Satisfied

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it."

The movie 'A Walk To Remember', which was her all-time favorite, had already ended. And there she, still crying her heart out. They were to go to a movie theater and see a the latest movies but none of them caught her attention. She preffered to watch her DVD-collection movies than to waste her money. And there they were, sitting side by side in the little movie theater inside her house.

"Hey, you okay?" Sungyeol asked her.

She nodded her head. "I'm just so touch by the movie." She pouted as she wiped her tears.

"I never thought you're a crybaby." He remarked. "Here, my hanky. Wipe your nose." She muttered her thanks to him as she grabbed his hanky from his hand. "So what do you want to watch next?"

"I'll pick the next one?" She asked him. "You'll get bored. I really like romantic films."

He shrugged. "Well, then choose the next one. Don't worry I won't get bored. It's fine with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Babycake."

"There you are again." She smacked his shoulder. "Stop calling me that, okay? It sounds creepy."

He roared in a crispy laugh. "Creepy?"

"Just stop it, okay?"

"Okay."

"You have to promise me."

"Why do I have to?" He scoffed.

"Just promise me, will you?" She offered him her pinky finger. "Promise me."

"No, I won't." He beamed sheepishly.

"Aagh, Sungyeol-shi!!"

"Calling you Babycake wouldn't hurt. It actually sounds cute."

"I just don't like it!"

"Why?"

She was awfully speechless. But she knew, if she won't tell him he won't stop calling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter