Fansign

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

You two arrived at the fanmeeting on the right time. The place were crowded yet both of you found a seat while Yeonju got her stuffs for the idols in her both hands.
 
"Are you really going to give all these?" you said.
 
"Mm hmm.." Yeonju nodded as she taking something out from her bag."Here." she handed you an album. You took it and stared at it."Why are you giving me this?"
 
"It needs to be sign, of course!"
 
"But you got one there! In your hand! Why did you bought two?!" you said as you waving the album.
 
"You're coming with me."
 
You shot up."Mwo?!"
 
"Suprise?"
 
"I am not going up there, meeting those idols! Especially when I don't know them at all!" you hissed. Yeonju pouted."Then I won't keep my promise."
 
"It's still no." you said as you sit back down.
 
"Jieunnieeee.." she whine.
 
"No."
 
"Please."
 
"Andwae."
 
"I'll give you lolli."
 
You lean back with arms crossed."I'm not a little kid. Just go and meet your oh-so-precious-boy yourself! I'll be here."
 
"Fine! but.." she paused as she taking another stuffs out."You have to record this while I'm on there." said Yeonju as she handed you her camera."Okay then." you replied as you grabbed it from her.
 
Then fangirls start screaming which make you whinced at how loud they are. Of course, Yeonju did too. Jumping off from her seat, calling the idols's names as they walk towards their seats.
 
"Yo! Do U Wanna B!"
 
"Block B! Annyeonghaseyo.. Block B imnida." the boys waving and smiling to their fans after a 90 degrees bow. You looked at them one by one with no smile appearing on your face.*Psh.. They're just normal boys with funny fashion.*
 
 
After a few minutes later, while Yeonju were busy meeting her idols, you were busy recording your own friends who didn't even looked at you once. You yawned with camera on hand. Without looking, Yeonju were talking to one of the member and she pointed at your way.
 
"That one with the camera is my friend." Yeonju pointed.
 
"She's not our fan?" he frowned.
 
"I've tried to make her one of them, Kyung oppa. But she.. she's a bit different."
 
"Jinjja? Ya Jiho.." Kyung nudge his shoulder to the member who sitting next to him."Does she looks different?" he said as he nodded towards you.
 
"She used to live in England by the way. Zico oppa.. you've been to London right?"
 
Zico shook his head as he chuckled."Ahni.. It's Ireland. England were just next to it." he explained as Yeonju nodded.
 
"Show off.." Kyung mumbled which make Yeonju giggled.
 
Zico stared at you."Is she korean?" he asked. Yeonju nodded."She just live there because-"
 
Yeonju stopped when the security told her to move up. Yeonju rolled her eyes as the boys sniggered and continued,"because her parents's bussiness is in there."
 
Both of them nodding and looked at you again. Kyung snapped out when a fan start talking to him while Zico still staring at you as Yeonju still talking to him.
 
When you got tired of holding the camera, you ignored what Yeonju said earlier and shut it off. You searched for Yeonju but met eyes with Zico who suddenly suprised and awkwardly looking other place then start talking to Yeonju as he signed her album.
 
*Weird guy* you thought as you stood up from your seat.
 
"Gomawo oppa. Block B hwaiting!"
 
"Hwaiting!"
 
Yeonju and Zico smile at each other before she left the stage and went to you.
 
Zico watches you two talking and laughing.*She looks familiar.* He snapped out of his thought and continue with signing fans album.
 
 
 
"Wae?!" Yeonju whines as you both got out of the building, walking home."Why do we need to go now.. What if they started performing all of sudden!"
 
"Then stay! I can't stand with all those screaming and shouting."
 
Yeonju pouted, following you from behind.