Suprise!

Block B? As my oppas?!

"Come on Jieun! Im your oppa!" Pyo who's been whining till they arrived back in dorm keep on begging to see what you bought at the store earlier.

"Andwae! Jaehyo, tell him to shut up!" you shouted at Jaehyo.

Jaehyo didn't answer but gave a poker face with hands full, pressing the doorbell. He cannot stand you two arguing over one thing so all he can do is to ignore both of you.

"Pleasee.."

"No!"

"Is it food then?"

"We've already bought enough food!"

*Why aren't these guys opening the door?!* Jaehyo kicked the door and press the doorbell again with annoyed mode on while you and Pyo still won't stop whining and yelling at each other, forgetting the cameraman behind all of you.

"Jieun!" Pyo stomped his foot.

"Stop being a baby!"

"Im not even act like one!"

You scoffed,"Yeah right.." you turn your head to Jaehyo and shout,"Why aren't you opening the door?!"

"I dont have the key!" Jaehyo replied back as he press the button again."Ya!" he bang the door. You sighed and continue arguing with Pyo.

 

Finally, the door were opened. Jaehyo stomped inside in frustrated with hand full. You and Pyo follow him with the cameraman from behind."What took you so long?" you asked Minhyuk who's standing behind the door. He shrug and join the others after closing the door.
 
"What's all this?" you heard Jaehyo's voice and curiously, your eyes widened when you saw what Jaehyo sees.
 
"Suprise!" the guys shouts with a grin stuck on their faces. Ice cream, chocolate and all those stuffs that they bought earlier was all on this mini table.
 
"What's all this?!" you said as you picked up a pack of MP3 Player in it."Oh my god.. do you have any idea how expensive this is! Who's birthday is it?" you asked as you look at each of their faces, not a clue of what's really going on.
 
The five guys burst out laughing while you, Jaehyo and Pyo stared at them in confused.
 
"It's for you, silly!" said Kyung as he ruffles your hair."This is from me. You like it?"
 
"Mwo?! This?! You joking..."
 
"Do I look like one?" said Kyung. You stared at his face then shrug as you eyed on the MP3 on your hand. Kyung frown,"Ya Ahn Jieun! This is for you!" he snapped.
 
You rolled your eyes and wipe his cheek with ice cream."Aresseo! Gomawo Park Kyung-ssi!" you giggled.
 
"And she still not calling me oppa!" Kyung snapped again. Before he continued, Minhyuk pushed him away with Ukwon besides him."I guess you're wondering what's all this for right?" said Minhyuk.
 
You nodded.
 
"We're just glad to have you as our sister so we decide to give you a present to show how that-"
 
"That you guys will be a good brother." you cut Ukwon's off with a smile. Ukwon rub his nape and nodded,"Yeah.. something like that."
 
"So me and Ukwon present for you is those clothes. Sorry it's not 'expensive' like Kyung's." Minhyuk joked at the last sentence. You pick up a pink hoodie and a white short."Pink isn't really my.. style." you said as you made a face at U-bomb.
 
Jaehyo scoffed."Ya! Stop being so choosie!"
 
Minhyuk chuckled,"Well just incase, we've got a spare of our Block B hoodie just for you." said Minhyuk and he nods his head at Taeil who's holding the hoodie. From behind, he put the hood on your head and you giggled as you grabs it off from your head."Now this I like!" you turned to Taeil."Is this my present from you, Taeil-ssi?" you asked with the hoodie on your hand.
 
"Ahni.. this is.." Taeil grab a packet of phone cover and hand it to you."for you. I know it's lame but-"
 
"How did you know I want this cover?! Oh my god.. I keep seeing this from one of the girl in my class's phone with this cover and I've been dying to buy one! Gomawo!" you hugged him tight and then pulls away with a cheeky smile of yours spreads.
 
"How come I didn't get a hug?!" Kyung yelled at you and you stuck your tongue at him. While the boys teased Kyung, you looked around for Zico's gift. Zico were planning to give it to you soon because he felt like this isn't the right time.
 
"Ya leader! No present for your sis?" said Jaehyo.
 
Everyone looked at him. Zico rubbed his nape and laughed nervously,"I.. well.. erm.. Oh right! It's in hyungs's room." he lied.
 
"Oh why don't I go-"
 
"NO!" he shouted."I.. I remembered that.. it's not actually for you." he lied again. You raised your eyebrow at him,"Who's it for then?"
 
"C-chinggu.. yeah.. his birthday is tomorrow and I-"
 
"Whatever." you stopped Zico, knowing it's just an excuse. "Can we eat ice cream now?"
 
"Finally!!" Pyo sat down and grabbed a spoon before scooping the ice cream to his mouth. One by one sat down aswell. Kyung who's sitting next to you keep begging for you to call him oppa and tells more reason why he bought the MP3 while you just nodding as you eat the ice cream happily without even bother to listen to him properly.
 
Ukwon who's sitting next to Zico lean close to his ear,"She knows you're lying." he whispered. Zico looked at Ukwon then to you. You and Pyo were feeding each other, laughing and then start poking at each other. Zico just smile and start munching on Kit Kat as he watched s all happily. He saw cameraman were zooming on him and start making faces then laughed.*Everything's going well..*
 
"Wait a minute.." Kyung spoke up and everyone stopped what they're doing."I know this is stupid but we still don't know much about Jieun."
 
"Like?" said Minhyuk.
 
"More introducing. We only know her name and her age." Kyung continued.
 
"I'm just a normal girl. When I mean normal girl, I mean eat, school and sleep. That is all." you said casually and took another spoon of vanilla ice cream. The boys didn't say anything but just stared at you. You glanced back at them,"Mwo.." you said with spoon still inside your mouth. They were still silent. You rolled your eyes and remove the spoon out from your mouth."Fine! I've been living in overseas for 5 years. There!"
 
"Jinjjayo?! Which country?!" Jaehyo asked.
 
"England." a voice answered but not yours's.
 
"WOAHHH~~!! Wait what-" Jaehyo turned to Zico while you coughed out in suprised."How did you know?" said Jaehyo. Kyung stared at Zico then suddenly a memory snapped into his thought."Oh yeah! Jieun's friend told us at the fansign before. Her name was.."
 
"Yeonju.." you mumled. "Ugh this girl." you scopped another ice cream and put it in your mouth, biting the spoon aswell.
 
"So you're saying.. you're like.. half korean and english?" said Ukwon. You shook your head."Nope. I'm full korean. My parents moved there last 5 years ago but now I'm back here alone with my friend to finish high school." you answered.
 
"Girl..friend?" said Jaehyo, thinking you would live with boys before them.
 
"No. A boy." you joked and they're literally jaw-dropped except Kyung and Zico who knows the truth.
 
You smirked at them,"Wae? Jealous?" you giggled. Then you saw Zico making a face that makes you realised that you were still filming."Kidding!! It's a girl. Totally one hundred percent a normal-sweet-girl."
 
The boys sighed in relieve. Even the cameraman. Zico gave you a quick thumbs up and you giggled.
 
"Can you at least speaks English?" Pyo asked.
 
You shook your head. You don't want the audience to think you're a show off.
 
"Oh come onn Jieunnie~~" Kyung cooed as he poke your cheek.
 
"Shireo." you answered without looking.
 
"Please?" Kyung poke your cheek again. "Pretty pleasee pleaseee~"
 
"At least one sentence." said Taeil. You sighed and murmured,"Hello." in perfect English accent. But the boys groaned and ask you to said a full one sentence.
 
"Okay geez!" you slammed you spoon down on the table."Block B is a korean hip hop group who can be very annoying sometimes! Happy?!" you said all in English.
 
The boys blinked at you and clap their hands as if you won an awards. For them, they thought you comment a positive thing about Block B while Kyung secretly laughing and act like s, knowing what you meant.
 
*Stupid boys* you start to laugh and shook your heads. 
 
 
 
 
 

Omg hi guys!! Im so sorry for not updating like... OTL how long have I havent update? ugh kill me. Stupid exams week and all the BBC fangirling in Twitter. Ive been trying to update but my grammar are just getting low as ever. Can you even understand this chapter? Guys? :(

Anyway.. ZICO IS BACK AND HOLY CRAP THAT MOHAWK ARE JUST FRICKING DAMN AWESOME ON HIM I JUST CANT CONTROL MY TEARS WHEN I FIRST SAW IT TILL I HUG MY LAPTOP SCREEN T___________T

And then.. oh god.. and then Block B came to Malaysia and I spazz all day till they went back to Korea. Yes I met them.. I saw 2 BBC wears Pikachu costume and some of them dance to Apink. Minhyuk touched my hand asdfghjkasd I cannot ugh Kyung's smile and LOL Ukwon as a model hahahahhaaha!!

.....

......

.....

.....GOTCHA! i didnt really go.. I just read all the fanaccounts while sobbing so hard poor me T_____________T 

okay slap me now and i'll start updating ugh just hope my brain works again lololol bye and thanks for comment and subscribing ;AAAAAA;