New School

Forever friends?

A few days have passed since my fight with Himchan, it was the first day of school, meaning I won’t get to see Hyeri for the first half of the day. Luckily, our schools are near each other so we can meet at the nearby food store for our breaks together.

Hyeri and I decided to meet at B.A.P’s dorm in the morning to travel to school together.

“CHOI.JUN.HONG!” I could hear Yongguk’s voice booming through the entire dorm as we just entered. Zelo stuck his head out of the bedroom slowly, fearing the wrath of Yongguk. “Where. Is. My. Gel?” Yongguk paused at every word, trying to control himself from losing his temper to his dearest dongsaeng. “It’s here hyung,” Zelo gulped while approaching the almost erupting Yongguk.

“Thank You,” Yongguk barely managed to force it out before marching into the bathroom and slamming the door close.

After Yongguk entered, we walked into the living room only to see everyone still unprepared and in a mess.

“Noona! Hyeri!” Zelo shouted when we entered the living room, giving each of us a hug.

“Hyeri?!” Daehyun came out of the bedroom as Youngjae followed. “Help me get ready!” Daehyun said as he pulled Hyeri into the room.

“Kori?” The voice I most dreaded to hear called for me. I turned to see Himchan sticking his head out of the kitchen. “Hi oppa…” I awkwardly gave a small wave and a slight bow. His eyebrows creased at our awkwardness, giving a small wave and going back to the kitchen again.

“Still awkward?” Youngjae commented while giving me a pat on the back. I nodded in response and gave a deep sigh.

“It’s okay noona! You have us!” Zelo hopped in front of me and did the flower pose. I smiled gratefully and ruffled his curly hair.

“Kori-ah!” Yongguk greeted as he walked into the living room while drying his hair with a towel. “Oppa~” I greeted back with slight aegyo causing him to give a chuckle with his husky voice.

“Breakfast is ready!” Himchan shouted for everyone from the kitchen. Everyone entered the kitchen one by one, and taking their seat. Once everyone was there, Zelo started wolfing down the waffles hungrily.

Yongguk clucked his tongue as he shook his head. “Truly a maknae,” he sighed. “What?” Zelo asked with his mouth full of Pancakes causing his words to come out muffled. I laughed and patted Zelo’s head, gesturing him to continue eating. Himchan and I met eyes and I couldn’t turn away. It felt like I was stuck, until I heard Hyeri’s awkward cough. I looked at her thankfully before continuing with breakfast. I could feel Himchan staring at me the whole time as I tried my best to avoid his eyes.

After breakfast, we started walking to school which was just a feel blocks away. The maknae line, Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae were engrossed in their own conversation. Daehyun and Hyeri were walking behind, just as usual. Leaving Yongguk, Himchan and me.

Yongguk was talking to me about the new things at school and teaching me what to avoid in school. I tried hard to listen and process but it was hard as I felt Himchan’s hard stare at the back of my head.

“Ahh, thank you Yongguk oppa.” I gave him a slight smile even though I didn’t understand anything he said. He seemed to realise and only gave a slight nod before turning away.

The three of us walked silently to TS High. It was a huge building with a wide stairs leading up to the school. It looked really grand and it seemed like it was renovated when I was in Singapore.

“Woahhh~” I could hear Hyeri gasp and woah-ed over the new building.

“Changed a lot huh?” Jongup said while looking at his own school. “They renovated the whole place!” I exclaimed after snapping out of my daze.

Yongguk chuckled as he patted my back, “You are just gone for too long”.

“We’ll be going in first! Bye Noona! Bye Hyungs!” Zelo said as he linked hands with Jongup and Hyeri, pulling them up the stairs with him. “See you during lunch! The restaurant by the corner!” Youngjae shouted to them.

“Bye!” The rest of us waved goodbye before continuing our journey to our school, Korea National University of Arts.

The name itself sounded so classy and I could feel myself tense up as the school came to view. It was big, no! HUGE. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped open.

The school was about 10 levels high! Everything looked so grand! I gulped when I started to see students hanging out around the school compound. Suddenly, one of the girls shouted, “IT’S THE B.A.P OPPAS!”

Screams filled the entire school compound and girls starting running towards us. I was completely pushed out of the way as girls started flocking them for signatures and showering them with gifts.

I stood there stunned, I knew they were popular but I never did get to see them shine like that! I was left there, alone, as they were forced to walk into school so as to get away from the millions of fan girls.

Sighing, I tucked on my bag straps and walked into school. I went to the school office to collect my schedule of classes before roaming around the school. There was still about 10 minutes left and B.A.P was totally out of sight.

I walked around and finally found my locker. Keying in the code, inside were my school books and materials. I took what I needed for my next few classes and closed my locker.

Now, it’s time to look for my classroom. All the students gave me weird stares as they whispered among themselves. Was it really such a big deal for a new student to enrol into the school?

I walked around more and I finally found my classroom. It was big and the chairs and tables looked brand new. I took a seat near the window and started to look through my thick textbooks.

As I was getting engrossed in reading, a few squeals could be heard from a few of my female classmates. Oh god, who know? I looked up and gasped.

“Whats up Korilla~” he smiled with his signature eye smile.

~

Hello everyone! So sorry for not updating for so long! Im really sorry! Btw, its CyYOSEOB here. ^^. We were both really busy with school and hence we couldn't find the time to update! Sorry to keep you guys waiting! To pay up for all the waiting, we'll update more chapters! :). Hope you enjoyed this chapter and a new chapter will be coming up soon! ^^

Thanks for subscribing and we appreciate all your comments! Thank you so much for waiting!