Shopping with Block B

Block B? As my oppas?!

After a busy five days in a row with school and schedule, it was finally Saturday. You and Block B got comfortable day by day as if you all really are siblings. All of you has nothing to do in the evening so everyone agree to go shopping. Of course the cameramans will following you all.

"Won't there be any.. fans around?" you whispered near to Pyo's ear while Taeil and Ukwon getting the trolley.

"Don't worry." said Kyung who heard you."If there is, they won't pull your hair." he joked which cause they boys to sniggered at you.

"Ha.Ha." you made a face at Kyung and hook your arm around Ukwon's as Taeil push the trolley inside the mall with Pyo beside him.

Zico pats Kyung's shoulder, trying to hide his laugh."Your joke getting weak for her eh.."

"Shut up." Kyung remove Zico's hand away and catch up to you.

"He's trying too hard for her." Minhyuk chuckled.

"Too bad she doesn't notice." said Jaehyo.

Zico who doesn't get what his hyungs's talking about said,"Notice what?"

Jaehyo looked at Zico,"Nothing." he grins and walks faster. Minhyuk just shrug and walks casually with his hands in pocket. 

*Those guys hiding something from me..* Annoyed, he followed the others from behind.

The mall wasn't crowded nor empty. For boys, obviously they would search for food first but you didn't stop them since you love food more than anything anyway. But the oldest has something else in mind while you, Pyo and Jaehyo start searching.

"We'll have this. This and this." Pyo's arms were now full of snacks and throw it to the trolley to find more. 

"Ya! We don't have enough money to buy other things if we bought all this!" said Jaehyo like a mother who doesn't let his son buy anything.

"What else do we have to buy then?" Pyo whine.

"Just put all these back." Jaehyo pointed at the snacks.

"Andwae! Just... take half of them back?" you said. Jaehyo looks at you in disbelieve."Please?" you give him an innocent look.

Of course, he can't say no."Fine." then turned to Pyo."You're lucky she's on your side."

Pyo and you high fived each other and you helped him put half of the snacks to where it was while Jaehyo rolls the trolley to the others who is nowhere to be found.

 

"How about this?" Minhyuk holds a black shorts for girls to Ukwon.

"I think white is better." Ukwon comment.

"True." Minhyuk puts it back and search for the white short while Ukwon looks for clothes. 

These two dancers and the other 3 not Jaehyo and Pyo were planning to buy something for you as a present because you are now their sister. But it's a suprise so they need to find the right stuffs quickly and left you, Pyo and Jaehyo alone.

 

"Hey.. why don't I buy this?"Taeil held a phone cover packet. Zico just nodded and searched for something more better.*I don't even know what she likes.* He thought as he walked to the other row. He found a pink and black headphone and grabbed it with a big smile.*Perfect!*

"Let's just buy her new school stuffs." said Kyung.

"What do girls bring for school anyway?" Taeil asked. Kyung shrugged."Make-up?"

Taeil chuckled."How about a pencil case?"

"I only bring pencil and pen to school." Kyung muttered as he look for something else.

"Whatever.. I'll just buy it." said Taeil and went to search for it himself.

"Do you think she has MP3 player?" Kyung asked to Zico.

"Eh?"

"If she dont.. then I'll just buy it."

"You serious?"

"What.."

"How much money do you have now?!"

Kyung took out his wallet and checked inside."None."

Zico scoffed."None? Then how the hell are you going to pay."

"I got my credit cards." Kyung showed his card to Zico without any expression. 

Zico rolls his eyes.*Show off..*

 

"Can we buy ice cream then?"

"No. We need a proper food!" Jaehyo who were annoyed with the maknae always choosing junk foods while you just watch them in silent.

"Have we got rice left at the dorm?" you asked.

Jaehyo nodded as he searching for a meat inside the fridge row that is full of raw meat and chicken. You sighed in boredness and looked around.*Maybe I should take a walk.* You thought and silently step away from Jaehyo and walks off with the cameraman.

"Is Jaehyo really that boring? I rather stay with Kyung and his lame jokes!" you said to the camera as you explore the mall alone."Where are those guys anyway.."

 

"Ya.. I'm going to find Minhyuk and Ukwon hyung first. You guys go pay." said Zico who's ready to leave the mall. Kyung and Taeil nodded then runs off to the cashier.

 

You tried to look for any of the boys everywhere, wondering what they're buying. The cameraman had to film Jaehyo and Pyo so you were now left alone.*Don't tell me I'm lost now..* Scratching your head, you unconciously walked backwards as you look side to side then bumped onto something or someone.

"Omo! Mianhae! I didn't-" you stopped as your eyes widened."Zico!"

"Ouch.." Zico who were rubbing his arm where you bumped, trying to control the pain.*Man.. she's strong.*

"Oh thank god! I thought I would get lost. Where were you and where's Minhyuk, Ukwon, Taeil and-" you paused when you saw a packet from the back at the groun infront of you and Zico."Hey what's this?" you squatted down, but someone alread steal it before you.

"N-nothing.." Zico hides it behind him as he rub his nape.

You looked at him, trying to figure out what's he hiding.

"It's really nothing. I bought this for.. Pyo!" he laughed fakely."Yeah.. Pyo.. it's.. a toy. You know Toto.. that little guy is a bit lonely and I.. bought a mini one.." he lied.

You stared at him as if he's some stranger."Rrriiight.."

"What are you doing here anyway?" Zico asked, trying to change the topic before you ask another question.

"Like I said.. I was looking for you guys. Look, can I just follow you cus I really have no idea where Jaehyo is now."

*Dang it.. if she follow me, how am I going to get home without her noticed?*"S-sure.." Zico stuttered. He walks his way first, quitely hiding the headphone without you seeing it while you followed him from the side, with no conversations going.

 

When both of you finally found Jaehyo and Pyo at the drinks row, Zico quickly take his phone out and texted to Minhyuk and Kyung that he can't go back to dorm with them.*How the hell am I going to hide this headphone from her now..*

"Where did you go?" Pyo asked to you.

"Nowhere.. are we done now?" you turned to Jaehyo. 

Jaehyo check all the foods and drinks inside the trolley and nodded."Yup."

"Finally!"

Zico sighed in relief and follow you, Jaehyo and Pyo from behind but slower. After all of the stuffs have paid, you decide to stopped at the grocery shop to buy something.

"Why didn't you bought it earlier?" said Jaehyo as all of you got inside the shop.

"Because.. umm.. can you guys wait outside? I can buy it my own." you said, feeling embarassed from inside.

"Waeyo?" Pyo asked.

"Please?"

All the boys sighed and did as you say. Two of the cameramans followed Kyung and the other three went back to dorm and there's only one with you guys now. 

"You guys stays with Jieun, I'll see you at the dorm." said Zico before running off.

"What's up with him?" said Jaehyo.

Pyo shrugged and try to peek on you."What is she buying in there.. alcohol?"

Jaehyo smack Pyo's back."She's still young, babo."

 

"Gomawo." you thanked the worker as she handed you a plastic bag with pack of pads for your 'menstrual cycle' and left."Kajja.." you said as you walks off first.

"What did you bought?" Pyo asked as he tried to take the plastic from you.

"Nothing. Mind your own bussiness."

"You didn't buy any Red Bulls right?" said Jaehyo.

"Maybe.." you shrugged. Pyo and Jaehyo looks at each other while you smirking.*Babo..*

 

 

 

(Just to remind you guys, the cameraman/woman will always film them when I mention it in the first part of every chapters. Dont worry, its not like they would show it on tv.. they will cut some of the part anyway xD lol i sound as if this is real.. )