Wound

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

Relieved, you finally arrived back at the dorm in pain, hoping for the boys to open the door for you and treat you like they always does. But the place were quite and empty when you unlocked the door. You sighed sadly and went to the kitchen to wash the wound on your arm. You hissed when you dab it slowly with cold water, cleaning it till the blood's gone.
 
When you're done, you search for the aid kit all over the place. Pissed, you gave up when it's nowhere to be found and make yourself a ramen in cup. You sits infront of the TV without turning it on. You look around wondering if you can find any hidden cams anywhere or is it recording now.
 
Slurping the noodle to your mouth, you're wondering if you can get used with what just happened at school today till the show's ended. Should you tell the boys or just keep it secret?
 
These question keep playing in your head again and again till you're off to bed, bored of waiting for them to come home.
 
*Yeonju doesn't even know anything about it yet.. I should tell her right? But- nah.. She'll find out soon anyway. That girl probably busy with her new partner.* Without any worrying for now, you dozed off.
 
 
 
The day has finally turned dark and Zico was the only one arrived back in dorm while the other members visit the shop to buy some snacks for you. He was hoping to see you sitting on floor, watching tv. But only an empty ramen cup on floor.*Don't tell me she gone out..*
 
Zico saw your bedroom door were half opened so he tried to peek inside and the light before seeing you sleeping comfortable on bed. Ukwon's bed were above yours's so you don't even notice that the light were on.
 
He tip toed inside quitely to check if you're actually sleeping or maybe you're just wanted to suprise him.
 
He poked your shoulder but you didn't move at all.*Heavy sleeper huh..* His eyes went to your face but it was half covered with your hair. Carefully, he removed the hair from your face.
 
Suddenly, your arm start to move and touched your nose to scratch it. Zico steps back with heart beating fast, thinking that you would wake up but your eyes were close and your arm rest on your chest.
 
He sighed in relieve. At first, his eyes went down to your toes then to your thigh. He stopped himself before thinking any dirty things about you and quickly but slowly pull the sheet on you to cover your legs.*You should have changed your clothes, babo.*
 
He puffed out his cheek and soften when he saw your white pure face.*Are you sure you didn't born in that foreign country at all, Jieun?* He smiled then something caught his eyes. He squat down to your level and saw your wounded left arm.*How did she get this?*
 
There was still a tiny bit of blood start to come out again which makes Zico starts to panic all of sudden.*.. She's bleeding. Do I need to wake her up and tell her to wash it? No. I'll disturb her. I should go get a tissue. Wait no- Ukwon hyung... ah wait!* Zico remembered something and start searching without making any sound.
 
"There you are.." he whispered with a big smile when he found a box of band aid of One Piece which is actually Ukwon's. He took it out and undid the plastic and gently stick it on your wound. He giggled quitely at how silly it is on you but feel a total proud of himself after what he just done.*Sorry hyung. I'm just trying to save our clumsy sister.*
 
He looks back to your face and that feelings appear again. That weird feelings when he first saw you at the fansign.
 
Zico snapped out when he heard a few voices outside the room and dashed out like nothing happened after closing your bedroom door. The boys just went in with a few plastic bags and two cameraman came.*Oh no.. please don't tell me the hidden camera was on..*
 
"Where's Jieun?"
 
Zico snapped out again when Taeil asked him."Oh- Jieun? She-She's in her room.. Sleeping." Zico answered without using his normal tone which makes the boys stared at him.
 
"You're alright?" said Kyung. Zico looked straight back at him and nodded."Hmm? Oh-oh yeah. Everything's fine. Everything went perfectly fine."
 
"Oookay.."
 
Zico smile and went to check what the boys bought."So who's money this time?" he asked as he look inside the plastic bags. Jaehyo snatch the plastic that Zico were looking and said,"Mine. You all better pay me back or I'll swear-"
 
"Yeah yeah." Kyung push the hyung's away and check inside the other plastic."We were planning to share all this with Jieun tonight but looks like we'll have to do it later."
 
"Yeah I gotta take a nap." said Minhyuk as he went to his room.
 
"And I seriously need a shower." said Ukwon as he hang his towel around his neck. Yup, these guys been busy practicing their dance more than ever after their big comeback last few weeks ago just to make sure they'll look better on stage. Taeil needs more Minhyuk's big help anyway.
 
"Looks like these guys needs to come back tomorrow then." said Pyo, nodding at the two cameraman who's on their job.
 
The five guys chuckled when the maknae start pushing them off to the door."It's great to see you guys here but I guess it's not the right time. Come again tomorrow neh?"
 
"B-but we-"
 
"Annyeong!" Pyo stopped them from talking and wave goodbye to the camera before slamming the door close."We're just afraid that this show would be bored without our sister." he shout at the door, knowing the camera guys were still outside then went back to his hyungs."Done done. Now let's have the snacks!" Pyo run to where the groceries are but Jaehyo stopped him.
 
"Not until Jieun's awake." he said.
 
"But hyung, it's 10 already!"
 
"Still no."
 
Pyo were going to wake you up but Jaehyo already knew he will do it."You'll sleep outside if you do that, Pyo Jihoon." he said. Pyo were suprised at his hyung thinking that he could read his mind and so he gave up and went to his room.
 
Kyung yawned as he stretched his both arms and said,"I need some sleep."
 
"With that stinky body of yours?" said Jaehyo.
 
"No." Kyung rolled his eyes and lie down on the cushion.
 
Just then, Zico felt something vibrate in his pocket. Their manager texted him that they'll be meeting Tablo tomorrow in the afternoon at the Han River.*At least its not some sweating schedule.*