Fanmeeting

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

It was finally the weekend. Yeonju already planned meeting Block B again since they're having a fanmeeting this time near your school. 

Yeonju has begged you many times last night to go with her one more time but you decline by giving a lame excuse, finishing your homework and clean the house.

 

Yeonju finally arrived, alone. Block B lightstick were selling outside the hall. She bought one and start flicking it on and off as she giggled. 

Fangirls are now gathering, waiting for the boys to perform on stage. Yeonju went in the crowd and stands in the middle.

Once they appeared, fans start screaming and shouting at the members name. The boys greets and music start. 

 

After the performances, it was time for fanmeeting. Most of the fans got up on stage and got hug. Yeonju was hoping for her turn but it was too late.

First they were interviewing with a MC who does most of the talking. P.O, Kyung and Zico mostly answers the questions. Ukwon and Minhyuk only speaks a few words. Just listening to their voice, Yeonju started squealing excitedly.

"Oh this is a question that all fans wanted to know. We heard you boys will be filming in a new program called.. You Are My Oppa." he paused as the fangirls start making noises."A show where you have to take care of a sister. A real sister or this is just acting?"

Zico put the mic near to his mouth."None. It could be any girl in here or anywhere who is younger than us."

Fans starts screaming again. Yeonju whinced at how loud they are but then she screamed louder.

"We hope she's in here." Zico continued with a smile as the boys nodded.

Now Kyung spoke up."If we found one or the staffs, I hope BBC would treat her nicely when the show aired. Please treat her like she's one of Block B members."

Most of them cheered, half of them moaned in jealousy. Of course you cheered since all you want is to see them on variety show again.

"Does one of you has sister?" the MC asked.

The boys pointed at Kyung who's now showing his greasy smile. Yeonju started to feel tickly when she saw that he was smiling straight at her.*Omo omo! Is he smiling at me? No.. must be someone else.*

"He has noona." said Minhyuk, which made her squealed. Kyung nodded. 

"Ah.. well in the card says B-bomb ssi and P.O has no siblings. What would you do if you have a little sister?" the MC asked.

"In dorm, the members complain about their siblings that they always argue or fights with each other at home. I don't understand why they do it thought. If I have a little sister, I'll give her all my permission and caring." Minhyuk answered.

"You shouldn't let her go out at night." Jaehyo interrupt.

Minhyuk laughed."Then I'll teach her how to make rice!"

"That's Ukwon's job, hyung." said Kyung which cause everyone to laugh.

"I'll.. teach her how to wash the dishes." P.O announced.

Everyone and the MC burst out laughing again."Is that all?" he said.

"Well.. I'm actually shy about all this sister stuffs." P.O blushed and covered his face which makes most of the fans squealed of his cuteness.

"Ah.." the MC nodded."now before we end this, do you want to say something to your soon-to-be-sister?" said the MC.

The boys glanced at each other and Taeil start first."Umm.. I hope you're a good donsaeng."

Pyo cleared his throat."Please listen to oppas and I hope you're a sweet sister to us."

"Let's share secrets together." said Jaehyo, smiling. 

"I will teach you how to play with my guitar." said Ukwon and then laughed. The fans started screaming of jealousy.

"You can sleep with me if you have nightmare." Kyung joked which made all the fangirls to scream.

Zico cleared his throat."I.. I urm.. I will let her listen to some of the songs I record that I've never shared it with anyone."

"Hope we make a lot of memories." said Minhyuk, smiling with dimple appeared on his cheek.

*Aww~ how sweet of him! The girl must be so lucky!* Yeonju thought as she waved her lightstick like most of the fans does.

The MC nodded."Ah.. she must be lucky then. Well.. the time's up. I'm sure you guys will take a good care of her."

The boys smiles and nodded. P.O start doing a fanservice and Kyung followed him."I just want to say, thank you again BBC. For supporting us on our comeback with Nanrina. I hope you'll do the same on our new comeback soon." said Zico.

The fans cheered.

"Thank you BBC!"

"Saranghaee!!"

"See you again!"

"Yo! Do U Wanna B?" Zico shouted. 

"Block B!" fans shouts together and the boys salut and bow a goodbye. 

 

Yeonju stayed till the boys were out of the building. Lot of fangirls start reaching their hands to them while she just watched them, jumping like a little girl. Kyung noticed her and waved. Yeonju waved back with a giggles.

"Omo! Kyung oppa waved at me!" a fangirl next to her squealed. Yeonju looked at her as if she was doing something stupid.*Kyung oppa was waving at me, babo!*

When the boys left, Yeonju walked home with a lot of things in her mind.*I need to find a way to be Block B's sister.* She stopped when she found a bench and sat on it. She took her phone out and start tapping.

"It must be here somewhere.." Yeonju mumbled as she search for an audition in the fancafe site.

*Got it!* Yeonju brightened when she found the information. *The audition is tomorrow?! But.. I've got club after school!* Yeonju bites her lips, trying to choose her decision. She got off then bench and went home while thinking of a way to go to the audition tomorrow.