chap 27

Summer Ghost Boy

“Hyung Jun ah, follow me. I need to see Yesun now.” Kyu Jong held Hyung Jun’s arm.

                “Yah.. I know you’re concerned for Yesun. But, right now isn’t the right time..” Hyung Jun refused.

                But Kyu Jong didn’t give up. “There are still chances. Right now Yesun is herself, so that’s why I need to see her. And don’t you think Yesun must have something linked with this? There must be something, so let’s go. Hyun Joong hyung, you stay with Jungmin at his house, okay?” Hyun Joong nodded to agreement.

                Finally, Hyung Jun agreed and followed him. Meanwhile Jungmin helped his exhausted sister to stand up and walk home. But she was too weak that she can’t walk properly.

                “Hey.. give that to Hyun Joong hyung. You get up on my back.” Jungmin took the box with Young Saeng’s letter and gave it to Hyun Joong. Slowly, Jisun got on Jungmin’s back, and he carried her home.

***

“I don’t know. I still can’t believe about what has happened to Young Saeng.” Yesun looked down. Clearly, she’s afraid about the fact that she’s disappearing too later. She yawned a bit, because Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun just woke her up when she was sleeping.

                “Sorry that I knocked your window too loud and woke you up.” Kyu Jong also noticed the tired Yesun.

                “What about your family?” Hyung Jun asked.

                “They.. seemed like didn’t want to say anything about this.” Yesun replied.

                “You mean, they are avoiding your stories about you being possessed?” Kyu Jong asked her. Yesun nodded. “Well we need to tell them now..” Kyu Jong stood up. He’s totally boosted with energy that night.

                “Hey no! They’re asleep already. And it wasn’t easy for me to sneak out like this at midnight.” Yesun held him down. Kyu Jong sat back on the bench in front of Yesun’s house.

                “Kyu Jong ah, maybe we can talk to them tomorrow, and let them see how different the ghost Yesun is compared to their own daughter. Won’t that work?” Hyung Jun suggested.

                Kyu Jong stared at Hyung Jun. “You’re right. There’s not much time left, we need to take risk.” Kyu Jong agreed to Hyung Jun’s plan. “So, tomorrow I’ll confront your dad. There must be something related to you about this ghost. I really can’t stand to see my friend cry all day long after this.” Kyu Jong said, still worried about Jisun who might be crying right now.

                “Me too..” Hyung Jun added.

 

 

Well I think it'll take up few chapters to conclude and finish this story.. hehe.. so please continue to read, I'll sure to update the chapters~^^

@i_candie hee, I'm so happy you love the story~^^ keep reading! it motivated me so much.. hehe!

@MBTupan0721 now the anagram is solved~ hehe.. ^^