School time!

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

Its Monday and nightmare has begun. Well for you it is.
 
Yeonju who's now in her school uniform, burst the door open and shout,"Wake up!"
 
You groaned and rolled to the side. Yeonju jumped on your bed and smack you with a pillow."Wake! Up! You! Lazy! !"
 
You couldn't take anymore and grabbed the pillow under your head and smacked Yeonju harder which makes her fall off the bed. You sat up and smirked at her with eyes half open."Sleeping on the floor now?"
 
Yeonju whinced as she rubs her sore ."That hurts! Ya.." she paused as she stand up carefully."Ppali.. we're going to be late for school!"
 
You quickly covered your ears at the last word."Can you NOT say that word?!"
 
"What? School?"
 
You whinced and throw pillow at her. You stormed off to your bathroom after giving her a death glare while she giggles and went downstair for breakfast.
 
 
 
After breakfast, both of you walks to school.
 
"Why does school has to start early in the morning?!" you mumbled in annoyed as you rubbing your left eye. Yeonju giggled."You'll get use to it."
 
"Mwo? We've only got about 2 months left before graduation!"
 
Yeonju pats your head."I know how you feels babe. With all those girls calling you-"
 
"Let's not talk about that." you muttered as you walk fast. Yeonju sighed and catched up with you."Hey look at the bright side! You'll be back to England in no time after graduate."
 
You stopped."You think I want to go back?"
 
"Well.. yeah.. don't you?"
 
You sighed."Forget it.." you said and start walking again. Yeonju frown then hook her arm with yours."Jieunnie.. do you think I'll ever get a boyfriend soon?" she said, trying to cheer the mood.
 
You shrugged. She pouted."You should at least say yes or no."
 
"What if I say no?" you joked. She pushed you playfully."Ya! What kind of friend are you?!"
 
You laughed."I guess.. what about that guy who sits next to you?"
 
"Youngjae?" she snorted."Please.. that boy is truely not my type! But yeah.. he's kinda funny.. smart.."
 
"Okay okay I get it.." you stopped her since you suddenly felt a little jealousy just because you don't have other friends at schools beside Yeonju. Yeonju stared at you.
 
"What?"
 
She smirked."Are you jealous?"
 
"Jealous?" you fake a laugh."In your dream!"
 
Yeonju start poking your waist."Jieunnie ish jealous because me has new fwend.."
 
"Shut up!" you pushed her away and both of you stare at each other. Just then, Yeonju burst out laughing which cause you too laughed harder. You don't really mind having one friend but you still hope for more than one.
 
 
 
Finally, both of you arrived. Luckily, you and Yeonju is in same class of course. But you two don't sit next to each other. Yeonju with Youngjae at the 3rd row while you at the very front, next to window, alone. You've had a partner before, but after half term, she moved to another school.
 
Your teacher, Miss Sunye, entered the room and everyone quite down."Good morning class." she greet ever so sweet."Finished with your homework that I've given you last Thursday?"
 
Some students answered yes, most stayed quite. Yeonju were half done while you didn't really bothered with it since you think Miss Sunye don't really mind
 
"Ah.. aresseo.. to who have done it, please put it on my desk before home time and to those who haven't, I must have it by tomorrow. Understand?" 
 
"Ne..." everyone chorused.
 
 
"Now please take your English text book out and turn to page 69." she ordered and start writing on the whiteboard while all of the students taking their book out and start with the lesson.