Worst Day Ever

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung stormed out of the place, that once her favorite place but because of Lee Seongyeol she doesn't know if she still love the place. With big steps, she stormed not knowing that Seongyeol had followed her behind. "Dammit! Of all people, why him?!" She mumbled to herself, her eyebrows forming a straightline across her forehead. "Dammit! Dammit!"

Suddenly she heard a whistle behind her, just like Hyuna and Hyunseong's Troublemaker song. All of her hair went straight up. *Lee Seongyeol!!!* She breathe out and closed her eyes tightly in irritation. "Why are you following me?!!" She fumed as she turned abruptly. Seongyeol was taken aback at her sudden action that he jumped slightly.

A goofy smile appeared on his lips. "Hell, I'm not following you."

"Damn you!" She hissed, then started walking away with heavy steps. She could really feel that she would blow up any moment by now, if the bastard wouldn't stop bothering her. When a warm arm wrapped around her shoulders, she jerked. And when she looked at her side to see who it was, she was instantly looking at Seongyeol's eyes with a naughty smile hidden in it. "Get off your arm around me!" She fumed as she jerked away.

"Why? What's wrong-"

"What are you doing, Lee Seongyeol? Will you stop doing that?!"

To her surprise, he leaned forward that the tip of her nose touched his. "Why? It makes you uncomfortable?" He whispered, and for the damn second time, her hair went straight up. Damn, the bastard sure had a y voice!

She pushed him away. "Are you trying to seduce me? Well, you've got to try harder than that."

"Of course, I'm not seducing you. Why? Do you feel seduced?"

"Oh, the nerve!" She started walking again when she felt him following her behind. "Will you sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter