First fight

Forever friends?

Minhyuk took me, Zelo, Hyeri, and Daehyun who insisted, in his car to Soyeon's house. Jongup, Yongguk and Youngjae cabbed over instead. In the car, I sat up front. I was gazing out the window and thinking about Himchan. "Are you okay, Noona?" Zelo asked, being concerned. 

"Mm," I snapped out of my trance and nodded.

"Kori ah," Hyeri called. "When you get there, scold him bad, alright?"

"I.. I don't know.." I sighed.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Daehyun snapped. "He should be told off!"

"I'm not his anyone. Where do I stand to tell him off?" I muttered. Everyone kept quiet at that point in time. After a few moments, Minhyuk reached over and took my hand in his. I turned to face him and he smiled. I held on to his hand and continued staring out the window.

In about half an hour, we reached Soyeon's house.

Yongguk's cab stopped right behind us. All of us crowded around. "Let's go," Yongguk said. He strode up first, with all of us following. We knocked on her door and after some time, the door opened....revealing Himchan.

"Oh? Yongguk?" he looked shocked. "Why are all of you here?"

"You're asking us? How about you? What are YOU doing here?" Yonggul demanded to know.

"Soyeon had-"

"Soyeon again?" Hyeri snapped. "Oppa, can you stop talking about Soyeon?"

"Kori," Youngjae pushed me forward, causing me to fall into Himchan. Himchan grabbed me, and I turned to gasp in shock at Youngjae. "Talk to him."

"Himchan ah! Who's there?" Soyeon came out, wearing her bathrobe. I looked away and sighed silently.

"KIM HIMCHAN!" Zelo yelled. 

"Zelo ah," I called, reminding him not to be rude. Zelo sighed and ran his hand through his hair frustratedly.

Soyeon put a finger to her lips, acting innocent, "Why are all of you here..?"

"I'm sorry, Soyeon ssi, but Kori needs to speak to Himchan. Do you mind stepping out for a moment?" Hyeri asked, trying to sound polite.

"Ne? But this is my house," she blinked.

"Please," Jongup spoke up. Annoyance flashed across her face, but in a milisecond, she smiled.

"Sure." She stepped out and they closed the door behind me. The whole apartment was left with me and Himchan. He pulled my hand to the couch and made me sit down.

"What's going on, Kori?" he asked, as he sat down beside me.

"What's going on between you and Soyeon?" I asked, straight to the point.

"She... She needed me," he whispered after a few seconds.

"What for?" I probed.

"It's nothing," he shook his head and turned his eyes away from me.

"Nothing? So she called, and you immediately ran to her, because she 'needed' you for 'nothing'?" I analyzed and stared at him.

"Kori," he turned back to me and held my hands. "Remember I was telling you something before she called? I wanna tell you right now, but I can't. Wait for me, a little bit. After I'm done with Soyeon, I'll tell you what I wanted to tonight." 

I pulled my hands away and said, "Tell me right now."

"I.. I can't," he held his heads in his hands and sighed. "I really want to, but I can't."

"Why?" I asked, my jaw tight.

"I made a promise to Soyeon, and it's supposed to be kept a secret," he said sadly.

"A promise?" I repeated. "Secret? Since when do we keep secrets from one another?" I immediately shut up at that moment. I was keeping the biggest secret from him. About my identity.

"I really don't want to keep this from you. But right now, I have to," he sighed as he looked at me.

I couldn't take it, so I asked, "Who's more important? Me or Soyeon?"

He looked at me and held my shoulders, "You. It has always been you."

~~~

First update of the day! :)