chap 12

Summer Ghost Boy

 

She wanted to scream, but won’t let her. The ghost with no face didn’t even show any mercy. She hoped anybody, could come and save her. But the alley was too far away from the crowd.  Her hands tried to reach the ghost, but she just can’t move any further.

                “I’ll make you shut your mouth forever..” the ghost said to her, in a very terrifying voice.

                Just then, somebody shouted, “Stop! Let her go!!”  The ghost looked at who was screaming to them. It’s Young Saeng.

                Jisun noticed him as well. Though his figure is getting fader, she can still see him. “Help..” Breathless, she just looked at him, begging for a help.

                “Go away!!” The ghost swayed it hands, which caused Young Saeng to be blown away from them. “I won’t allow you to disturb my plan.. never!!” The no-face ghost may have no expression due to its blank face, but from its voice, this ghost is really mad. Young Saeng fell on the ground. Though he’s a ghost, but he looks like in pain after being thrown like that.

                Jisun didn’t struggle anymore. She’s too exhausted, and can’t bear the pain anymore. Her sight was getting blurry. She just hoped it ends quickly. Just before she closed her eyes, she heard somebody else shouting for her.

                “Yah!!! Jisun ah!!” Jungmin along with Kyujong came. But they didn’t see the ghost that was holding Jisun up. They can only see Jisun who was floating on the air.

                But Kyu Jong knows what to do. And he spotted Young Saeng too. With the nods Young Saeng gave him, kyu Jong opened a plastic bottle in his hand.

                Quickly, he threw the juice inside the bottle towards Jisun. Jisun can’t see clearly of what they’re doing, but she can clearly smell the juice. It’s lemon juice.

                Due to that, the ghost suddenly took off her hand, causing Jisun to fell on the ground. It groaned like in pain, while its body which was in contact with the lemon juice looks like it’s burned.

                “Haaaaarghh!! It hurts!!” The shrieking voice from the ghost was only heard by Jisun and Young Saeng. And it was so loud that Jisun covered her ears. She’s already suffering being strangled. But Young Saeng quickly went to her, and held her in a hug.

                “Don’t worry.. you’ll be fine..” He said to her. He also covered Jisun’s ear so she won’t hear the ghost screaming so loud.

                “I’m so sorry…” Jisun said to him.

                Meanwhile, because Jungmin can’t see Young Saeng, he wanted to go to her sister, but Kyujong held him. “Just stay here. The ghost-boy is there already.”

                The ghost, was still in pain, but it remarked, “You can’t easily finish me like this.. just you see.. later..” The ghost was then faded away.

               “Here.. I can’t hold her for a long time coz I’ll use up all my energy. I’m getting weaker as I only have 6 days to spare. Now take her.” Young Saeng told Kyu Jong.        

                “Ah, okay..” Kyu Jong nodded. Then he turned to Jungmin. “Yah, go get her.”

                Jungmin looked at him. “But.. the ghost boy?”

                “He’ll lose his energy and disappear quicker if he holds her for a longer time. You know, ghosts aren’t supposed to be able to touch real things..”

                Nodding to Kyu Jong, Jungmin quickly went to Jisun, and carried her up. She passed out already. Her neck was bruised seriously. He whispered to her, “Let’s go home, Jisun ah.”

 

@i_candie hee, even i wasn't sure what to call this ghost Yesun.. keke! 

@icecreamninja14 thanks for reading and commenting! ♥

@MBTupan0721 Gomawo!^^ Yes you're right! As long as there's Triple S, SS501 never dies..^^