Music Show

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

Few days later, you were behind Music Core's stage because Block B wants you to watch them live. If the cameraman weren't planning to filmed today, you would probably be in the dorm by now or out with Yeonju. That feeling of Hana and the rest never stop haunting you and tomorrow is the day when the second episodes of You Are My Oppa will be aired.
 
"You sure you want to watch us from the front?" Minhyuk asked you with worried. "Backstage is better you know."
 
"But I won't be seeing your face properly." you frowned. "Please Minhyuk?"
 
 "You can't see our face clearly." says Taeil."There'll be a lot of cameras and your seats is-"
 
"I know I know. Anyway good luck." you raised your right hand for high fived. Minhyuk stares at you for a second then slap your hand against his with a smile and the others did the same.
 
After a few more talk, you finallly left the waiting room and got on the audience seat. It wasn't crowded nor empty. You looked around and there was group of girls with posters in their hands, and more girls behind and at the front; squealing.*Fangirls..*
 
"Oppa, let's sits there." 
 
Stretching a bit, you stopped when a couple sitting near you. But they weren't just a couple...
 
"Great(!)" you whispered when you saw Hana and Daehyun sitting in the same row as yours. You wanted to get up and sits far from them but the seats seems to be getting more crowded so you just sighed and tried to ignore those two people.
 
"Oppa, promise me you won't stare at the girls group." says Hana to Daehyun, loud enough for you to hear. Daehyun just give her a smile with a nod then look back to the stage.
 
"This is your first time neh?" Hana talk again.
 
"Hmm yeah.."
 
"Well you should thank me for bringing you here." she giggled.
 
Daehyun gives her an eye smile and whispered, "Thanks."
 
Hana pouted, "Not that.. but this." she tap her lips. You saw it and made a being-sick face without anyone noticing.
 
Daehyun sighed, "People's watching Hana.. Oh it's starting now."
 
"Oppa ppali!" she hissed. This time Daehyun ignored her with eyes to the front. You smirked and focused on the group that's performing on stage aswell.
 
Just about then, it was Block B turn to perform. There was quite a few fan girls at the back screaming the boys name when the music start. Surprisingly, Hana started to scream as well, shouting Jaehyo and Zico's name. You looked at her, trying to control your laughter. You've never seen this side of her ever which seems kind of embarrassing. And that's when you met eyes with Daehyun.
 
"Jieun?" Daehyun mouthed.
 
*Busted.* You blinked and quickly look back at the stage. He's trying to get a proper look at you since it was a little bit dark and you were wearing hoodie's on. Still not sure if he was right or not, he just smile and watch Block B.
 
You sighed in relief. You smiled while watching the boys performance and start to move your head with the beats.*This is actually kinda nice.* All the energy with dancing and rapping, you actually enjoy it. Now you realized what Yeonju meant about their own-music-styles.
 
 
When the music show ended, the audience seats were almost empty and this is the time you can go back to the waiting room.
 
"You guys were daebak!!" you gave two thumbs up once you got inside the room while the boys still wiping their sweats. "Block B looks totally different onstage than now." you said to the camera. "Like they're actually an artists."
 
"But we are." says Kyung.
 
"No you're not."
 
All of them chuckled.
 
"Can we go back to the dorm now?" you asked.
 
"Aww our baby sister is tired already? Come here you." Kyung grab your head, put under his armpit and ruffles your hair.
 
"Ah get off!" you slap his arm."Yah Park Kyung!"
 
"Say oppa first."
 
"Shireo!"
 
"Just one!"
 
You didn't say anything but bite his arm.. hard.
 
"Fu-Ow ow! Yah! Arasso arasso! Damn it Jieun!" Kyung let go of your head and waving his arm then blowing the bite part. "Geez that hurt."
 
"Meh~rong~" you giggled while the others laughed. "So what are we going to do later then?" you said as you fixed your hair. The boys expression fell and Ukwon spoke up, "We're... We're not going to be in dorm after this."
 
You stopped."Waeyo?"
 
"We've got another schedule." Jaehyo said.
 
"Am I coming then?"
 
Everyone turn their heads to the manager. He shook his head as in no.
 
"Oh.."
 
"But we do have something to do with you before that." Zico stand up and push you out of the room with the boys following from behind. He leads you to the next door and knocks before opening the door."Annyeonghaseyo.." he bowed and the rest of you did aswell.
 
A group of girls stood up from their chairs and bow back. "Oh annyeonghaseyo!"
 
Zico looks at you and the boys with smile. "Ayo! Do U Wanna B? Annyeonghaseyo Block B imnida!" they bowed again except you.
 
The girls claps with a friendly smile."What are you guys doing here?" one of them asked.
 
"Ah we're actually filming You Are My Oppa now and we want to introduce our sister." said Zico and push you more closer to them.
 
"Omo! How come we didn't know!"
 
"Waah she's so cute."
 
"What's her name?"
 
Zico nudge you and you cleared your throat,"A-annyeonghaseyo.. Ahn Jieun imnida." you bowed your head and give them a full smile.
 
"Jieun-ssi.. do you know us? Dal-shabet?" the leader start dancing and the rest did as well.
 
"Ah.." you looked at the boys, needing help.
 
Zico saw your expression and said,"S-she doesn't know us either in the first place. Jieun's kind of new to Korea actually."
 
"Oh jinjjayo? But she looks.. Korean." the leader said as she eyed you head to toe.
 
"That.. you must search for it yourself." Kyung joked.
 
The leader fake a pout."Aigoo! Arasso when's the show start?"
 
"Tomorrow at 10pm. It's actually the second episodes."
 
The girls nodded. "Okay! We'll watch it. Fighting!"
 
"Fighting!"
 
All of you bowed once again and left the room. "You're not going to another room, aren't you?" you said to Zico. He just smile and stopped infront of another door. You sighed. *Idol's sister.. yeah I got it now.*
 
 
After all those meeting with some kpop groups who seems strangers to you, Block B finally left you in the dorm with the camerawoman this time while they're on their next schedule.
 
You were sitting in the living room with TV on while the camerawoman filming you and asking questions.
 
"What did you think of their performances today?" she asked.
 
You didn't look at the camera while thinking for the answer."Erm.. I guess.." you turned your head to the camera. "They were cool. I mean way cool! My friend, Yeonju usually told me to watch them on TV but I guess I wasn't fully attention on them that time."
 
"Do you think you might be joining their fandom?"
 
You shrugged,"Yeonju kept begging me to be.. erm.. what's the fandom name again?"
 
"BBC."
 
"Ah BBC! She's in the fandom of course but me.. I don't know.. I'm not those type of girl who's all excited over singers and all that."
 
"Would you join if the boys asked?"
 
You laughed. "No way. Well maybe.. but for now it's a secret." you put your finger on your lip and winked before turning back on TV.
 
"How's your life at school then?" she asked again which made you froze.
 
"S-school?" you stuttered.
 
The camerawoman nodded. You cleared your throat as you rub your neck.*Ottohkhae.. I can't lie nor tell the truth. Everything will be upside down. Aish why is she asking this for!* "U-unnie.. can we skip this question?"
 
Without asking her the reason why, she nodded and changed the question. You sighed in relief and smile as you wait for the next random question coming out from .