Audition

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

"But why?!" 

You're being pulled by Yeonju who's rushingly walks to the Stardom building for an audition after school ended. She didn't reply any of your question till both of you arrived inside.

"Yeonju.. do you really think this is a good idea?" you asked as both of you got inside.

"Yes. Dont worry. Just wait outside while I'm in the room." she replied. 

 

After one hour of waiting outside the audition room, one of the staff finally called Yeonju's name. Her heart beats faster and faster when she heard her name.

"Wish me luck?"

You nodded with a smile."Fighting!"

She gave a fake smile and exhale.*You can do it, Yeonju!* She went inside the room with nervous and shy while you watched her till the door were closed. You thought that she was crazy to audition for something like this but it's her decision and you can't stop her from it.

You are now alone outside, waiting for Yeonju to come out.

"Excuse me?" 

You looked up and it was a man who's in his 30 with a cup of coffee in his hand. You stood up and bowed your head."N-ne?"

"Are you here for the audition?" he said.

"Oh.. Ahni.. I'm waiting for my friend. She's inside now."

"What's your name?"

"My name?"

He nodded.

"W-waeyo?" you stuttered. You're not a person who easily tells a stranger your name or about yourself.

"Are you scared?"

"A-ahniyo.." you stepped back a little. He chuckled."Don't worry. I won't do anything. Seems like you don't me right?"

You looked at him in puzzled.

"Ah.. you dont. How about Block B?"

You nodded slowly. He grins."I suppose you know about the audition for the show since your friend is one of the fan right?"

"I-I guess.. wait.. what exactly are you trying to tell me?"

He smiled and sat down on a bench as he take a sip of his drink."From what I see.. you're still in school." he said as he looks at you head to toe which cause you to step back again. He chuckles,"Are you a BBC?"

"A what?"

He smile.*She's not a fan of the boys nor recognise me.*"Is your friend a Block B fan?" 

You nodded."Well more like crazy fangirl." you said as you roll your eyes.

*Perfect* He nodded and stood up."Thank you for telling me. Nice to meet you by the way." he said. You didn't say anything but just bowed your head and watched him went to the audition room.*What's wrong with that ahjussi..* You shrug it off and sit down again.

"Great. Now I to talk to another stranger." you sighed and asked one of the staff for a direction to the toilet. "Kamsahamnida.." you bowed your head and walks off with confusion.

 

"Thank you, Yeonju. You're a very interesting girl." said one of the PD of the show."But I don't think we could accept you."

Yeonju were crushed when she heard the last sentence.

"Mianhae.." he continued with a soft voice. Yeonju bowed 90 degrees, forcing to smile and thanked them before walks out of the room. She closed the door and you were nowhere in her sight.*She didn't left did she?*

"Yeonju?" a voice said after a sound of door opened. She turned around and bowed."Oh annyeonghaseyo Cho PD-nim.."

He bowed his head and close the door behind him."Can we sit?" he said.

"Ah.. neh.." Yeonju sat down on the nearer bench and he sits next to her, not too close.

"You came with a friend right?" he asked.

She nodded. He smile."What's her name?"

"Her name? Umm.. Jieun. W-waeyo?"

"Jieun.." he whispered."Would you mind tell me about this Jieun?" he said.

Yeonju were confused at Cho PD's question. But as a big fan, she just cannot say no."Well.. she's my best friend. We live together at my house. Just both of us. Jieun been living in England for about 5 years.."

Yeonju stopped when he asked,"Is she korean? Oh wait.. of course she is. Sorry. I meant is she like half korean?"

Yeonju giggled."Ahni.. She's Korean. She used to live in England because her parents got a job there. But now, she's living with me only while her parents is at the overseas."

He nodded."Will she visit there again?"

"Neh.. actually, I think she'll stay there again when we finished school which is kinda sad for me.. but yeah.. its up to her."

Cho PD gave Yeonju a dad-smile."You're good girl Yeonju.. I'm sorry that you didn't get choosen as a sister for the boys."

Yeonju smile weakly."Gwenchana.. I'll be a terrible sister anyway." she said which makes both of them laughed but softly."Umm.. PD-nim.."

"Neh?"

"Why you want to know about Jieun suddenly because you might choose her?"

"Ahniyo.. well.. I guess."

Yeonju lowered her head. Cho PD softened and hold her right shoulder,"Why don't we make a deal?"

She looked up and said,"Neh?"

"If you agree that Jieun can be in the show.. I'll let you be in one of the episode. You're a BBC right?"

Yeonju brightened."Jinjjayo?! Oh neh neh! I'm a BBC! Are you saying if Jieun is Block B little sister, I get to meet the oppas and appear in one of the episodes?!"

"MWO?!"

Both of them were suprised at sudden loud voice from the side. You were jaw-dropped and stand where you are. 

Yeonju quickly stood up and went to you,"Jieunnie.. isn't it great? Cho PD going to choose you as Block B's sister." she said with a big smile but still scared inside.

Cho PD stand up,"It'll be fun, Jieun ssi. Living with 7 boys.. hang out with them.."

"A-andwae!" You turned to face Yeonju."Ya! oseo?!" you hissed."Why am I suddenly in this?! I didn't audition for it!" you paused as you faced Cho PD."Ahjussi! I told you I'm not for the audition!"

"Jieun, please. You're the girl that we've been looking for." he said.

"What about Yeonju? She's okay. She's a big fan. She can be their little sister!"you turned your head to Yeonju with a smile but deathly glare."Right Yeonju?"

She swallowed her saliva."J-Jieun.. I promise you won't regret it."

You scoffed."Are you taking his side just because- Y-YA LEE YEONJU!" you raised your voice which cause most off the staffs checking on all of you three.

"Yeonju.. Jieun.. can we talk about this in my room?" Cho PD hissed.

"N-neh PD-nim.." Yeonju hold your arm and pulled you as both of you follow behind Cho PD.

"You're so dead when we're home, Lee Yeonju." you hissed.

"Mianhae.." Yeonju whispered without looking at you.