chap 10

Summer Ghost Boy

 

***

“She’s the one who made me faint. I think she forbid me to ask anything more about her.” Hyungjun said to Kyujong, who’s visiting him with Hyunjoong after the previous incident.

                “How’s that possible?” Hyunjoong asked.

                Hyungjun gets up and sat down. “At the moment she held my hands, I started to get dizzy. Kyujong ah, can you give me the book?”

                Kyu Jong took out the book. Hyungjun took the book and went to page 49 where some of the words are highlighted. “How long has it been since we were involved in this thing?”

                Hyunjoong counted using his fingers. “Uhm.. Exactly a week. Why?”

                “Means only seven days are left. Jungmin said the ghost only got 49 days before he is completely disappear. ” Hyungjun flipped the pages to page 7. The page is completely empty. Not even a single letter printed on it.

                “Ah.. there’s one page which is not printed. But, it was after a half of the book. Now it’s on the 7th page?” Kyujong takes a look on it.

                Hyunjoong too, then he asked Kyujong, “Hey.. maybe it’s invisible, just like that Young Saeng is.”

                “I don’t know why, but his old book smelled like lemon..” Hyungjun sniffed th empty page. Kyujing suddenly got a lighted-bulb after hearing their words.

                “Hey, wait. Maybe you’re right, there are hidden words.” Kyujong took the table lamp beside Hyunjoong. Then he opened the page widely and face it directly towards the hot bulb.

                “What are you doing? Scanning the page with my table lamp?” Hyungjun got no idea on what Kyujong is doing.

                Kyujong sighed. “There’s this one method of making invisible ink using lemon juice. Now that you mentioned it smelled like lemon, the only way to make the word appear is to put it on heat.”

                After several moments, he pulled the book back. And they take a look to the page. To their amazement, there is yellowish writing on the page. Squeezing together to get a better view, they read out the sentence appeared.

I  A M   S H E E P L E S S   Y O U N G   T H I N G ,

                With his jaws fall, Hyungjun said in astonishment, “Sheep.. what?”

 

ah.. it's 2.17 am.. keke~ i drained all my ideas.. so I'll be updating more next time..^^

a VERY BIG THANKS to anyone who read and comment.. hee~

I really appreciate it!! kamsahamnida! *goodnight!*