Explanations

Forever friends?

"Manager hyung will be picking us up later," Youngjae said as he hung up the call from their manager. "Hyeri ah, Kori ah, you girls wanna sleep over at our place tonight? That way hyung won't have to make two trips."

"Sure!" Hyeri smiled. Daehyun grinned to himself and held her hand.

"I'll take the girls home. No worries," Minhyuk offered. Himchan turned to glare at Minhyuk, who didn't back down. Yongguk cleared his throat and the both of them looked away.

"They're staying over, so deal with it, bro," Himchan snapped at Minhyuk.

"I ain't your bro, dude," Minhyuk shot.

"Whatever. They're staying with us tonight. And that's final," Himchan smirked. Minhyuk turned to me and looked at me, waiting for an answer. I glanced over at Hyeri, and she looked as if she was pondering over whether we should stay or not. After 3 seconds, she nodded.

"Minhyuk oppa will take us home," I replied. "It's been a long day. I just really want my bed tonight."

"You can sleep on mine," Himchan cut in. He walked over to me and tugged on one of my hand.

"I think it's only right if MY girlfriend sleeps on HER bed. It's either her bed she's sleeping on, or mine. Sorry dude. Your bed isn't on the list," Minhyuk glared at Himchan, as he pulled me away.

While the staring contest went on, someone appeared. "Himchan!" a familiar voice called out. Soyeon. Argh. "What are you doing here? OH! What happened to your hand? Oh? Annyeonghaseyo!" she went on and on. 

Minhyuk blinked at her and held my hand tighter. "Come on, let's go first," he suggested when he saw a change in my reaction. "Hyeri ah! Let's go!"

"Ne!" she nodded and ran over. "Daehyun, don't call me okay? I'LL call YOU, IF I want to."He nodded miserably before wavign at her.

"Noona, bye bye!" Zelo ran forward for a hug. I wrapped my hand around his waist. "Noona, annyeong!" Jongup smiled.

"Yongguk oppa, have a good night," I bowed. "Youngjae, Daehyun, bye!" I waved. To the last person, Himchan was waiting for me to say something. He stepped up and opened his arms. A hug? I was tempted to give him one. But I remembered: I had a boyfriend. "Bye." I waved awkwardly to him and Soyeon and walked off with Minhyuk and Hyeri.

 

The next day at school was probably the most awkward moment of my life.

Yongguk, Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan, Minhyuk and I sat on a table for lunch. The table was supposedly meant for four, but apparently, Himchan and Daehyun squeezed in. "Hyeri said she's eating with her friends today..." Daehyun explained pathetically. Himchan just shut his mouth. I sat with Minhyuk on one side, and Yongguk and Youngjae on the other. Daehyun and Himchan sat on the other sides.

"Minhyuk ssi," Yongguk called.

"Speak comfortably! We're the same age," Minhyuk smiled. Yongguk nodded with a small grin.

"So, Minhyuk ah, how did you and Kori meet?" I choked at that question and snapped my eyes to Minhyuk. He seemed unfazed by that sudden question. Himchan stared at Minhyuk, waiting for him to answer. 

"Well, I fell for her the moment I met her. I was getting coffee for myself when I heard the entrance bell ring. I turned and thought I saw an angel. From then on, we became friends and slowly, I fell for her more and more," Minhyuk said as he slid his hand into my mine. I felt myself wince at his cheesy words.

"Do you really love her?" Youngjae bombed.

"Definitely," Minhyuk answered confidently.

"You better treat Kori well," Daehyun warned. Everyone turned to Himchan, waiting for his encouragement. But he stood up and just walked off. Yongguk sighed and followed Himchan out.

Daehyun and Youngjae, too, ran after them. Once they were out of sight, I turned to Minhyuk. "Angel? Me? YOU MUST BE KIDDING," I laughed. I pulled my hand away and he grinned.

"I KNOW RIGHT. What was I thinking?" he teased.

"You're SUCH an actor," I playfully slapped his hand.

"Major in Drama for a reason, Korilla," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and laughed again once I thought of his words earlier. "Come on, it's time for class." He stood up and started clearing all the trays we took. "I'll just clean these up then we can go."

I nodded and he started to bring them back to the cafeteria lady. I turned behind and saw the guys outside the cafeteria, at the garden. They were standing in front of Himchan, who was seated on the bench. He had his heads in his hands and Yongguk was folding his arms. Daehyun was shaking his head and Youngjae pursed his lips.

"Let's go," Minhyuk took my hand. I nodded again and left with him. I was thinking of Himchan the whole time and it's not like he bothered, but still... We sat in class first, waiting for the lecturer to come in. Just then, a text came in from Himchan.

As a friend, you're required to take care of me until I get better.
From today onwards, you and Hyeri shall come over to my dorm and make sure I'm better.
No excuses!
I'll pick you up after school today.
Minhyuk isn't allowed in my dorm, btw.


I laughed at the text and shook my head. After awhile, another text came in. This time, from Yongguk.

Kori ah.
He's serious.
I know you're with Minhyuk but please?
For the last time?
Be with Himchan yeah?
Maybe something good might happen?
Or at least do this for Junhong? He misses you everyday anyway!

 

I sighed and tapped away quickly.

Fine. For Junhong.
Tell Himchan.
I don't wanna text him.

 

~~

So here's an update! From lovetronica! The previous one was from CyYOSEOB! :) Comment loads loads loads! Hahahahahahahahahaha! We enjoy reading your comments!
And hello there new subbers! Enjoy this story? <3