Date with Kim Himchan as a man?

Forever friends?

Just then, Minhyuk's phone rang. "Hello? Oh, noona. Oh... Ne.. Ne.. I'll be right there." He hung up the phone and showed me an apologetic look. "Sorry, Korilla. I really wanted to spend time with you today. But I've gotta go. Seems like Noona is crying," he sighed.

"Eunyoung unnie? Is she okay?" I asked in concern. Eunyoung unnie is his cousin, and they're really close. (a/n: Eunyoung is a fictional character.)

"Yeah. Had a fight with her husband. I've gotta run. I'll call you," he smiled and squeezed my hand before standing up. "It was nice to meet you, Himchan ssi," Minhyuk said politely.

Himchan nodded and bowed like 1/8 of the actual 90 degrees and Minhyuk smiled before rushing out. "That was rude," I commented.

"What was?" Himchan asked while eating his ice cream.

"You're supposed to show respect to my friend. You weren't sincerely bowing," I blinked at him.

"The point is, I did," he slammed his empty bowl on the table. He was showing his temper for God knows what reason. I got mad and I stood up. I, too, slammed my ice cream on the table and stomped off. "Kori ah!" he yelled out as I walked out of the shop.

I strode away quickly and he raced up to me. "Kori ah," he called, "I'm sorry, okay?"

"Don't say you're sorry when you're not," I snapped at him and walked on. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

He sighed before saying, "I am sorry. Come on. You're not seriously gonna get mad at me because of him, are you?" He pouted to me, showing me his disgusting aegyo.

"You're unbelievable," I laughed out at his last aegyo try. He grinned and held my hand.

"Let's go on a date," he said casually. My heart stopped.

"A d-date?" I stuttered as I looked up at him.

He turned to me and nodded. "Me and you. A date. This time it'll be special. You're not dating Kim Himchan of B.A.P, or Kim Himchan, your best friend. This time, you're dating Kim Himchan, the normal guy in college. Let's make this a real date, okay?"

Words were stuck in my throat and I had no idea what to say. "I..." I was loss for words. "But Soyeon.."

"She and I aren't together," he said, "she confessed, yes. But I didn't give her an answer."

"But.."

"Just say yes, Kori," he looked at me hopefully. I nodded slowly and he smiled again. Wrapping his hand around mine, we walked to the bustop. 

I felt happy, for once in a long time. But was this right? Soyeon was in love with him and yet, here I am on a date with him. I couldn't stop the happiness I felt, though. My heart was bursting in joy yet I kept my calm.

We took the bus all the way to Lotte World for our date.

"First ride! Roller coaster!" Himchan excitedly said.

"Let's go!" I challenged and we ran to the ride. He sat beside me, and we clutched our hands together. Throughout the whole ride, I screamed, and squeezed his hand when I got scared. After that long  minute ride, I got off the ride with wobbly legs. I nearly tripped but he grabbed me before I could.

"Second ride?" I asked when I felt better. On and on, we sat many rides, until it was nearly 7pm.

"Last ride, Ferris Wheel," he pointed at the ride and I nodded. We held hands and got in one of the cabins. We sat down on the seat provided inside. The cabin was really small. "Did you have fun?" he asked while playing with my fingers.

I nodded and smiled, "Mm. You?"

He chuckled before answering, "Me too." He interlocked our hands and said, "I dreamt of this, yknow?"

"What?" I asked and focused my eyes on him. He looked down at our interlocked hands.

"This," he pointed at our interlocked hands.

I laughed slightly, "We hold hands all the time!"

"But not on a date like this," he said calmly. I felt my heart quickened its pace. "I've always wanted to know what it's like, being on a date with you."

"Why?" I asked, trying to stay calm even though my heart was beating twice its usual rate.

He shrugged and said, "When you left for Singapore, I guess that was when I realized how important you are in my life."

"Himchan ah.."

"Sorry for all the times I made you mad, made you cry or made you worry. I know I shouldn't have," he whispered apologetically.

"It's okay. We're best friends. We're supposed to do those things to each other," I laughed out, trying to ease the heavy atmosphere.

"Best friends aren't supposed to feel like this," he whispered almost inaudibly. Does that mean...? "Kori ah," he called, as he reached across for my other hand. "I'm going to tell you something that I've kept in my heart for a long time now." 

 

~~

First update of the day! Second one coming up soooooon! :D

Comment more dearies! And hello new subbers! <3

I just love reading your comments! :D