20. The Birth of a Side Story

Being Dumped by a Kingka Doesn't Mean It's the End of my Love Story

**Hoya's POV**

The girl went in the car. I still can't believe Woohyun hyung let her ait beside him. That girl don't look like a relative nor a friend. I know Woohyun hyung, and he never had girl friends. Because when one of us knew a girl, all of us will have to know her too. That's the group policy. Well not a group policy, just, a usual thing we do. So this girl, there's something wrong about this girl. And I don't know why I should look for her. Aish. Yeah, I must be stupid..

I followed them and we stopped in a high-class restau-- Wait a minute?! This is OUR RESTAURANT! What the!! Woohyun hyung never even brought any girl, Eun Jo, or even his mom in this place! This place is so expensive doesn't he know that?!

I went to the back door and entered the kitchen, everyone bowed at me. i smiled at them and told them to do their work well, well, in a happy manner. I'm not as bossy as any girl thinks.I went out the ktichen and saw how Woohyun assisted the girl. NOW SERIOUSKY THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT. I stopped one of the waiters, "Yes Mr, Lee?"

"I want you to take the orders of those people over there." I pointed to Woohyun hyung and the girl. "Then, listen closely to what they are talking about okay?" I know how much Woohyun hyung talks, either private or not, he talks about a certain thing publicly, unless the other people around him is someone he knows.

The waiter nodde and made his way to the two. I decided to take a seat at a nearby table and watched the two. Few minutes later the waiter left them, making his way to the kitchen. (Irish's note: You know Spongebob Squarepants? Ahaha, I maybe insane telling you guys about this, but just imagine there was this counter where the waiters will place the customers' orders, you know like the wall behind Squidward? LOL, I should stop interrupting you're reading.. (= mian!)

"Mr. Lee, I haven't heard about the girl's name. But they are talking about a man and a girl.. and a secret they need to keep."

"BWO?!" I exclaimed. Thankfully Woohyun hyung and the girl turned their heads to the other side of the room. But then the girl made a quick glance on me. I thik she didn't mind me because she don't even know me.

Few minutes later, they decided to stand up and leave. I stood up and noticed that the girl dropped something. She dropped something intently. I watched those things before. The girl leaves something because they want someone to get it. To find it. After they left I walked towards their table and picked up the dropped item. It was a.. a fanclub card? Her name is Kim Ri Sa, and she's from Elite International School for Girls. She's 17 years old. Hmm.. too young for me.. But she's pretty.

**End of Hoya's POV**

**The Next Day: Elite School**

It was dismissal time when Hoya arrived in front of Ri Sa's school. He was leaning on his car, waiting for the girl to arrive.

"Mwoya!? No way!! Ther's no way I'll be with you guys. I'll go home by myself!" he heard a familiar voice shouting from the inside of the school. If he's not mistaken it's the same voice who said 'annyeong' the other day. He looked closely and saw Ri Sa, pouting like a 3 year-old with her crcle of friends.

"Aish.. Ri Sa-sshi! Do you have a boyfriend or something? Since yesterday you've been ignoring our invitations!" the other girl squeaked.

"Tch. I bet!" the others said.

"Eww. I never had boyfriend~" Ri Sa stuck her tongue out.

"Kim Ri Sa?" Hoya walked closer to the girls. The girls and Risa, on the other hand were shocked because a man just went in front of them. He's not an ordinary man too. He is a very handsome man. And the way he smile at them makes them feel like they have already fallen in love with him.

"Y..Yes?" Ri Sa asked.

"Well, you see I need to talk to you. Can we talk somewhere?" he asked.

Ri Sa pointed a finger at her face. "Me? And do you mean without my friends?"

Hoya nodded. "If that's okay with you. I can see that-"

Ri Sa held Hoya's wrist and said, "Yeah! Of course let's go!! Bye girls!"

Hoya opened the door for Ri Sa and let her in. Ri Sa blushed at the scene, she smirked as she saw her 'friends' envious of her.

"Tch, that's for you fakers!" she said.

"Fakers?" Hoya said as he sat on the driver's seat.

"Yeah, those girls are not my real friends, they are just those who wants to be my friend. I know people's attitudes with their stare." she said as she leaned on the seat. Hoya started his car then stared at Ri Sa, Ri Sa then stared at Hoya, "Wae?"

Hoya moved an inch closer to her and pulled the seatbelt. "Seatbelts are a must Miss Kim."

Ri Sa blushed. "Who are you exactly? I am here just because I wanna get rid of those girls with me. You didn't even introduced yourself to me."

"I'm Hoya." he said as he started to drive. "And I am Woohyun's friend."

"I know you're Woohyun's friend." Ri Sa answered. "I saw you yesterday."

"You did?" Hoya asked. "How?"

"I'm not stupid. I told you I can feel alot of things. even when there are people behind me, I can feel if they are following me or not."

"Hahaha. That's funny but I have to make things straight with you."

"Okay, then take me in the coffee shop. You know, that coffee shop near your school." Ri Sa said that made Hoya glance at her quickly.

"I will take you in a place I wanted to." Hoya snarled.

"Then.. that means I will not make things straight with you." Ri Sa smirked.

With that, Hoya made a u-turn and head to the coffee shop near his school. The whole ride Ri Sa has been blabbering about alot of things, Hoya being a quiet one, started to get annoyed and, amazed with her at the same time.

**Coffee Shop**

"Here's your order ma'am, sir. Enjoy your drinks." the waitress said as she placed their orders on the table. Ri Sa's eyes were sparkling at the coffee she just bought, it has a cute art on the milk froth.

"Uwaa~~ gomawo!" Ri Sa giggled as she sipped on her drink. "So, what are we going to talk about Mr. Hoya-- eww, what is that?"

Hoya glared, "Don't you dare say eww in front of my purple latte. You'll regret it."

Ri Sa laughed, "Oh! Did I say eww? I mean wow. Is that a purple latte?"

"Yes. obviously."

"Ahaha~ yeah you just said that. Mian!! So does that mean you like purple?"

"We're because we need to talk about your life, not mine." Hoya hissed.

"Oh, okay.. Sorry.. You see I just wanna know if.."

"You blabber so much. " Hoya croosed his arms. "Tell me, how did you know Woohyun hyung?"

"Woohyun?.." Ri Sa was confused at first. "Oh! You mean that Nam guy? Well.. Wait why should I tell you?"

Hoya leaned closer, "Look, that guy already have a girlfriend and his girlfriend won't be happy to hear about you. So please just stay away."

Ri Sa laughed. "My goodness, if you think that Nam guy and I are dating. You are so wrong. That Nam guy is a friend of mine and he is a total jerk. Why should I like him? I mean I like him but that's before, and before I still don't know he's a man who does alot of weird things. And yeah you know I have been working for that guy as well. And I haven't met him for like, 8 years already? So-"

"Okay that's enough Ri Sa. You've been talking so much. Besides, how will I know that you're not lying?" Hoya said.

"Easy." Ri Sa smirked. "I dropped my fanclub card just for you to see it and know my real name. My goodness do you how much that card is important to me? A while ago I didn't get to buy that limited edition album. Because I dropped it. Anyway, I dropped it because I know you are following us."

Hoya nodded. "Go on.. Tell me what's your job for Woohyun hyung."

"Well-"

suddenly, Ri Sa'a phone came ringing. Ri Sa excused herself for awhile and answered the phone call. When she went back, she told Hoya that she will leave already.

"Wait, you're not telling me all yet." Hoya said.

Ri Sa smiled. "Don't worry, you'll see me again, soon."

She smiled and bowed. She didn't noticed that Hoya walked towards her that when she already stood straight, Hoya's lips brushed on her forehead, she blushed intensely.

"Okay, then I won't give your card yet. I'll just text you whenever okay?" Hoya smiled, acting innocent on what happened.

"Ah.. n-n-ne~" Ri Sa said and swiftly walked away. Just then Hoya noticed Ri Sa's items. She's wearing a pair of purple shoes, a purple bag, purple watch, and a purple ponytail.

"So she must love purple too." Hoya chuckled.

******************************************************

So kamusta naman?

Puahaha~ Mian! I've been too absorbed with Ri Sa's appearance that it made me speak my own language. Anyway.. So yeah, is it good? Yeah this is probably a side love story for this fanfic. Was it good? Or it isn't? How was Hoya's appearance? I've been so inlove with him because of Ranking King's episode.. :) Please oh please give comments.. I wanna know what you think about this chapter.. Anyway, uwaa~ You guys are so amazing for subscribing again, my warm thanks to all of you! I love you all!! :))

Again, please comment.. Thanks and Have a great weekend! (People in Asia.. LOL, I'm from the Philippines so it's Friday night in here. :)))

Aigoo I'm like Ri Sa, blabbering too much.. XD Bye! Hoy Maris! Magcomment ka okay? XDD

♥♥♥