Dishes with Minhyuk aka B-bomb

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

While you were busy exploring your 'new bedroom' with one of the cameraman, in the living room, the boys were busy in the kitchen, making breakfast. There weren't anything much to cook. The only food for breakfast they have is.. cereal.

"We could have a better breakfast than this." Pyo muttered to himself as he pour the cereal in each bowl.

"Well we can't, can't we.." said Jaehyo, pouring the milk inside the bowl with cereal in it."Manager hyung already knew that we were going to film since yesterday."

"Who cares if he knows.." said Kyung, taking two bowls in his hand and put it at the small table."We didn't even bothered to ask him."

"True.." Pyo nodded sadly.

Before anyone spoke up, you were already in front of the boys."Want some help?"

"Ah gwenchana.." the boys said one by one.

You nodded and sat infront of the table. Kyung quickly sit next to you. Ukwon at the other one and then one by one sits down on floor.

"Sorry that we only have.. this." said Zico, dissapointed.

You shook your head with a smile."I'm used too it." and took a spoonfull before shoving it into your mouth.

The boys didn't move but just watch you.

You felt uncomfortable at their stare."Umm.. aren't you guys going to eat?"

The boys snapped to the reality and ate their breakfast. They actually felt weird with a girl in their dorm. They secretly glance and nudge at each other to start a conversation.

Just then, Zico got a message on his phone and spoke up."Umm Jieun ssi.."

You looked at Zico.

"We've got schedule.." he said with an apologised face.

"What?"

"Now?"

*Well they are an idols..*"Aresseo.. you guys should get ready." you said casually and took another spoon of cereal to your mouth.

Some of them sighed and finished their breakfast without a word. 

When all of you done, the boys went to their room to showered while you picked up each bowls on the table. Minhyuk saw you clearing the table alone and shook his head.*Leaving their own sister to clean this all huh..*

You took the last 2 bowls and went towards the sink but Minhyuk were blocking your way."Want me to wash it?" he said with a gentle smile showing.

"It's okay.. I can-"

"Let's do it together then." he grab the bowls from you and put it in the sink."I wash. You dry."

Somehow, you started to blushed at his sudden move. You nodded as you stand next to him, watching him washing the bowls carefully.*Is this what you call gentlemen? I don't even remember his name..* You cleared your throat, about to spoke up but Minhyuk stopped you."The towel is over there." he nodded towards it. 

You reached for it and cleared your throat again."Umm.. I know this is stupid.. but what's your name again?" 

He chuckled as he handed you the bowl he have washed."My stage name is B-Bomb.. but you can call me Minhyuk." he paused."Or maybe just oppa."

You laughed."Not that word thank you very much!" you said as you drying the bowl.

"Wae?"

You shrugged."Doesn't feel right.."

"It is too me."

"Why does all boys like girls to call them that.." you mumbled.

"It's cute.."

You raised your eyebrows at him. He smirked,"and I'm older.."

"Still a no. Besides, can't I just call you Minhyuk hyung?" you chuckled. 

He laughed. You looked at him and he realised you weren't joking."You serious?" he said.

"Well.. what's wrong with it? It sounds okay to me." you faced him."Right, Minhyuk hyung.." you grinned.

He laughed but not amused."Okay let's change topic." 

You giggled and continue with your drying while Minhyuk washing the spoon.

 

From behind the camera, Zico were watching both of you. Not smiling. Not jealous. But somehow, he feels like he should be in Minhyuk's place.*She seems to be comfortable with Minhyuk hyung already..*

 

 

(Lee Minhyuk aka B-bomb :3 )