Having a sister

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

It was already late night. Block B just got back from their schedules an hour ago. Now all of them gathering in the living room, watching TV. None of them wanted to sleep already since it's been a while they could stay up at night.

While P.O, Ukwon, Jaehyo and Taeil were enjoying the show. Zico grab the TV remote and shut it off.

"What happen!?"

"Who closed the TV?!

"Ya! Woo Jiho!"

"Shut up or I'll smash it." Zico hissed."Anyway, I've been thinking about this show. How are we going to take care of her?" he said as they all faced the leader.

"Just ask Kyung." said Jaehyo.

All of them nodded except Zico and Kyung."Ya.. we're having a little sister! Not noona!" Kyung snapped.

"What if she's one of our fan?" said Taeil.

"That would be a no." said Ukwon.

"Aish! Can we get to the point?!" said Minhyuk, annoyed.

"What I'm trying to say is.. what should we do when she move here? She is going to live here right?" said Zico.

Minhyuk nodded."Yeah I guess.. I've seen Infinite's by the way."

"Oh..well.. where is she going to sleep? How is she going eat?" said Zico, worrying.

The boys glanced at each other. Now those questions keep on repeating in their heads. The dorms can be messy any time and lots of pictures hanging. They normally eat outside because the manager will pay it. At dorm, only ramens and rice is all they have.

"Well.. we've got two rooms.." Ukwon who now speak."So four of us needs to be fair and let her sleeps in one of the room."

"And who's going to be those four?" Taeil asked.

"Jaehyo, Ukwon, Kyung and Minhyuk hyung!" Pyo shouted.

"I dont wanna sleep in here!"

"Like I will do it."

"Nuh uh."

"Ya!"

"Alright! Let's just do rock paper scissors!" Zico announced.

The boys agreed who three of them got two score first, they can have the room. First it was Taeil. Then P.O. Lastly, Minhyuk. The other 4 groans while P.O cheered loudly, jumping up and down. Minhyuk smirked and high fived Taeil. 

"Why do I always has to stick with you?" said Kyung to Zico. P.O laughed.

Zico didn't answer. Ukwon and Jaehyo just stared in disbelieve.

"Let's just wait for her to meet us. Now I'm off to sleep." Minhyuk stood up and went back to his room. Jaehyo yawned and followed Minhyuk.

One by one went to bed except Zico. Still worrying about what he should do to their 'sister'. He wanted to show everyone that he can be a great brother and want the netizens sees s in a good way.*This is going to be hard as I expected.*

 

(I know all the chapters you read just now is short.. but I promise you it'll be longer if you keep going! >.<)