The Irritating Jerk is Getting On Her Nerves

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch, my head damn hurts.." Heeyoung groaned in pain as she took a half-bath after waking up. She leaned her head against the wall, eyes closed as she let the water ran down along her body without wetting her head. Headache had taken its toll on her.

It was already six in the morning when she woke up. She decided to take a bath and get herself ready to get out from  Infinite's dorm, but she was shocked at the awful throbbing of her head. Sure, she had taken a drink last night but she didn't expect to get this kind of killing-headache.

After five minutes, she turned off the hot shower, eyes half-must. The throbbing of her head wanted her to just stay put in one place without moving. The more she moved, the more her head would throbbed. She pulled the shower curtain to the side and stepped out just as when the door opened revealing a shock Sungyeol standing by the door.

"AAAHHHH" She screamed and wrapped the shower curtain around her body. "DAMN YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK??!!!!"

"Don't you know how to lock?" Sungyeol fired back.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"What happened? Something's wrong?" Came rushing the six confused boys of Infinite.

"ALL OF YOU, GET OUT AND LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. That's when the boys pulled Sungyeol out and locked the door in front of her eyes. Much to her irritation mixed with toe-curling embarrassment, she gripped tightly the shower curtain around her body and released an ear-splitting squeal.

 

 

 

Heeyoung's eyebrow arched upon seeing Sungyeol playing with a car key on the couch. *Don't tell me he's the one who will drive me home?* She wondered silently. She didn't have to ask coz Sunggyu came and told her that this jerk would really drive her home.

"Fine!" She stomped away. But Sungjong called her before she could twist the door knob open.

"Can I talk to you first?" He said. And even before she could answer him back, he pulled her towards the kitchen. "Heeyoung-ah.." He started. "I don't want us to have a fight. Please understand. I love—."

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter