School time #2

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

Finally, the bell's gone for lunch. The class were empty in just a minute. Before Yeonju left the room, she saw someone sleeping.

Yeonju giggled when she realised who it was and walks towards her.

She cupped her hand around the person's ear and shouts,"WAKE UP!"

You shot up with mouth drooling., eyes half opened."Ya.. Lee Yeonju!" you paused as you start to yawned."Do you want to die?" you said like a drunk woman.

Yeonju giggled at how cute you look and start pulling your arm."I'm too young to die, missy. Now come on! Its lunch time!"

"Aresseo aresseo.." you mumbles as you stood up and then left the room.

 

The canteen were already crowded. When you and Yeonju got your lunch on tray, both of you frowned. There was no way they could find an empty table anywhere. Both of you start walking around, hoping some groups of girls or guys leaving the canteen. You hated when the place were crowded because most of the girls start whispering to each other as they looked at you or sometimes some of the guys will start shouting 'British-girl' which cause most of the jerks and es to laugh. But some of them weren't around. You felt relieve as you and Yeonju look around for a table.

 

While walking, Yeonju heard a group of girls having a conversations.

"Jinjjayo?! Block B?!"

"When are they going to film?!"

"Have they found the sister yet?"

*Sister?* She glanced over her shoulder and tried to listen carefully without any of them noticing.

"They haven't confirmed the date yet. Some fans said they're still searching for a girl that is younger than all of them.." one of the girls said to her friends. All of them start squealing in happiness."Omo! If only I get to be their sister.." the other girl said.

"In your dream! They would only choose cute girl. And you're not cute!" 

The girls sniggered.

"Whatever.. You Are My Oppa sounds interesting though. Block B will gained more fans if its aired on TV." another girl said.

*You Are My Oppa? Omo! Block B going to be in a variety show?!* She bite her lips to calm her excitement inside. After MTV Match Up finished, Yeonju kept wishing for another show of Block B. 

"There's one table is empty!" you said and quickly dashed to it.

Yeonju followed you from behind and finally sat down.

"Did you hear that?" she said.

You stabbed one of the ddukbokki and put it inside , chewing."Hear what?"

"Block B going to be in a variety show!" she whispered, nearly jumping on her seat. You nodded and stab another ddukbokki."What show?"

"You Are My Oppa!" she whispered again.

You snorted."What kind of show is that?"

Yeonju shrugged."I dont know really.. its something about that they will have a sister I guess."

"Wow cool."you said lamely.

"Aish! I thought you would be happy.."

"Why should I? I never were interested with hip hop idols."

"You loved MTV Match Up before." she pointed her fork at you."You even laughed."

"It was funny okay!" you snapped."Besides.. B1A4 were there too." you stucked your tongue out at her.

She rolled your eyes and start eating her lunch.

"So.. about this show.. I guess you're hoping you could be the sister ne?" you smirked. 

Yeonju shrugged."It would be fun though.. but I'm not brave enough since there might be a lot of fans will watch it." 

"Wae?"

"Have you seen those crazy fangirls if idols hug other fan? They could kill you!" 

You laughed."Dont worry. I'm on your side. I can punch remember." you joked and start punching the air.

She chuckled."Yeah yeah.."