Yes or no?

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

"So.. do you accept?"

After a lot of explanation from Cho PD and begging from Yeonju, you thought about living in a dorm with 7 boys, eat together, sleep toge-"I'm not going to sleep in the same room as them right?" you said.

Cho PD chuckled."Of course no. So what's your answer? Yes?"

Yeonju hugged your arm."Please please please.."

You stared at Yeonju's face.*She really want to be the sister more.. but how can she still be like she doesn't mind at all? Or hate me?* You turn your head to Cho PD and took a deep breath."I accept." and exhale with eyes shut.

Cho PD brightened and Yeonju hugged you tight,"Oh thank you thank you thank you! You're the best friend I've ever had!"

"You chose the right choice, Jieun. Thank you. You helped us a lot with this." said Cho PD, smiling widely.

"Not a problem.. So when do I start then?"

"We'll call you and don't worry, the boys won't know it's you till we start filming."

"Kyaa~ Lucky Jieunnie~" Yeonju squealed.

"Ah aresseo.. can we.. go home now?" you asked.

Cho PD chuckled at your calm behaviour.*This girl really is different from others.*"Neh.. See you again soon."

"Kamsahamnida~" you and Yeonju bowed and walks towards the door then leave the building. Yeonju who's excited, cannot stop giggling at the thought of seeing her best friend in TV.

"Stop that. You're creeping me out." you said as both of you walks your way home.

 

As you arrived home, you went up to your bedroom straight away and lie on bed without even changing your uniform. 

"May I come in?" Yeonju knocked at the door with her eyes on a camera that she's holding. 

You sat up."Why are you suddenly knocking?"

"Just.." she said as she comes in and sit on your bed, cross legged."Jieun.." she looked up.

"Yup."

"Remember that time when you went to the fansign with me?"

You nodded.

"Watch this." she said as she handed you the camera. You took it and watched the video as Yeonju crawl and sit next to you. It was when you were recording Yeonju when Block B signing her album."What's wrong with the video?" you asked.

"Just watched."

You sighed and watched it carefully. 

"And there!" Yeonju paused the video."Look. Zico oppa were staring straight at you while I was talking to him."

"Huh?"

She sighed and clicked play again."Look at his face and eyes properly. He actually staring at you after I told him who you are."

"He probably just- wait what! Yeonju! You told that idols about me?!"

"Yeah... is it wrong?" she looked at you, innocently.

*This girl seriously..* You facepalmed as you sighed."What did you tell him?"

"Urm.. that you live in England before?"

"Yeonju!!"

"I'm sorry!"

"First you told that ahjussi now those boys?! Why can't you shut your mouth about me?!"

"I said I'm sorry! I can't help it alright! I only told Zico and Kyung oppa!"

You were going to argue more but you stopped yourself when you thought what Yeonju had did to you today."Aresseo.." you said in a soft voice."Sorry for raising my voice."

She smiled."I'm used to it. Especially if it's you." she poke your arm and giggled. You giggled and tickled her tummy. She tickled you back till both of you start a pillow fight.

 

When both of you run out of energy, Yeonju's phone were ringging from her room.

"Already?" said Yeonju as she grin and runs off to her room.

You waited for her to come back as you sat cross-legged on your bed, hugging your pillow.*He didn't really stare at me right? Maybe one of the fan behind me..*

"Ah neh.. oh jinjja?" Yeonju came back, talking on the phone."This Sunday?!"

"Sunday?" you whispered.

"Oh ahniyo.. Neh I ask her.." Yeonju pulled her phone back and whispered to you,"You're not busy on Sunday right?"

"Like you don't know.."

"So.. you don't?"

"Yes!!"

"Oh you do.."she put the phone back next to her ear."She do-"

"I meant I'm free on Sunday!" you hissed.

"Mianhae! She's not busy.. neh.. ah.. okay.. got it. Kamsahamnida.." 

You blinked as she smiling at the phone."Well?"

"Hmm? Oh.. you'll move to their dorm this Sunday evening."

Your eyes widened."To the boys's dorm?!"

"Yes silly.. We better pack up now then.." Yeonju jumped off the bed and run to your wardrobe. You stared into space at the thought of sleeping in a room with a bunch of shirtless boys.*What am I thinking?!* You shook your head and helped Yeonju.*I better not regret this..*