The Unexpected

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Infinite's showcase had already started when Heeyoung arrived. It was full of Inspirit, and she expected that already. Knowing Infinite, they're really famous. She walked her way through the crowd until she could reach the front view. She saw Hyemi, Youngmi and Woohyun's girlfriend happily watching their boyfriends at the left side of the stage.

She shifted her attention to the boys in front of her waving towards their fans. She wore a big smile as she saw Sungyeol clearly having fun. And then, he saw her. He even blinked just to make sure if she was there. When she waved, his mouth went a little bigger as if he liked her being there. Sungjong saw her too, and gave a warm smile towards him.

She saw Sungyeol excused himself and went out of the stage. But before he disappeared, he looked at her way and signalled her to follow him. So she did. Maybe it's time for me to tell him, she thought.

She passed through the three girls which she gave a tipid smile—more like awkward smile. It's because she couldn't look at them straight in their eyes, especially Hyemi.

She walked behind the stage and could no longer have a glimpse of Sungyeol. Where is he, she wondered. But then someone grabbed her hand she almost shrieked. Only a hand covered that stifled her screams. "It's me.."

She sighed in relief. It was Sungyeol. She turned around to face him. "Why do you have to grab me?" She hissed. And he only chuckled.

"Sorry." But he didn't sound concerned at all. "I never thought you'd come here. You miss me, don't you?"

"Shut up.." She blushed. She looked away but he managed to redirect her face to his full view. He inched forward and they kissed again, more passionate this time. When they broke the kiss, they were both panting. Heeyoung took the cue. "Sungyeol-shi.."

"Hmm?" He cooed.

"Uh, wh-what's the real.." She paused. "What's the real score between us?" He looked so confused. "I mean, we kiss each other but we're not..you know."

"We're dating." He said.

"Yeah, but.." She gulped. "We're not in a serious relationship like KARA's Hara and BEAST's Junhyung, right? I mean.. I was just.."

"Heeyoung-ah," He held her head up. "What do you mean?"

She gulped once aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter