Meeting Minhyuk

Forever friends?

"WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST STOP? GOSH. I'M NOT A KID!" somebody shouted out loud in a distance. "i'M THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP. I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE EVERY MINUTE." Yet another voice yelled. I felt the sun shining on my eyes, and I popped them open. "Do I look like I don't know how to take care of myself?!" the previous voice demanded to know. "I SAID NO SUCH THING," the other voice snapped.

"What... What's going on?" I muttered. I squinted at the clock beside the bed and it said: 9:12AM. "Eh...?" I yawned. PIANG! A loud sound shot through the entire apartment. Hyeri shot up beside me and looked around in shock. My eyes widened as I jumped out of bed. I rushed out into the living room and gasped.

The glass table that was originally there had broken. Yongguk's hand was bleeding, and Himchan was looking away in annoyance. Youngjae, Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup was on the couch, scared to approach the two older males. "Yongguk oppa!" I gasped and ran over. I held his injured hand in mine and inspected it.

"Hyeri ah," Daehyun called and walked up to her. He pulled back into the room, stepping out of the situation. Smart.

"What happened?" I asked, but no one answered me. "I said, what the hell happened?" This time I put much more strength in my voice. Jongup, Youngjae and Zelo looked down, not wanting to answer.

I pulled Yongguk to the kitchen and made him sit on the high top chair. I went to the cupboard and retrieved a first aid kit. Coming back, I removed the required meds and a bandage. "Oppa. You're an idol. Please know how to take care of your body, will you? Your fans will worry," I scolded lightly. After applying the meds, I wrapped the bandage around his injured knuckles. "There, all done," I said, "now can you tell me what happened?" 

He looked at me and shook his head. He forced a smile out and sighed, "Oppa's fine. Don't worry." He squeezed my shoulder and went out of the kitchen. I echoed his sigh and walked out, only to find that he left the apartment.

Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae were still quiet, and Himchan sat on the floor beside their legs. Himchan looked depressed, yet none of the guys dared to talk to him. All of them looked at me, with hopeful eyes. I nodded at them to the front door, and they quikcly scrambled off. They left the house and left Himchan and I there.

I walked to the empty space on the couch and sat down. For awhile, he and I didn't speak. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. He shook his head slowly and sighed. "Did Yongguk oppa hurt you?" I probed.

"Here," he pointed to his jaw. I pushed head slightly to see the bruise and damn, it was slightly swollen. I gasped in shock and quickly fled to the kitchen to get the ice pack.

I passed him the bag of ice and he applied on it, wincing at the pain. I felt my heart pain at the sight of the man I love getting hurt by the man I respected so much. "Why did you guys fight?" I whispered. 

"Soyeon's a friend, but he just can't trust me with her. She's not gonna hurt me. And anyways, it's not like I can't take care of myself, right?" he answered with a little fury in him.

My heart dropped a little at the mention of Soyeon again. "I don't exactly trust her as well," I whispered.

"Why?" he turned to me and looked at me in what seemed like doubt.

"I just don't." I turned away. He pushed himself up and sat down beside me on the couch. He held my hand, wanting me to turn to look at him but I pulled my hand away. "I think I better-"

"Is it because you know that she has feelings for me?" he asked straightforwardly. I turned to him, and saw him looking into my eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"S-she confessed?" I stuttered. Please say no, please say no. I prayed.

He nodded and I shut my eyes for a second before sighing silently. "Does it bother you?" he asked when I looked at him. I nodded slowly and he held my hand again. "I'm sorry," he apologized. Does that mean he's with her? 

"It's okay, you know," I forced a smile out. "You don't have to apologize. You can be with whoever you want."

"What?" Confusion flashed across his face.

"It's been a long time since we went out to get ice cream. Let's go!" I suggested. He nodded slowly, trying to process what I just said. I quickly went to changed and soon after, I headed to the door, with him following behind.

 

He put his arm around my shoulder while we walked to the ice cream shop, but i stepped away. I felt weird, like.. I'm the third party between him and Soyeon.

We reached the shop, and we ordered the same ice cream, as usual. All his fans crowded outside the shop, asking for photos. I looked at my legs and waited for my ice cream quietly.

"Korilla!" a familiar voice called. I looked up and saw Minhyuk.

"Oppa," I smiled. He bent down to give me a small hug that I returned back. Himchan cleared his throat, and when I turned to him, I saw that his hand had crushed the paper receipt that the cashier had given us awhile ago. "Ah! This is Lee Minhyuk, this is Kim Himchan."

Minhyuk put out a hand to shake, and Himchan stiffly stretched out his for a handshake that didn't seem so friendly. "Lee Minhyuk," Minhyuk introduced and smiled. "Kim Himchan," Himchan rigidly greeted.

"Can I take a seat?" Minhyuk asked me, after releasing hands with Himchan. I nodded and scooted over inside so he could sit. "Miss? A choco mint here!" he yelled over.

"Ne!" a timid voice answered.

"So, Korilla. When's lunch?" he teased as he put an arm around my shoulder playfully.

"Soon, soon! Don't you worry!" I chuckled.

"Is Hwang ahjumma still cooking at your palac-" I slapped his thigh and he stopped. "apartment?" he quickly changed.

"Sometimes?" I laughed uneasily when Himchan stared. "Himchan ah. Is something wrong?"

"Ani," he answered and blinked away.

"Kori ah," Minhyuk called, as if to ease the tension. "Lets have lunch tomorrow then." 

"I have school tomorrow," I shrugged.

"I'll fetch you from school?" he offered. I nodded and laughed. "Why are you laughing!?"

"All my schoolmates are gonna think you're so 'hot' and 'cute' and blah blah blah," I grinned.

"BUT I AM," he pouted.

"Aigoooo," I pinched his cheek, "So cute!" Himchan cleared his throat again, as if to remind me that he was still present. We stopped our playing and looked away. The waitress came with our orders and we ate quietly.

"Let me taste," Minhyuk opened his mouth. I fed him a spoon and he smiled, "It's tasty!"

"I want a bite too," Himchan said suddenly. He opened his mouth.

"But.." I hesitated.

"But what? He can have a bite, but I can't?" Himchan glared at me.

"We ordered the same flavor."

 

~~

DOUBLE UPDATES! One from CyYOSEOB, one from me, lovetronica! :)

Sorry for not updating for days! We were really busy! Tmr, double updates! Wait for it.... :D

Comment comment! <3 Thanks!