New guy?

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

It was finally Monday morning. The same routine like last week with Block B but this time, everyone was in a hurry because their manager just called that the boys's schedule starts early.
 
Today, you went to school alone. When you arrived inside the school hallway, most of the girls start whispering at each other with their eyes on you. Indeed you know what they're on about but luckily, none of them has touch you.. yet.
 
Yeonju were nowhere to be seen when you're in class. Yawning, you got on your seat and wanted to take a little nap.
 
Without noticing, you were gathered round by a bunch of girls."Ya!" you felt a finger jabbed on your head."British-girl!"
 
*I knew this would happen.* You clench your fist as you stood up and face them, Hana and her little gangs; Juhee, Hyelim and Subin."What now?" you said in annoyed.
 
Juhee step forward to you and said,"We saw you last night on TV with our oppas!"
 
You scoffed,"Your dear little boyfriend was on TV with me?"
 
"She meant Block B, you twit!" said Hana.
 
You crossed your arms and replied casually,"I don't know what you're talking about."
 
"Liar!" Juhee stomped her feet. Hana pulled her back and as a leader, she step forward to you."Listen here you little tart." she hissed to your face."You do know what we're talking about and don't try to act all Miss Popular just because you're an idols's sister."
 
You smirked and went more closer,", I think you're the one who's all Miss Popular here and oh you weren't on TV at all. So bug off."
 
The boys in your class that's been watching is all making the silly 'Oooh' noises.
 
Hana seems to lost her patient and start to push you but luckily your leg were near to your chair so you can control your balance. You poke your cheek with your tongue inside to calm yourself down and walk towards Hana and whispered,"I really don't know what's wrong with you but you seriously need to wake up and realise what you've becoming now."
 
"Are you saying I'm a monster?" she whispered back.
 
You smirked,"I didn't say that."
 
"Why you li-" Hana raise her hand to slap your cheek till it burned red but someone caught her wrist.
 
"That's enough, Hana." a soft deep voice told her. You look up and stared at him. You had to admit that he is kinda good looking with all brownish messy fair hair, tall, tie's undone and his sleeves all rolled up.*How come I've never seen him before?*
 
"But oppa-"
 
"The teacher will come in soon."
 
Hana sighed and back away immediately, giving you a death glare with her girls follow from behind.
 
"You okay?" he asked.
 
You snapped out of your thoughts and nodded."Ah yeah thanks."
 
"Daehyun oppa! Don't talk to her!" Hana yelled from across the room."She won't understand a thing you said."
 
The students who's close with Hana start to sniggered. Daehyun stare at you in confused. You look back at him and said,"It's better if you listen to her."
 
Daehyun was going to say something but you already got on your seat back and start taking your works out onto the table. He smiled and went back to his mates. When you noticed he's gone, you curiously looked at where he is and saw Hana hugging his arm, giggling.*Well somebody is the unlucky one.*
 
 
 
Finally, it was lunch time. Suprisingly, Yeonju and her partner, Youngjae are actually inlove and became this weird-cute-kind-of couple. You were actually suprise because to you, they look more like brother and sister than a love-birds.
 
Knowing you might get treated like earlier, you stayed in class with the couple.
 
"I can't believe you two are together." you said as you unpack your lunch which is usually made by Ukwon.
 
"What's that supposed to mean?" Yeonju pouted.
 
"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to him." you nodded at Youngjae who's busy wiping the whiteboard's out. He heard his name and looked at you,"Ask me what?"
 
"Forget it. Hungry?" you picked up one of the gimbap with your hand to Youngjae but he shook his head as he sits on table behind where Yeonju sit.
 
"Nah I'm good."
 
"Suit yourself." you shrug and put it in your mouth. While you nomming, you eyed the two weird couple infront of you and said,"So are you two like calling each other with nicknames now?"
 
"I call him oppa." Yeonju said proudly.
 
You snorted,"Seriously?"
 
"Waeyo?"
 
"It's cute." Youngjae poke Yeonju's cheek which makes her giggle.
 
You rolled your eyes,"Whatever. Ya Yeonju. I thought you would be all fangirling now since the show were aired last night."
 
Yeonju blinked at you,"What show?"
 
You were literally jaw-dropped,"You didn't watch You Are My Oppa last night?!"
 
It takes ten seconds for Yeonju to figure out what you meant,"It was last night?!"
 
"You what?" Youngjae was confused between these two girls. Yeonju turned to him and explained,"The show that I told you she was going to be in." she paused to whisper."It was last night, oppa."
 
Youngjae stared at Yeonju as if she's talking nonsense then finally a ping appeared,"Oh that.."
 
"You forgot?" you croaked and Yeonju slowly turn back to you.
 
"Mianhae?" she squeaked.
 
"Ya Lee Yeonju!" you yelled.
 
"I'm sorry!! Youngjae oppa and I went out last night and came home late!" she cried.
 
"And he stayed the night?"
 
Yeonju bit her lower lip as she looks down and nodded. No one said anything so Yeonju continued,"But we didn't do anything!! Jinjjayo!" 
 
You looked at Youngjae who just look casually and then back to her in disgust,"Unbelievable." Then it became silent. Youngjae looked around, trying to think what to say so the mood could change but Yeonju spoke up again.
 
"So umm.. Jieunnie." she paused as she met eyes with you."When can I be in the show?"
 
Youngjae chuckled at his babo girlfriend while you were feeling pissed and shoved one of the gimbap into .*You can never will, Lee Yeonju. Tsk..*
 
 
 
 
After all the writing, reading and listening, it was finally home time. The two love-birds plan to stay in class to help the teacher with something. Somehow, you felt jealousy towards Youngjae. Yes him, not Yeonju. Why? Because your attentions are always on her but now.. Youngjae stole it and you felt like you've been replaced.
 
As you walk through the hallway, someone stopped you. It wasn't the girls but a group of juniors with pen and paper in their hands.
 
"Unnie! You were on TV last night right? With Block B oppas?" one of them asked with a big happy face on her.
 
You were going to say no but,"Umm.. Yes?"
 
The girls start to squeal and jumping like a fangirls and wave their papers infront of you.
 
"Please please sign this for me!"
 
"You're so lucky, unnie!"
 
"Oh sign mine please! I'll support you!"
 
You tried to back away and run but you don't want them to think you're rude so you did what they told you to do with gentle, smiling like and give one of them a quick hug.
 
"Gomawo unnie!"
 
"Hwaiting!"
 
"Say hi to Block B oppas from us, unnie!"
 
"Neh.." you gave them one last smile before they run off. The hallway were now half empty. You sigh and start taking steps to the exit.
 
"Ya British-girl!" a voice called from behind which makes you stopped and turn around, sighed when you saw its Hana and her little-gangs."We're done yet, you know?" she said as she walks towards you with arms cross on her chest.
 
"Hana, I'm tired alright. Can we solve all this later?" you said softly yet annoyed.
 
She scoffed,"What? You promised those opppas of yours this morning? "
 
You rolled your eyes and start to walk away. But Hana quickly reached out for your hair and pulled it hard.
 
"Ow stop it! Get off!" you screamed as you struggled to remove her hands off your hair."Hana-ssi!"
 
Hana and her girls laughing like a witch as they watch you. Hana quickly let go of your hair and pushed you hard. Clumsily, you cant control your balance and your legs start to twist till you fell down.
 
The girls smirking down at you and Hana squat down to your level,"Feels regret of being idol's sister now?" she said. You didn't say anything but gave her a deadly glare.
 
"What's going on?"
 
The girls gasp when Daehyun was next to them. Hana stood up, panicking then tried to look innocent,"O-oppa.. Its not-"
 
Hana stopped when Daehyun tried to helped you up. You whinced when he accidently touched your left arm.
 
"You're bleeding." he said in almost whispered when he saw it. You saw your injured arm but there was only a little tiny of blood."Gwenchana.." you backed away from him."I'll washed it at home."
 
He reached out for your arm."No, let me-"
 
"Oppa!" Hana stomped her feet, not happy at the sight of her new 'boyfriend' touching her enemy. Daehyun looked at her, waiting for her to say something but she only frowned.
 
"I better go." you walks off, looking messy. Daehyun didn't catched up with you since Hana told him too. You cursed Hana under your breath as you walk wobbly to the exit door.*ing es. What's their problem if I'm those guys's sister. It's not like it'll be forever.*