Soyeon again?

Forever friends?

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm in-" His phone rang that stopped the moment. He sighed exasperatedly and answered, "Mwo? HUH? Wait, wait. What? Slowly! What's going on? Right now? Okay, okay. Relax. Breathe. I'm on my way!" He hung up and shoved his phone back into his pocket. "I gotta go."

"Huh? Where?" I asked in confusion. He stood up and I followed suit. "What's going on? Who was that?" And then I regretted asking.

"It's Soyeon. She's in trouble," he explained quickly. Just then, tthe Ferris Wheel ride came to and end and he grabbed my hand and ran out once the ground came in view. "Can you go home by yourself? I've gotta go," he patted my shoulder and ran off.

"Himchan ah!" I yelled for him, but he was gone. Soyeon again. She always comes first, right? As usual. Where exactly am I in his heart? Am I really so unimportant that he can't spend one whole night with me? Soyeon just HAD to be the one to interrupt this date? I felt my heart tightened. I grabbed my chest and staggered to a bench. Sitting down, I felt my breath leaving me. What were you thinking, Kori? You think he'd confess to you? Come on. You're nothing compared to Soyeon. Don't hope.

Tears formed and slwoly, they dropped, sliding down my face. I felt miserable, pathetic for crying over Himchan again. It's not like it's the first time... But I just couldn't stand it anymore. I whipped out my cellphone and called the person who I had on my mind. "Hello?" she answered on the third ring. "Kori? Where are you? It's late and you're still out?"

"Hyeri ah.." I cried harder when I heard her voice.

"Oh!? Kori! Why are you crying? What happened?" she asked. I couldn't find the words to explain, so I just cried harder and harder. "Kori! Answer me! Are you hurt? What happened!?"

"Himchan..." I managed to get out.

"Where are you?" she asked firmly after hearing Himchan's name.

"Lotte World," I whispered, while clutching onto my chest, trying to catch my breath from crying too hard.

"I'm on my way," she hung up. Slowly, the tears stopped flowing, but the thoughts went on and on. I felt a weight on my shoulders and I looked up to see Minhyuk. He draped his jacket over my shoulders. 

"Why the sad face?" he smiled as he plopped down beside me.

"Why are you here?" I asked in shock. He folded his arms together to keep warm.

"I have my sources," he smirked. I was too tired to ask so I nodded and kept quiet. "You seem like you need someone. Just remember, whenever you need someone, I'm here. Whenever, wherever."

He put his arm around me and made me lie on his shoulder. I felt comfortable, but it was definitely another set of shoulders I was craving at that moment.

"Kori ah!" Hyeri's voice made me snap up. I saw her running over and I immediately stood up. She hugged me tight and didn't say a word. I felt more tears coming up, but I forced them back. "Shh.. Shh.."

"Hyeri," Minhyuk called out.

"Minhyuk oppa?" she was shocked. "Oh?"

"Come give oppa a hug." He opened his arms for her to come in. She blurly walked into his arms and hugged him tight.

Somebody cleared his throat. I turned around to see Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, Yongguk and Jongup there. "Are you okay?" Yongguk walked to me and held the side of my head. "I was worried."

"I'm fine," I weakly smiled and nodded.

"Are you sure?" Youngjae looked at me in concern. He hugged my shoulders and commented, "You're so cold."

"Noona," Zelo and Jongup both called. They walked to me and held my hands. "Himchan hyung is a bad person!" Zelo scrunched his nose. "Why did he do such a thing?" Jongup muttered.

Daehyun stared at Hyeri and Minhyuk. Minhyuk pulled away from the hug and sighed, "There's yet another pretty girl with her heart taken."

Hyeri turned and pushed Daehyun, "Why are you being jealous again? Minhyuk oppa's a friend of ours."

"And I'm your boyfriend," Daehyun reminded. He pulled her hand that caused her to crash to his chest. "You should never hug another man in front of me."

"Behind?" she teased.

"As long as you don't stop loving me," he whispered, but we all could hear.

"Y'know, this is really about Kori and Himchan now. Not so much DaeRi couple," Youngjae spoke.

"That's right," Hyeri pulled away from Daehyun.

"How are you feeling?" Daehyun asked me.

"I feel like going home," I sighed. All of them looked at each other then at me.

"Let's go find Himchan and give him a good scolding," Yongguk smiled.

 

~~

Second update! :)