Nightmares

Block B? As my oppas?!

The next morning you woke earlier than the boys so you decide to make a breakfast. Since they bought a few foods last night, you had time to make a quick sausage, friend eggs and beans for the side-dish.

once you've done with everything, you wanted to wake the boys up. You giggled softly at the four boys snoring in the living room and start to kick each of their legs but not too hard.

They groan in pain and sart to open their eyes, searching for the person who wakes them up. 

You already went to Minhyuk, Taeil and Pyo's room and tap them like a mother waking their sons up, but you have to do it more than once since none of them opened their eyes at all.*If only the hidden camera weren't here I would already makes them all wet.*

"Pyo pyo.." you whispered as you poke Pyo's cheek many times but still not awake. You moved to Taeil again and pat his arm."Taeil-ssi.. wake up." but fail. You took a deep breath and whispered more harder this time,"Taeil oppa.. Wake up!"

"So what now? You can call Taeil with that word but not to me?"

You turn your head and saw Kyung with his messy bed-hair."Can we forget about that for now and help me?" you said to him and he walks to where you are.
 
"Fine. Just go change your clothes." Kyung mumbled."I'll do this."
 
"Has the others awake then?"
 
Kyung nodded and start shaking his hyung once you went to your room to change to your school uniform. Ukwon who's been waiting outside the bathroom for 5 minutes seems pissed about how long Jaehyo wasting his time just to wash his face.
 
"Hyung, come on!" Ukwon bang the door.
 
"Go to the other bathroom!"
 
"Zico's in it!"
 
Jaehyo became silent. Ukwon sighed and leans against the door. Without a warning, Jaehyo opens the door widely which cause Ukwon's back met the dirty bathroom floor.
 
"Gwenchana?" Jaehyo asked almost laughing.
 
Ukwon slowly sat up and glare at Jaehyo."You could at least apologise." he said with gritted teeth. Jaehyo just laughed and ruffles Ukwon's hair before leaving him. Ukwon ignore the pain as he stood up and slam the door close which makes Minhyuk and Pyo to full awake on their bed.
 
 
About an hour later, everyone looks fresh and having their breakfast that was made by you. No one was talking at all except a sound of knife and forks. You remembered about yesterday, that you slept till morning. You swallowed your sausage after munching it and cleared your throat to catch their attention.
 
"Erm.. Sorry for sleeping all night yesterday." you apologised at the boys. They didn't say anything but smile as they nomming on their foods.
 
"You must be really tired." said Minhyuk who's sitting next to you.
 
You nodded with a smile and quickly finished off your breakfast. "Well.. I must get going then." you put your dishes to the sink and grabbed your bag. You stopped at the door because you thought Pyo would accompany you. But the boys were still finishing their breakfast, still no words coming out from their mouth.
 
You cleared your throat again,"See you guys in the afternoon then?"
 
They nodded and Pyo gave a you a quick wave. You wave him back and opened the door. Zico's mind were blank until he remembered something.
 
"Jieun wait!" Zico stood up and you smiled thinking that he would asked if he could go to school with you as he approached to you. "Yeah?"
 
"I just remembered that we won't be in the dorm this afternoon." Zico told you and your shoulders flattened."Oh.."
 
"It's not like yesterday actually. We'll be at the Han River and manager hyung wants you to be there straight away after school."
 
After hearing Zico's word, you seem to lighten up because you won't be lonely like yesterday. Of course you knew where Han River is because that's the only place where Yeonju and you used to hang out when you first arrived in Korea."Sounds fun. Aresseo I'll be there asap!"
 
Zico pats your head with a smile before you left to school. He suddenly felt a tingle after touching your head but shook it off and joined the members. Ukwon's done and cleaned the dishes while the others sit back, chilling.
 
"Wait a minute.." Pyo spoke up."Wasn't that a band aid at Jieun's left arm?"
 
Zico stiffened and act like he's not listening.
 
"What band aid?" said Taeil.
 
"One-Piece band aid."
 
Just after Pyo said the name, everyone in the room heard a loud slam from your bedroom. The guys check what's going on in there and it was Ukwon, holding a small box of the band aid and his face was not happy at all.
 
"Ukwon.." Minhyuk called him softly as he slowly approached to him but stopped when Ukwon suddenly throw the box to the wall.
 
"How.. did Jieun found it?" Ukwon whispered but enough for all them to hear.
 
"What? That band-aid?" said Kyung. Ukwon didnt say anything but gave him a death glare and Kyung take a step back.
 
"Hyung.." Zico spoke up."Its not Jieun. I did. She was bleeding and I-"
 
"Did you know how hard it is to find it?!" Ukwon stopped Zico by shouting at him."I had to search for it-"
 
"Dude, it's just a band aid." said Jaehyo.
 
"For you it is!"
 
Jaehyo rolled his eyes and went to the living room. Pyo realised what Zico just said before and spoke up,"Hyung, did you just said Jieun's bleeding?" he asked Zico. Everyone looked at Zico in horror. Even Ukwon this time.
 
"Ah.. yeah." Zico replied.
 
"What happen?" said Taeil.
 
Zico shrug."I don't know. It wasn't that bad really."
 
They sighed in relief. Ukwon felt stupid for being mad over something small and let out a small awkward laugh,"Haha.. that's good. Well.. shall we go to the Han River now then?" he said and left the room, embarassed.
 
"What's up with that guy?" Kyung asked as he nodded at Ukwon and the others just shrug for the answer.
 
 
 
At school, you were still in class while the teacher's teaching. Some of the students starts writing notes but you just stare at the whiteboard, tapping your pencil on table. Hana and her girls sits at the very back, busy with their own things when the teacher's not looking. Suprisingly, the new guy Daehyun were in your class today but the teacher didn't even bother to ask how did he join the same classroom as Hana.
 
"Ya! Idol-sister!" Hana shouts across the room."Is she sad because her dear brothers always busy when she's home?" she cooed and some of the students sniggered.
 
"Stop it Hana." Daehyun whispered to her softly.
 
"What.. she wants more people to know about it anyway." Hana smirked when she saw you look at her.
 
"Choi Hana." the teacher called.
 
"Yes sir?" she stand up, looking innocent.
 
"Please don't make me report you to the principle."
 
"Mianhaeyo seonsangnim." she bowed her head politely with a smile and sats down. The teacher continue with her teaching and Hana gaves her friends a quick high five. You cursed how awful this teacher were and the students in your class is an except Yeonju of course.*Why did I even pick this school in the first place.*
 
 
 
Block B has gathered around near the Han River, waiting for Tablo to arrive. While waiting, Kyung and Pyo entertain with whatever they are doing to the camera. The hyungs just stare at the two idiots who's trying to look funny but Ukwon seems to laugh at some of their jokes.
 
"What's up Blo-ock B!" a voice called out in Engrish.
 
The boys looked up and saw Tablo looking all cool with gangster-stylish look. Some of them laughed and most of them give their senior a high five.
 
"How's everyone with your little sister?" said Tablo.
 
"Cool."
 
"Fun."
 
"Its alright."
 
"Okay okay okay I got it." Tablo wave his arm to stop the boys from talking."Any idea what we're doing here?"
 
"Teaching us about female?" said Minhyuk and they all looked at him with eyebrows up."What.. I watch Infinite's alright."
 
"So.. -education?" said Zico as he turned back to Tablo. He gave a shrug and sits down on a grass. The boys stare blankly at him.
 
"Are you guys just going to stand there?"
 
"Oh right.." they all mumbled and awkwardly sat down cross-legged in a circle like a little kids in pre-school having a lesson outside, ready to learn. Just then, Tablo stood up again. The boys were going to do the same but the leader told them to stay.
 
"Okay!" Tablo clapped his hand together and look around."A pretty nice weather today huh?"
 
The boys nodded."Can we play at that water park then?" Kyung pointed at the wide open water park with small fountains everywhere.
 
"No!" Tablo shout which cause everyone to jumped.
 
"Can we just start then?" said Jaehyo.
 
"Well someone's a bit rude." Tablo mumbled."Umm.. Any question?"
 
Zico and Minhyuk chuckled at their fail senior while Pyo waving his hand up.
 
"Ah.. P.O! What's your question?"
 
Pyo puts his hand down and said,"Since this is a -education then.. umm.. well Jieun bought this pack before and she didn't let me see it so I have to sneak when she's not looking."
 
"And...?" Tablo try to make Pyo continue when he start to pause to think again what he just saw.
 
"Oh yeah! It's like this long soft with plastic under it when you open the pack and it's all sticky under the soft part." Pyo paused again."I guess that's how it looks like and I really want to know what it is." he looks at Tablo, waiting for an answer.
 
Block B actually have no idea what the maknae trying to explain but Tablo does since he knows his wife have it.
 
"Oh.. umm.. how'd you say this huh..." Tablo rubbed his nape as he laugh nervously, feeling uncomfortable."It's like.. well.. Ya! Did you guys slept in class before?!" Tablo snapped all of sudden.
 
"What does it have to do with school?" Ukwon asked.
 
Tablo sighed and looked at the camera as it zoom to his face."These guys need a lot of lesson."
 
Kyung raised his hand,"Hyung, can we sleep with Jieun?"
 
Jaehyo, Minhyuk and Taeil snorted while Zico wave at the camera shouting,"Cut! Cut! Cut!" but the camera ignore him and continue with filming. Tablo sighed in frustrated and raise his both hands up,"I can't do this! I'm out."
 
"No hyung come back! We know Kyung is a ert sometimes!" Zico shout and the both main dancers burst out laughing together.
 
"Well thanks for the compliment!" Kyung said sarcastically.
 
Tablo sighed and decide to answer Kyung's question,"No you can't sleep with her you idiot."
 
"Duh." Zico smack Kyung's head.
 
"How about wash or clean for her?" Minhyuk asked and every turns at him as if he said something disgusting. Well he is didn't he?
 
"Hyung.. are you drunk?" said Pyo.
 
"What?" Minhyuk looks at everyone and realised what they're actually think of what he just said."Guys.. I meant by like clean the teeth for her or wash her face.. like you do to a little girl." he explained.
 
"Why would you wanna clean her teeth?" said Tablo.
 
"He is drunk." Jaehyo mumbled.
 
Minhyuk ignore s and stare at Tablo, waiting for his question to be answered. Tablo rolls his eyes and nodded,"Yes yes you can. Just don't get together."
 
They burst out laughing except Tablo trying to stay with his straight face.
 
 
 
It's lunch time at your school and you decide not to stay in class so your classmates won't think that you were a coward after what they heard from Hana this morning.
 
You, Yeonju and Youngjae sits at the middle row in the canteen, having a normal disgusting school-lunch. While you three were talking together, Hana and her girls just got their foods and saw you. Hana smirk when she saw Daehyun is in the same row as you.*Perfect.* She casually walks her way to the table and almost tripped when she got near your table which makes her drink 'accidently' spilled on your food.
 
"My lunch!" you almost screamed.
 
*Time for my acting.* Hana quickly asked for a tissue from her girls and panickly trying to wipe your table."I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" when you weren't looking, Hana knocked your drink which made it spilled on your lap."Woops."
 
You stand up when the icy cold water were on your lap."You little bi- my skirt!"
 
"Oh dear. I am very sorry." Hana 'apologised' with her right hand on her chest.
 
Some of the students that were around you started laughing. Same as Hana's little gang. Daehyun saw what happened and pulled Hana away, giving you an apologise look.
 
"Let's go to the toilet." said Yeonju as she pulled you out of the canteen with students laughing and teasing you as you walk past them.
 
You slammed the toilet door open, trying to control your tears. Some of the girls went out, leaving you and Yeonju alone. You charged into the cubicle and locked inside.
 
"Jieun.." Yeonju called, outside the cubicle."Are you alright in there?"
 
You were wiping your skirt with the tissue but of course it won't dry them all."Yeah! Im fine! I'm always fine!" you replied in angry tone.
 
Yeonju sighed."Listen, Hana just jealous of you. She's been Block B fans ever since those guys-"
 
"I don't ing care about her fangirl side! I just want to her to leave me alone!"
 
"She'll get over it soon."
 
"She's been treating me like this ever since I moved here! But today.. today are just too much." you start to tear up silently.
 
Yeonju leans against the cubicle door, don't know what else she can say to make you think positive. You were right. Hana's been hating you since you join this school, makes you spend your time in class a nightmare. All you could do is to ignore or act a little but this person can just never accept you.
 
"Jieun.." Yeonju called again as she stands straight."If you can't take it anymore, you could just stop all this Block B-"
 
Before she continued, you opened the door."Don't you dare say that I should quit from that show." you hissed."This was your idea in the first place and I did hate it at first but now.." you paused as you look down. "Now is not the time."
 
Yeonju hold your hand and wipe your tears."Aresseo..Mianhae." she whispered."We will solve this later neh? The bells gonna gone any minute and you look awful."
 
You started to giggled and sniffed. She giggles back and helped you cleaned yourself. 
 
 
 

Here's 2 updates!

Oh god... I know its confusing. I just can't seem to describe properly when it's Block B's part. Stupid huh? But hey.. at least you guys know what's going on.. right? 

And yeah.. I've changed the writing haha. So what you think of Daehyun? Don't worry.. there'll be more part of him talking in new chapters lol btw Tablo's character is totally different from the real one which mean.. he's not in YG ent xD

Thanks for subscribing and comments!!