Meeting the staff

Block B? As my oppas?!

 

"AHN JIEUN!!" Yeonju who's banging on your door at seven in the morning, yelling."WAKE UP!!! YA!!!"

You groan and roll yourself off the bed."God, she's loud." you mumbled and unlock the door open."What now?" you rubbed your left eye.

"Read this!!" she grab your arm and put her phone on your palm. 

You yawned and read the message on the screen. After you yawned, your eyes widened at the last sentence and shout,"At eight?! Today?!" 

"Yes!! Now go get ready!!" Yeonju took her phone back and pushed you to the bathroom.

You stopped and faced her."But they said in the evening!"

"Well we're not the one who control it neh?" she said and push you again and closed the door."You can only have 5 minutes in there!"

"5 minutes.. WHAT?!" you shout behind the door.

"Okay 10.."

"YA LEE YEONJU!!"

"Don't YA me! Just wash yourself!!"

You bang the door in annoyed and mumbled that describe the negative of Yeonju. 

"I heard that!!" she shouted.

"I was hoping you would anyway!" you shout back and turn on the shower.*This isn't what I want it to start with.*

 

 

"I am not wearing that skirt! The boys would be laughing!" you said as you pushed Yeonju out of the room.

"But but-"

You stopped infront of your door."Yeonju, I know how to dress myself. You just relax downstair while I get ready. Aresseo?"

She sighed and nodded.

You smile and shut the door locked. Yeonju pout and stormed off while you find your own clothes. A black hoodie with white short you tied your hair up in a ponytail.

When you've done, you've got your suitcase ready at the door.

"Ready?" said Yeonju.

You took a deep breath and exhale."Ready."

Yeonju smile and hold your hand."You have no idea how jealous I am now.." she said softly.

You softened and hug her."Mianhae." you whispered. Yeonju sniffed as she hug you tighter. You let go of the hug and chuckled."Ya.. we sound like I'm moving back to England y'know."

She giggled."It feels the same anyway." 

"Whatever. I'll go now alright? I'll call you when I arrive there."

She nodded."Say hi to Kyung oppa from me."

"Neh.." you pull your suitcase out from the house and left after waving Yeonju the last time.*This shouldn't be me in this place..* You smiled at the thought of Yeonju were you now. You stopped walking.*Should I cancel this? I shouldn't be doing this while Yeonju's alone at home.*  You shook it off and continued till you reach at the Stardom building.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." you bowed at the staffs.

All of them bow back and one of the PD came towards you with a big smile."Jieun right?"

"Neh.."

"Sorry that we changed the plan.."

"Ah.. gwenchana.." you smiled.

 

"Neh.. Ah.. Cho PD chose the right girl. Follow me." the PD walks to each of the staff and introduced you. All of them were happy to see you while yourself inside feeling embarassed and shy.

"Okay we're going to the boys's dorm now, which mean the recording will start while we're on our way there." said the PD.

You swallowed."N-now?"

"Neh.. are you shy?"

"Eh? Ah-ahniyo.. just-"

PD chuckled."You'll be alright. Just be yourself. Imagine that we're not around but only you and Block B." he said which makes you more nervous and freaking out."Shall we start?"

You nodded.*Calm down Jieun. This isn't you. Just be yourself. Yeah. Act like none of these guys exist. Wait.. that's stupid. Aish.. just focus!*You shut your eyes for a bit which makes you calm a little.

 

 

After a few walks to Block B's dorm, the PD stopped everyone, to give instruction. The camera will start recording and you have to follow the cameraman and PD while the others staffs stays behind.

While you were pulling your suitcase and the cameraman recording you, your phone started to ring."Yoboseyo?" you answered shyly and gave the cameraman a look.*Why do I have a call now..*

He didnt do anything but just keep walking as he filming.

"Yeonju? Oh neh!" you said in normal voice. "Yeah I'm on my way now. Aresseo. Neh.. Okay.. bye.. I've got it! Okay bye." you ended the call and put it back inside your pocket. 

You sighed of tiredness at heavy your suitcase is."Are we.. nearly there?" you asked to the camera.

He stopped walking as he look around and then nodded at you. You sighed in relieve and then finally reached outside the dorm.