Variety show

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

Yeonju didn't want to stay at home so both of you went to cafe to get some ice cream.

Meanwhile, in the van, Zico who were staring into space with music playing in his ear, cannot stop thinking about you.*Who is she.. why is this girl keeps appearing in my head? Aish..* Frustrated, he rest his side head against the cold hard window and falls asleep.

You and Yeonju were still in the cafe for more than 1 hour because Yeonju ordered a waffles with ice cream this time. Since she's been with you this morning, doing nothing, you decide to agree and stayed with her.

"Want some?" Yeonju offered.

You shook your head."So.. How was it? Meeting your 'boyfriend?" you asked as you did the bunny finger on the word boyfriend. She giggled."It was heaven! As always.. Kyung oppa says I'm cute!"

You blinked at her."Who?"

She rolled your eyes."Forget it. Do you know Zico..." she paused. You only knows Zico since you used to 'like' him as 'Jamaican Beggar-co' when both of you watch their variety show, MTV Match Up."He.. he's kinda.. weird before."

You clapped."Finally! You admit it!"

"No! Not that kind of weird! He.. Well.. He kept staring somewhere else while I was talking to him."

You stared at her then burst out laughing. She slap your arm."It's not funny!"

"What! You said he was weird and all he did was staring into space!"

Yeonju pouted her lips."It hurts me.. It's like I was-"

"Yeah yeah.." you wave your hand."Can you please finish that fast. We've been here for hours!"

"Aresseo aresseo." Yeonju start eating more quickly while you remembering what happened before.*He was looking at me right... or maybe.. aish why am I even thinking about this.*

 

  

"Hyung.." P.O pokes the sleepy leader's arm."Hyung.. wake up.." he whispered."We're here already.."

Kyung rolls his eyes and push the maknae out of the way."Ya Woo Jiho! Wake up or we will lock you here by yourself!" said Kyung in almost shouting. Zico groans and opened one eye.*Man.. these guys's annoying.* He start stretching and yawned.

"Sleepy head." Kyung mumbled and left the van.

"Ppali hyung.." P.O whispered again before following Kyung. Zico sighed and went out of the van. He slide the door close and went inside the Mnet building.*Why can't we just go back to the dorm..*

As the boys arrived in a meeting room, they grew curiously at why are they here. A man and woman came in with a big friendly smile. The boys quickly stood up and greets them."Yo! Do U Wanna B? Block B! Annyeonghaseyo.. Block B imnida." they bowed as the women clapped. All of them took their seats.

"We've been watching you guys since debuts and you seem to gained more fans after Welcome To The Block album released." said the men which is also the producer. The boys just smile.

"We've checked your schedule and you seem to be free for a month except with fanmeeting. And so, we've had a chat with your CEO and we want you to be in our variety show."

The boys were suprised. Half of them grinning, half of them sighed because of the stressed.

Now the women spoke up."Mnet thought of a show that something will grab more attention and fans."

"What's the show about?" Jaehyo asked.

"Well.. since you guys still a rookie group, we thought this won't harm anyone." she paused."It's a show which a girl will become your sister." she smile.

"Mwo?!"

"Seriously?!"

"We're going to film with girl?!"

"Yay! We're having a sister!"

"Yes and we would like you introduce to someone." The woman nodded at one of the staff who's standing near the door. She opened it and a guy came inside.

"Omo! It's Tablo hyung!" P.O whispered.

"Hey yo! What's up Block B! Most of you guys might know me.. Tablo from Epik High." he greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the boys greet with a big smile.

"You guys were awesome on stage yesterday, performing our song." he said.

Zico bow his head."Gomawo hyung! It was Minhyuk hyung's idea to do it since he's your big fan."

Tablo looked at Minhyuk."Oh I remembered you. You were one of the trainee before right? We met while you and Infinite practiced dancing."

Minhyuk smile and nodded."Ne hyung.."

"Okay!" Tablo clapped."So you guys have any ideas what the show really is about?"

Block B didn't answer.

"The name will be.. You.Are.My.Oppa. Where young girl will became your sister and you guys as her big brother. It's easy, one of you must have a little sister right? No? Well then.. this is going to be hard as I expect."

Block B and the staff chuckled.

"This show isn't going to be scripted. It's going to be 100% real. Like you guys did in MTV Match Up." he continued."Why we made this show because it'll show the audience your good side.. and don't you think it's a bit.. dull.. a dorm only full with boys? So! We made it more interesting.. with a girl. That is going to be your sister. Younger sister of course. So what do you say? Want to become a big brother?"

The boys looks at each other and nodded with excitement.

"Then it's official. Block B; You Are My Oppa will be on Mnet soon!" Tablo announced.

"Yeaaahh!" Pyo cheered.

Ukwon and Jaehyo high fived as the others just stare in amazed but a happy expression can still be recognised.

"For now, you can just finish your schedule and wait till we found your new sister." said the producer.

"I'll see you guys soon! Fighting!" said Tablo. 

"Fighting!" 

After Tablo greet goodbye and left, the boys stood up from their seats. They greet once again and left the building with joyful.