his hips, looking fierce. Or rather, trying to look as fierce as possible.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, looking at him. Zelo held my hand and stood in front of me.

"Noona's coming with me. WHY?"

"Kori ah! We're having the festival, aren't you-"

"NO. SHE'S COMING TO THE DANCE WITH ME," Zelo stuck his tongue out at Himchan and pulled me away, not giving me a chance to reply Himchan.

"Kori! KORI!!! KORI AH!!!!!!!" Himchan's endless screamings was slowly engulfed by the door that closed behind me.Zelo dragged me out to the living room, where the rest of the members were.

"Hyeri ah!" Zelo called happily. She turned and jerked her head in an upwards movement, as if to ask 'what'. "Kori noona's coming to the dance with me!"

"Really!?" she asked. She clapped happily and smiled at me, "YAY. We can both go shopping for the dress!" 

"Hyeri ah," Jongup spoke, "wear something blue. My concept is blue."

"Oppa! It's my favourite color! I'll wear blue. Don't worry!" she giggled. Daehyun tugged on her hand and she pulled her hand away. "WHAT!?" she yelled at Daehyun.

"We haven't even gone to a dance together and you're already going with someone else?!" Daehyun gaped at her. She groaned in frustration and walked away to his Daehyun's room. Like a loyal boyfriend, he followed her, shouting, "KWON HYERI. DON'T WALK AWAY. TALK TO ME."

"Jongup ah! Why'd you ask Hyeri?" I asked, laughing as I plopped down beside him and Youngjae.

"All the other girls in school who've asked me are scary, noona! Hyeri and I are close friends anyway. It's better going with me than with some other guy, right?" Jongup smiled as he flipped the channel.

"Even so, you made Daehyun mad," Youngjae said. "Now he seems like he's going to rip Hyeri's head off!" 

"He won't. He loves her too much," Yongguk came out from the kitchen saying. "Zelo ah. Good job on asking Kori. Remember to take care of my little baby girl."

"Oppa! Am I your kid?!" I playfully pushed him, earning a deep voiced chuckle. "Are you tired of living?!" 

"Are you not my kid?" he laughed, as he tickled me.

"Yongguk ah!" Himchan yelled. Yongguk suddenly stopped and sat up straight, trying to contain his amusement. "Lee Kori. Come with me, NOW."

I stared at Yongguk with "help me" eyes, and he shrugged. Sighing, I walked to Himchan. "Come," he said and dragged me to his room, where Daehyun and Hyeri was. He opened the door and we saw them hugging. "Get out for awhile," Himchan demanded.

Daehyun nodded and pulled Hyeri out. Hyeri flashed me a "what happened" look, but I shrugged. She exaggeratedly mouthed, "Later." I nodded as Himchan pulled me in and closed the door behind me.

"Our school's having the festival this weekend. You're not going?" he demanded to know.

"Our school? More like my school," I teased. "You don't even turn up!"

"That's not a choice. It's a necessity!" he defended.

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say," I put my hands up in surrender and laid back on his bed. He stood in front of me, with his hands on his hips.

Slowly, he put his hands down and sat beside me on the bed. Sensing the change in atmosphere, I, too, sat up. "Don't go to the dance with Zelo," he said, after a few seconds.

"Himchan.." I called, wanting to tell him that I treat Zelo just like a brother but he cut in. 

"No. Just don't go to the dance with Zelo.. People will misunderstand."

"Himchan. I wanna go. It's been a long time since I went to this kinda high school dance. I wanna go," I said, as I made him look at me in the eye.

"Then go with me. Not with anyone else. Only me." 


~~

Another update! Second update of the day! Hope you enjoyed this. :)