Morning with Block B

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

Its 6 in the morning and only one person were awake. The dorm was dark and quite with snoring from a far and next to him. Yawning, he stood up and reached for the camcorder that was given by the staff yesterday.

About the staffs, they have actually stick hidden camera around the house but none of these guys, even you know it.

After rubbing his eyes, he clicked the recording button and whispered sleepily,"Morning yeorobun. It's 6 now and everyone still sleeping." as he faced the camera on his hand."Jieun has school before 8 and we have to prepare breakfast and uniform for her, like a good brothers." he chuckled and turned to his sleepy members.

As he records, he kicked Kyung's leg, smack Jaehyo's face and shook Ukwon."Wake up, sleepy head!" he hissed.

Groaning, Ukwon and Kyung sat up while Jaehyo still in dreamland. While Ukwon trying to wake Jaehyo up, Zico went to the other room and wake his other members without making a loud noise.

 

"Hyung.. ppaliya.." Zico whine as he shake Minhyuk with his free hand.

Minhyuk turn his body to Zico and mumbled,"What now.."

"We have to make breakfast for Jieun."

Minhyuk didn't give any answer because he falls asleep again.

Zico stares at the maknae who's snoring. He grabs his little green friend and smack on his chest."Wake up before I throw Toto out!" he yelled in whispered as he smack him again.

Well of course Pyo wouldn't believe it. He wakes up all of sudden and grabs Toto from the leader and went back to sleep, facing the wall after giving a death glare.

*You'll regret soon..* Before smacking Pyo again, Zico moved to Taeil. Since he's the hyung, Zico just poke his cheek."Hyung hyung.. wake up.. don't make me call you Baby Taeil~"

Taeil sighed as he open his eyes slowly and sat up. Both Minhyuk and Pyo still sleeping. Zico grows annoyed and turn the camera to his face,"Guys.. I'll need to solve this first then I'll be back." he waved to the camera before turns it off and then puts it down. Zico got on Minhyuk's bed and wrap his leg around his hyung's waist and arm around the neck.

"Hyung.. wake up or I won't give you a lot of part on our comebacks soon." he whispered to Minhyuk's ear.

Everyone knows Minhyuk always wants more part in their songs even though he's the main dancer. With that, he has no choice but to listen to the leader."You're lucky I'm nice.." he muttered as he push Zico away and went out of the room.

Zico smirked as he roll himself to Pyo and did the same move."I'll tell everyone that you watched those videos before.." he whispered carefully while Taeil still on his bed, staring into space.

Pyo open one eye and mumbled,"What video?"

Zico cup his hands around Pyo's ear as he mentioned the name. Pyo sat up and glare at Zico,"You wouldn't dare..."

Zico shrug,"I will if you get your off the bed."

"Well that's easy." said Pyo and pushed Zico away which cause him to fall off the bed.

"Ya!"

"What are you doing on the floor now hyung?" Pyo says innocently then smirked as he walks to the living room. Zico mumbled bad word as he shooting a death glare behind Pyo's back and grab the camcorder before clicking the record button.

Leaving Taeil who will out any soon, the boys gathered up.

"So.. cereal?" Kyung suggest.

Zico who's recording s keep zooming at their faces, giggling.

"Ya leader!" Jaehyo shout.

"Oh sorry.. well we have to pack her lunch so is the grocery shop open at this time?" he said behind the camera as the boys looked at him.

"Dude, it's still dark outside. How on earth a shop would open at this time." said Kyung.

"Well what's your idea then?" Zico snapped.

Kyung turned to Ukwon,"Hyung, we still got rice right?"

Ukwon nodded. 

"What else do we have left?" Kyung asked again.

Ukwon walk to the kitchen and checked the cabinet and the fridge."We've got eggs and a little of meat!" he yelled from the kitchen, forgot that you were still sleeping in the room.

"There! That's done. See leader? Problem solved." Kyung pats Zico's shoulder.

"Shut up.." he gave a look at Kyung."Ukwon and Minhyuk hyung can do the cooking. Jaehyo hyung and Kyung prepare her uniform. Taeil hyung and Pyo make the breakfast and I go wake her up." Zico suggest.

Kyung scoffed."This guy always get the girl." he muttered.

Minhyuk went to the kitchen to help Ukwon with Taeil and Pyo following from the back to make the breakfast.

"Just do as I say." Zico replied and tip toe to your room with the camera still filming. The room wasn't locked. He poke his head in to see if you were still sleeping and wear comfortable clothes but the blanket were already covered your whole body. Zico quitely push the door open and grab your uniform that was hanging at the wardrobe.

After handing it to Jaehyo, he slowly and carefully remove the blanket away from your face with heart beating fast when he saw your sleepy face.*Cute..* He soften as he stare at your face.

Just then, a memory flash came in his head which makes him snapped to the reality. He step back and clear his throat."J-Jieun ah.." he said in a soft tone.

Slowly, he reached out and pats you gently."Jieun ah.. wake up. It's school."

You groaned, thinking that you were in your own bed and Yeonju were waking you up."5 more minutes.." you mumbled with eyes still close.

Of course Zico wouldn't buy it but you're a girl and.. you're his sister now."Jieun... Jieun ah.." he pats you again.

Annoyed, you sat up with eyes close and yelled."I said 5 more minutes, Yeonju!"

Suprised at your sudden move and words, Zico cleared his throat."Umm.. I'm not Yeonju."

You opened your both eyes when you recognise the deep voice.*Oops..* Slowly, you turn yourself and gave Zico a big smile."Sorry sorry sorry?" you said in english.

Zico were suprised at your perfect english and laughed."Just go clean." 

You bowed your head as your bite you lower lip in embarassed and runs off to the bathroom without noticing what the boys were doing.

Chuckling, Zico went back to the living room and filmed Kyung and Jaehyo who's busy ironing your uniform.

 

"Hyung, you can iron right? You do it." Kyung pointed at your school skirt to Jaehyo.

"Just do it, cucumber!" Jaehyo slap his head."We don't have much time!"

Kyung sighed and lifted the skirt up."Is Jieun really that small?" he said as he stretched the waist part. Jaehyo grabbed the skirt from him."Forget about that.. look how short it is!" Jaehyo comment as he held it up.

Kyung imagined you in it and shook his head."Aish! Just give me that!" he snatched it back from Jaehyo and start ironing.

"Don't burn it." Zico joked.

"Shut up.." Kyung mumbled with his eyes on the skirt, carefully ironing the side part.

"Has she woke up?" Jaehyo asked as he look up to Zico. He looked around and saw you got out of the bathroom with clean white face, walking like a zombie with dark-circles under your eyes.

"Morning!" Pyo yelled from the kitchen. You give him a litlle smile and stand next to Zico."Is that my uniform?" you pointed.

The boys nodded while Kyung focusingly ironing your school blazer now. You softened yet embarassed from inside."Thanks guys.." you said as you reach for your skirt."Let me finish it. You can go-"

"Ah kenchana... I'm almost done anyway." said Kyung as he iron the arm parts."There.." he lifted it up carefully and handed it to you. You thanked him and get ready straight away.

 

Zico gave the camcorder to Jaehyo later on and helped Taeil and Kyung cleaned the living room then P.O and Minhyuk put the breakfast on the floor. When you came out the 6 boys stared at you lovingly. You didnt notice them when you saw 8 bowls of cereals as you sat down infront of it.

"Waah.. looking good there, little sis." said Kyung as he ruffles your hair and sat next to you. You thanked him as you fixed your hair and start having your breakfast without waiting for the others.

Ukwon came with 3 packs of lunch and opened the lid to show you what he made.

"You made all this? By yourself?" you said in amazement. 

He nodded."I wanted to make more but.. I hope you like fried rice with pork." he said and laughed shyly. You giggled and nodded."Neh Ukwon-ssi! I'll enjoy it! Kamsahamnida!"

"Why don't you call us with oppa?" Kyung frowned at you.

Minhyuk who were munching on his cereal, smirked at you. You rolled your eyes at him and turned to Kyung. But before you said anything, Minhyuk spoke up,"You better deal with it or she call you with hyung." he laughed.

"Hyung?" Taeil mouthed.

You and Minhyuk snickered.

"I'll make you call me oppa soon." Kyung muttered and start eating his cereal. You ignored him with a smile and continue with your breakfast.

 

 

 

When you were done with your breakfast, the cameraman suddenly appeared infront of the dorm and followed the boys walks you to the door then outside the building.

"Pyo.. go with her." said Jaehyo. 

"Alright!" Pyo yelled excitedly with a big smile.

"Ah.. gwenchana.. I can go by myself.." you protest at the thought of when you arrived at the school and bunch of girls running to you and Pyo and asked for his autograph.

"Then let me go with you." Kyung walks towards you but Jaehyo pulls him back."You. Stay. Jihoon, go." he nodded at Pyo. Pyo grinned at you and start walking off to school. The cameraman followed both of you from the front.

You glanced back at the boys and waved.

"Study hard!" Kyung shouted.

"Fighting!!" Ukwon punched his fist.

"Neh!!" You shout back and wave one last time.

The boys watched both of their maknaes till they're out of the sight. Zico somehow wished he could replace Pyo just because he want to get more closer to you like you with Minhyuk and Kyung.

Pyo didn't like the awkwardness between you and him. So he tried to make a conversation."Erm.. does girl nowadays wear this short skirt at school?" he said and cleared his throat.

You laughed and nodded."Most girls wear like this these days."

"I see.."

It was awkward again so you start to spoke now."How's it like when you've graduated?"

He looked at you."Me?"

"There's no one else here except the camera." you giggled.

Pyo chuckled as he rub his nape, trying to think of a word."Well.. I guess I don't have to worry about homework anymore." he shrugged.

You rolled your eyes."That's all?"

He nodded. You gave up and stopped talking.

"Umm.. can I know what you like and dislike?" Pyo asked.

"Hmm? What I like? Err.. I like.. I guess I only like someone who cared about me and listen to me."

"Only that?" he tried not to laugh."What do you not like then?"

"Hmm.. someone touch my stuffs without my permission and keep telling me what to do." you paused when you mumbled."Which Yeonju always do.."

"What did you said?"

"Hmm? Oh nothing.." you shook your head.

"So let me get to the point.." said Pyo."If I order you to do something.. you would hate me?"

"Yes!" you replied.

He chuckles."Aresseo.. I'll be careful."

Both of you laughed and start talking random things as both of you on your way.

 

 

(okay this can confuse you guys.. again. I do know when Pyo graduate and stuffs.. but I just made some of em up in this story so it'll be easier.. xD Btw, thank you so so much for subscribing and mentioning!! LOVE Y'ALL~~ heart oh.. and here's our adorable y maknae, Pyo Jihoon!)