Morning

Block B? As my oppas?!

Thank you so much ljoeholic for this awesome poster!!  iloveit!! >.<

 

 

Pika~ Pika~Pika~

 

You groaned as your pikachu alarm woke you up. You roll side to side then sat up, glaring at the clock which shows 9:01am. Cursing, you got off the bed and had a shower.

 

It was Saturday. Peaceful morning, you're checking inside the fridge, hoping for a strawberry cream pie would suddenly appeared. Of course there wasn't any. You took an orange juice out and grab a glass before pouring it in.

"Morning.." Yeonju greet with her panda pajama still on, rubbing her left eyes as she sat down on the kitchen table.

"Morning sleepy head." you greet back as you pour juice in. Before you drinked it, Yeonju already snatched and took a sip. "Ya!!"
 
Yeonju put the drinks down and rubbed her eyes."What?"
 
"You just drinked my ju- Ya! Did you even brushed your teeth?!"
 
Yeonju shook her head and then yawned."Are we late? Why aren't you dressing up?" she mumbled. You looked at her in puzzled."What are you talking about?"
 
"I mean.. why aren't you wearing school uniform?"
 
"Mwo? Its Saturday babo!"
 
Yeonju shot up."Saturday?!"
 
You nodded.
 
"Omo omo omo!" Yeonju start jumping with panic face."What time is it?!"
 
You turn your head at the clock which was hanging on the wall. "9:15.. Wae?"
 
Her eyes widened."9?! Oh my god! We're late!" Yeonju jumped off the table quickly and dashed up to the bathroom. You looked into space in confused, scratching head."Late for what?" you shrug it off and start making breakfast for yourself.
 
 
 
 After Yeonju had a shower and dressed up, you were relaxing on couch, watching TV while munching on a bread. When she saw you, she groan and turned off the tv.
 
You sat up."What was that for?!"
 
"Why aren't you getting ready yet?!" she said with both hands on hips.
 
"For what?"
 
"Aish.. you promised me to go to the Block B fansign with me!"
 
You pinched your eyebrow together."Block what?"
 
"God.. Block B! Boys group! Hip Hop! How many times do I have to mentioned it?!"
 
"Oh.." you nodded and took another bite of bread."Wait what?! when did I did a promise?!"
 
She sighed."Yesterday! After school!"
 
"Can't you just go alone?"
 
Yeonju stomped her feet."Jieunnie!"
 
You sighed."What time?"
 
"Now!"
 
"Pfft.. then I'm staying." you said as you lie back down, turning your back on her. Yeonju grows frustrated. She grab a cushion pillow and smacked you with it. You ignored. She hit harder then said,"If you come with me, I promise I won't ask you this again in the future."
 
You turn your head."Jinjja?"
 
"Well.. Maybe just-"
 
"Kajja!" you jumped off the sofa before she finished her sentence and run upstair. Yeonju rolled her eyes and waited for you at the door.
 
 
 
 
(The girl in the poster isn't the same as my character actually. haha~)