Unforgettable Night At the Areno Club

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what's the problem?" Jae Min asked knowingly as she drank the wine in one big gulp. She arched her perfectly tweezed eyebrows when she looked at her friend.

"Why? Seeing me drinking here at the club is not an ordinary sight. I'm always having my nightlife every Friday, you know that." She muttered as she drank another glass again.

Her friend gave her a throaty laugh. "You can't fool me, Ms. Choi Heeyoung. I know you very well."

She released a heavy sigh. "Fine." She rolled her eyes and pouted her red lips. "It's all because of Seongyeol."

Jae Min frowned. "Who's that?"

"Infinite." She simply answered. Her friend's eyes went big.

"Really? OMG! Why? Are you two dating?"

"Hell, no!" She scoffed. "There will be no such thing as me dating the most, incredible jerk, , bastard.." Her friend winced at her words. "...dickhead member of Infinite!"

"Woah, are you cursing?"

"You want me to kill you?" She said sarcastically to her friend.

Jae Min pressed her lips together. "What really happened between you two?"

"That jerk humiliated me!" She gritted the words between her teeth. When her friend opened to ask again, she cut her off. "He humiliated me in front of Infinite! Ugh, that stupid jerk! And he's following me around. This morning, when I went to Hello Kitty Cafe, he was there! Damn him! He kept bugging me! He's so annoying, Jae Min-ah! I want to strangle him to death, I don't care if he's part of the famous Infinite!" She was panting after her rant. When she looked at her friend, there was a slow smile on her face.

"Are you done talking?" She said instead. A smoke came out from her nose and ears. "Coz, right behind you is the person you wanted to kill so badly."

"What?" She muttered. She turned her head slowly. And she was really not joking. Why, because behind her was the person she really wanted to strangle. In short, it was Lee Seongyeol.

"Hello again, Heeyoung." He said smiling at her.

"What are you doing here again?!" She snapped.

"Well, it's not only you who knows this club." He said, grinning from ear to ear like an idiot. "And I saw you, I thought you might want to dance with me."

"Hah, you wish!"

"Hey, Seongyeollie, are you all alone? Or the members are with you?" Jae Min asked excitedly. She was really an Infinite fan.

"Will you stop asking questions at him, Jae Min? Ignore him." She snapped to her friend like a boss. Jae Min rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Sad to say bestfriend that you're the only one who hates this god in front of us." She said as she moved her hips flirtily.

She winced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter