Babycake

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung was looking out the window as Sungyeol was driving. A faint sound of music hung in the air as it played on the background and Sungyeol was humming with it. She sighed, loud enough to make Sungyeol stopped humming.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Hmm.." She answered without whirling her head to him. "It's only you and Sungjong that are happy to see me right there."

"What do you mean?"

"I feel out of place." She said as she looked away from the window, instead her eyes on the road. "Everyone was enjoying except me. I feel like all of them doesn't want me to be there."

"You're thinking stupid." Sungyeol looked at her with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"No, I'm not." She pouted. "I can really feel it." When Sungyeol didn't answered back, she thought maybe she was right. His silence means 'yes' for her. She sighed as she looked out the window again. Silence engulfed them both as no one dared to speak again.

A couple of minutes passed, the car stopped right on her house. She get out of the car by herself. "Thanks for driving me home." She smiled softly. Sungyeol pressed his lips together as he shoved his hands inside the pocket of his jeans. "What?" She frowned.

"Aren't you gonna let me in and offer me a drink?" He beamed.

She rolled her eyes. "Okay. Come in." She turned around but then she felt a hand cupping her hand and turned her around abruptly. She collided with Sungyeol, her hands pressing on his chest she could feel his heartbeat.

"I'm just kidding." He cooed. And it sounded ily in her ears.

She pushed herself gently away from him, fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter