chap 29

Summer Ghost Boy

 

The sun was so bright that it shone into Jungmin’s room. Although it has passed noon, but the summer evening was a bit hot. Doing nothing, Jungmin just sat by his room window looking outside where he can clearly see the green grass waving when the wind blew. The weather was nice for him to relax after what has happened last night.

                He was also shocked when he actually realized how close he was with Young Saeng, but his condition wasn’t as serious as Jisun. He’s still thinking on how he’s supposed to do to brighten up his usually cheerful sister. As he was mind-planning, suddenly her sister called him from outside of the window.

                “Yah Jungmin oppa! Come out! Follow me somewhere, will you? It’s a nice weather and you’re going to waste it by sitting there like a loner?” Jisun shouted at him.

                “When did you came down there?” Jungmin was kinda surprised as he didn’t expect his sister would be there. However, Jisun’s expression wasn’t the same as last night. She looked a bit cheerful that evening.

                “Ah.. okay.. wait..” Jungmin quickly change his clothes and came down.

 

Jisun took Jungmin to the big tree nearby school. Then, she quickly put down her backpack which looked so heavy. Jungmin wondered what did she put in it, but he didn’t ask as she opened her bag and showed him what she brought. Jisun just smiled at him. With the metal shovel she brought, she dug a hole under the big tree.

                “Want a help?” Jungmin asked her, as he noticed she can’t dug deeper due to the hard soil.

                “Sure.. that’s why I brought you, hehe..” Jisun handed him the shovel.

                Jungmin continued digging the hole deeper. He knew what Jisun wanted to put in there, as he can clearly see the wooden box next to her. “You really want to do this? You want to put back that letter in here? Why don’t you put it back up there?” He pointed to the bird house.

                “Ah.. it’s not his letter.” Jisun opened the box. Inside, it wasn’t the blue envelope he saw last night. But this time, it’s a green envelope. There’s Young Saeng’s name on the envelope, written by Jisun by the handwriting Jungmin saw. Jungmin lift the envelope to see whether the blue one was below it, but it’s not in the box. “This is my letter, for him. I don’t care whether he’ll come back or not. I just feel that I need to reply him. And that blue envelope, of course I’ll keep it.” Jisun replied, and then she smiled.

                Relieved to see Jisun smiled, Jungmin . “Since when did my sister has grown up so matured like this.. Smile more!” Jungmin put the shovel down and pinched her cheeks with his dirty hands.

                “Hey! Your hands!!” Jisun pushed him, then she rubbed her sore cheeks. “Eyy.. I can’t just cry all day long. Kyu Jong is doing his best, isn’t he?”

                “Hmm.. yeah. I hope his hunches were right..” Jungmin added.

 

wow lately i haven't updating coz i've been so busy myself.. ah, this story is going to end soon..^^ i'm so grateful to you guys who are still reading until this chapter. wait for the last chapters~^^ gomawo... *bows*