Strange guy

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

The next morning, you woke up in an empty dorm. You sighed and went to the kitchen to make your own breakfast. A sticky note were on the fridge saying 'Morning sleepy head! We've got schedule now but we'll be back in no time. Don't just stay in the dorm neh? -Kyung oppa'
 
You rolled your eyes at the last word but then smile as you open the fridge door, taking the milk out and push it close.*These days getting better and better.* Pouring the milk in the glass, you sighed after sitting on the table with the glass on your hand as you look around.*It would be great if we all did cooking together.*
 
Finished your milk, you decide to call Yeonju so she can spend her Saturday with you like before.
 
"So about an hour then?" you said on a phone.
 
"Can't.. I promised Youngjae that I would accompany him while he's baby-sitting."
 
"He what?"
 
"Yeah I know its weird but don't you think guys who loves kids is kinda.. cute?" you heard Yeonju's giggles.
 
*Here we go again..* You pinched the bridge of your nose."Arasso arasso.. so what time are you free?"
 
"I.. I don't know yet. Youngjae and I planned to go-"
 
"Just say no god damn it!" you snapped.
 
"S-Sorry?"
 
And with that, you ended the call."Babo.. she spending more time with that nerd than me? What the heck Lee Yeonju!" you cursed as you stormed off to the bathroom after throwing your phone to the bed.*If that's how she is now then I'll just go out spending time by myself.*
 
 
 
11:06 AM. You were outside in the park with earphone's on while swingging your self on the swing-set. Humming to the song, you started to swing higher till you felt as you were flying.*This isn't bad at all.*
 
Right after you felt a bit woozy, you stopped. As you look around the empty playground, there was a person sitting on bench not far from where you are. It was a guy around your age, reading a book. A thin book to be exact. You squinted your eyes to get a better look but you can't see his face since he was looking down.
 
"Oh whatever.." you muttered as you got off the swing and walks off.
 
You stopped inside McD and ordered a soda. Sitting next to the window alone as you the drink from the straw, you let out a sigh as you look outside. There was couples holding hands, group of teenagers laughing, mother patting her little daughter's back to make her stop crying and a few cars.
 
"Is this seat taken?"
 
You snapped out at the the voice and looks up. It was Daehyun."Y-you?" you stood up with your eyes widened. He smiles,"So you do remember me. I thought you didn't cus I saw you walking away after checking out on me."
 
"Checking out- wait what?" you pinched your eyebrow together.
 
He sits down and put a book on the table. Before he speak up, you stopped him."Oh right.. so you're the guy in the park earlier."
 
He nodded,"Correct."
 
You sat back down and looked at the book. You tried not to laughed when you saw the title and the picture by making your lips into straight line with right eyebrow raised up.
 
"What?" he asked.
 
"How old are you actually?"
 
"Umm.. 18?"
 
You nodded and up your soda again. You took a quick glance at him and decide to ask him another question,"What were you doing in the park earlier? Just reading?"
 
"Yep."
 
"This.. book?" you pointed at it.
 
He nodded again,"Yeah so?"
 
"Isn't it.. like.. for little kid? You know.. about 10 years under?" you paused when you noticed something about him."Can you.. read?"
 
He gave a small smile,"You could say that."
 
Your eyes widened."Seriously?"
 
"Yeah.. It's not just- Well I just can't do it."
 
"What you mean you can't do it?"
 
"I just can't say the word together." he said but you were still confused by what he meant."It's like.." he scratched his neck."Okay you see this?" Daehyun pointed at the book's title which says 'Match'.
 
You nodded.
 
"Alright so.. why this Match has a 'T' in it when it could just spelt M-A-C-H. It's kinda weird though." he explained. You stared at him as if he was some drunk guy talking gibberish. He saw your expression and said,"You don't get it do you?"
 
"I guess?"
 
"Forget it. No one understands anyway."
 
You felt bad but he's right, you really don't understand."So are you saying like you're a slow-reader?"
 
"Something like that."
 
"How did you get on with lessons at schools then? What happen when the teacher ask you to read out loud?"
 
"I don't."
 
"You.. don't?"
 
Daehyun shook his head."Nope. The teacher never mention my name and my mates will help me with the question." he explains. You leans back with your arms crossed."How do you study then?"
 
"Someone helps me of course."
 
"A teacher?"
 
"He is to me." Daehyun chuckled. You sat up straight again,"What's so funny?"
 
He shook his head with a smile,"Nothing nothing. Oh by the way, was it you who I saw yesterday at Music Core with hoodie's on?"
 
"Pardon?!" you said out loud in actual english.
 
Daehyun raised an eyebrow. You cleared your throat in embarassment,"A-ahniyo.. I mean- yes it was me but-"
 
"I knew it!" Daehyun grinned."I knew you would be one of those singer groups fans. All girls do, don't they?"
 
You scoffed,"Mwo?" you started to lean a little closer."Well actually I wasn't there because I was a 'fangirl'." you did the bunny finger."And secondly, not all girls does."
 
"Then what were you doing there then?" he asked you again.
 
Your eyes twitched,"It's none of your bussiness." 
 
There was a silent while both of you two stare at each other. You then eyed him up and down which makes you reminds of something.. or someone. *Hana-ssi..* "You and Hana.." you started to speak again."Are you two dating?"
 
"Do we look like we are?" he said.
 
"Aren't you?"
 
"I really don't know." he answered straight away.
 
You lean back again."Let me guess.. Hana confessed to you and you just agreed to it?"
 
Daehyun raised his eyebrow in amazed and a sly smirk appeared,"Smart girl."
 
"Boys." you rolled your eyes."So you're gonna like stick with her until she got bored of you?"
 
"What? No. Hana doesn't own me. Sometimes, I wonder what I ever saw in her before." Daehyun paused as he glance at you who's finished the drink."What's your connection between her anyway? I mean.. what's up with you and her?"
 
You looked up at him,"Why asked?"
 
He shrugged,"I can't ask her or she'll start blabbing something else about you and I can't ask her little friends either."
 
"Well there's no need for you to -in aswell." you muttered as you put the straw back into your mouth, enough for him to hear.
 
"Can I at least know a tiny bit of the reason?"
 
You sighed,"Just ask someone else then. I gotta go. Nice talking to you, Daehyun-ssi." you stood up, gave him a quick smile and left McD without looking back.
 
You stopped in the middle and mumbled,"Did we just had a long conversation?" *Though he actually seems cool.. as a friend. But very... strange. Wait what am I thinking.* You shook your head and straightened up before walking off to Block B's dorm. You decide that it's enough of fresh air already.
 
 
 
 
It wasn't that long until Block B finished with their schedule. All of you planned to sleep in the living room together while watching YAMO. Everyone had their blankets and pillows on floor except yours. 
 
"Oh come on hyung.." Pyo begged Jaehyo who's busy putting your pillows and blanket on the sofa that was just next, outside your room.
 
"She's a girl, Jihoon." Jaehyo answered flatly.
 
"Shut up Jihoon!" Zico yelled with his eyes on the TV screen. Minhyuk and Taeil were laughing at some of the part while Zico keeps on complaining about the 'hidden-camera' in their dorm.
 
"I can't even hear properly." says Kyung."Damn the quality is awful. Are they recording us now?" Kyung spins his body to find the 'hidden-camera."Please film us perfectly!"
 
Zico turned to Kyung with annoyed expression. "At least you can see the face now hush!" he hissed.
 
"But I slept outside with you, Pyo and Ukwon just few days ago!" you who were still arguing with Jaehyo; grabbing your pillow from him but he grabs it back.
 
"Yeah and then you just dissapeared." he slam the pillow down on the sofa and sits at where his sleep-place are. Taeil were next to TV's table then Jaehyo next Ukwon, Minhyuk, Zico, Kyung and lastly Pyo.
 
"Jieun's face! Hahaha!" Zico roared with laughter after pointing towards the TV. 
 
"Sheesh!" Kyung stared at Zico in disgust.
 
You sat down on the sofa and turn your head to Jaehyo, ignoring Zico's comments and start cursing on Jaehyo.
 
Pyo patted your knees,"Forget him. It's just going to be one night anyway."
 
"Ulzzang.. psh! Ulzzang my !" you crossed your arms.
 
"Aigoo!" Pyo pinched your nose."How can you still look cute while you're angry eh?"
 
You gave Pyo a death glare which made him stop talking and went to sit next to Ukwon. Pyo pouted his lips, grabbed his Toto and sats down behind you, hugging it tightly.
 
 

.......I am so not happy with this chapter tsk tsk tsk