The First Date

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-hello.. who's this.." Heeyoung muttered lifelessly as she put her phone over her ear, eyes still closed. She doesn't know what time already on that morning but her damn phone's ringing like for eternity that had woke her senses up.

"It's me." Said on the other line. She abruptly sat up from the bed just as when her small hair went straight up. How can she not recognize that alluring voice of Seongyeol? No, scratch the 'alluring' word.

"What do you want?" She tried her best to make her voice mad enough. But instead, she heard a chuckle from him.

"So you know it's me. Did you memorize the sound of my voice?"

She rolled her eyes in irritation. "Will you stop pestering me this early?"

"Waking on the wrong side of the bed?" She could picture him smirking through the phone.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"Get your up from the bed and get yourself ready."

"Why?"

"Our date is today, remember?" He said that made him blinked twice. Damn, she totally forgot about it!

"What if I don't? What you gonna do?" She smirked. She just wanted to piss him off just like what he did to her.

She heard him chuckled once again and she found herself liking his laughter. *Oh, snap!* She pinched herself. "Well, I'm sure you wouldn't want a scandal right? Look out the window, I'm here outside your house." He said. Her eyes went bulged. In one swift motion, she rushed towards the window and pulled the curtain to the side. There, outside, she saw Sungyeol happily waving at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter