First episode of YAMO

Block B? As my oppas?!

It's sunday night. You and Block B were chilling in the dorm, watching TV. Just then, the door suddenly opened which cause all of you to stood up and check who was it.

"What the.." Jaehyo shot up."They need to stop coming in like this." 

A cameraman and the PD was at the door, coming in as if it was their house. "Annyeonghaseyo." You and Ukwon bowed politely while the the others kick and picks up some of the garbage on the floor away.

"They're always like this." you heard Zico mumbled as he pick up four empty cans and went to the kitchen.

"What day is it today?" said the PD as she comes in. The boys stops and glance at each other. You have no idea too but said stupidly,"Sunday?"

The PD smiled and shook her head,"Today is the day the first Block B You Are My Oppa airs." she announced. 

"Jinjjayo?!" your eyes widened. Suddenly the goosebumps crawling to you when you thought about all your classmates saw you on TV.*I'm so dead tomorrow.*

"What time does it starts?" Taeil asked. 

"11pm. " the PD answered and everyone looked at the clock which is hanging on the wall that shows 10:23pm. You sighed in relieve thinking that the students probably went to their bed already.

"When you're watching something fun, what must you have?" said the PD. 

"Toto!" Pyo spoke up and run to his room to find his squishy toy and run back to the living room with a big smile. You raised your eyebrow at him and he looked at you, mouthed,"What?"

"Ah.. Popcorn!" 

"Pizza!"

"Fried Chicken!"

"Kimchi!"

Zico shush all s and said,"What do you really trying to tell us here noona?"

"Okay since it's 10:30pm now, I want you to choose what food you want and buy them at the shop or restaurant before 11o'clock." she explained.

"What?! 20 minutes is not enough." said Jaehyo. 

"Well you have to think that yourself don't you? It's better if you guys start choosing now." the PD hand the money to the leader.

In a blink, all of you argued which food can make faster and who should go. Zico, Kyung and Pyo wants chicken. Minhyuk, you and Taeil wants Pizza. Jaehyo and Ukwon wants Tripe.

"Okay hold up hold up hold up!" Zico wave his arm and all of you stopped talking."Say which one we should buy on the count of three." he said as he look each of 's face and yours. All of you nodded.

"Hana.. dul.. set!"

"TRIPE-PIZZA-CHICKEN!" all of you shout at the same time.

"Oh come on!!" you stomped your foot."Just choose Pizza!" 

"Yeah!" Minhyuk and Taeil shouts together.

"But tripe is more better!" Jaehyo argued back. 

"Chicken is enough for all of us!" Pyo joins in. 

Zico groans in frustrated and walks off, grabbing Kyung's arm to the door and slam it close which makes all the people in the dorm became silent.

"They went out to buy it." said Ukwon.

"Ugh whatever." you mumbled and sat down on the small cushion in annoyed.*That guy probably choose chicken.*

 

About 26 minutes later, Zico and Kyung came back in a hurry with hands full with foods. They quickly put the foods down in the middle on the floor and sats down."You can thank me later now where's the remote?" said Zico as he looks around for the remote while you and Jaehyo checked what he bought.

"Woah daebak!" Pyo screamed.

You softened when you saw pizza and one box with fried chickens in it. 

"You bought all these with that money?" said Minhyuk as he seperate each pieces of the pizza. 

Zico shook his head as he search for the channel,"Nope." he paused."Its start!" he turn back towards the food, grabbing one piece of chicken leg and face back to the tv. 

"We'll eat well!" said Ukwon to the camera and took a slice of pizza before eye-ing on the tv.

You giggled at the cute opening of the show because it shows the character of cartoon with you and Block B's face stuck on it. As you chew on the pizza, you stare at Zico's back then leaned to Kyung's ear and whispered,"Kyung-ssi.. How did he bought all this with the money PD gave?"

Now Kyung leaned to your ear and whispered,"He used half of his money."

"Yours too?"

"As if. That guy always bring enough money everyday in that pocket of his." Kyung replied one last time and head back to the TV.

You bite another piece of your pizza as you look back at Zico.*So this is what kind of leader he is..* 

Zico turn around to grab a pizza and then caught you staring at him. You startled and quickly act as if you were watching the show all along. Zico chuckled and turned back to the TV.

Laughing, the boys keep choking on their foods. All of you were shocked and felt embarassed at the scene when you woked the boys up on your first day.

"Why no one told me that there was hidden camera?!" Jaehyo yelled but everyone ignore him.

"Hyung need to start wearing pants from now on." Pyo giggled.

"Oh my god, why didn't their cut this part?!" Zico shout as he laughing at the part where he was on top of Minhyuk, trying to wake the guy's up. Minhyuk just laughed and Ukwon said,"Are they making out?" which makes you snorted.

 

"Aww our little Jieun only have one friend." Kyung ruffles your hair on the scene when cameraman secretly filming you at school when you had your lunch in class with Yeonju. 

"Shut up." you slap his hand away."I thought he won't be filming us." you mumbled as you finish off your chicken."Yeonju would be screaming if she's watching now."

 

Now its the scene when you and Block B went shopping. Zico start panicking, thinking that the headphone might get filmed. But thank god the staff cut the part and move on when Jaehyo nagging to Pyo about which food to buy.

"Agree with Jieunnie!" Pyo shouted at the scene where you walk around the mall with the cameraman asking about Jaehyo's boredness.

"This is really strong." said Jaehyo."Strong strong strong."

"Shh!"

"Is this for episode two now?" Zico pointed at the camera which is still filming and the PD nodded.

 

More clapping, laughing and coughing till its over. All of you clap proudly and the time now was 12:30am. 

"Minhyuk hyung must be happy that he can be a big brother now." said Zico and Minhyuk smile with a nod as you giggled. 

"Waah! Jieunnie will have more friends tomorrow morning because of this show." Kyung clap again. At Kyung's word, you suddenly felt like a lightning strike on you and your stomach feels weird.

"N-no they wont." you stuttered."Those guys probably sleeping now." you gave a fake smile and then stood up."Goodnight!" and walks off to your room, closing the door.

"What's up with her?" Jaehyo asked as he looked at the members. They answer with a shrug and start to clean up.

 

You lean against your door, trying to forget what will happen tomorrow."Yeah.. they all must be sleeping already. None of them must have watched it." you whispered to yourself.

You took a deep breath and exhale.*Everything will be normal tomorrow.*