Meeting With Infinite's Bastard Again

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung was blowing her hair dry when her phone rang. She groaned as she stopped what she was doing and grabbed the phone lying at the center of her bed roughly. "What?!" She snapped without looking at the caller. She was not being harsh. She was just being herself. *Disturbance!*

"Yah! You're snapping at me, Heeyoung-ah?!"

She closed her eyes shut and tried not to curse. "Dad.." She sighed. "I..I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood today."

"Weh?" Her father asked instead. "Someone had made your day bad?"

Her eyes went into slits because of anger. Damn! She remembered Lee Seongyeol again. *Damn that bastard! Makes me wanna kick his balls!* Anger rose inside her chest again as she remembered what he did to her yesterday. How can she ever forget that day? No one-no one had dare to humiliate her like that especially in front of Infinite!

"Damn you.." She hissed.

"What? What did you say?"

She blinked. "Uh, nothing dad. Anyway, why'd you call?"

"When are you coming back here in California?"

"Dad!" She whined, not able to hide her irritation. "I've just arrived here in Seoul and I'm not gonna come back home just yet." *Not until I get Sungjongiie back.*

"Okay, okay. Take care of yourself and don't skip meals, okay?"

"Yes, dad. I'm not a child anymore." Her dad gave her a chuckle before he hung up the phone. She sighed as she tossed her phone on the bed and proceeded to where she left off. After a couple of minutes of preparing herself, she dashed out of her house and went to her favorite cafe along the Hongdae area, the famous Hello Kitty Cafe.

  She smiled wildly as she went inside. She instantly forgot about Seongyeol and all the hatred she felt for him. All she cared for now was that she's back here at her favorite cafe. Perfect timing, the cafe isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter