Leaving

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was thirty minutes past nine in the evening and it was awfully quiet. She was already staying in the hospital for five days until she decided to go home. For the past five days, she didn't allow anyone to visit her. She asked the nurse station to stop anyone who wanted to visit her, and Infinite wasn't exceptional.

She recovered fast, thank God. She had called her mom and told her she was alright and that she would be coming home soon. She was discharged just this afternoon and here she was in her room inside her house, and silence engulfed her. She was packing all her things, ready to fly back to California tomorrow.

Bye Lee Sungyeol, she sighed. She shouldn't be thinking of him right now. It isn't helping her. She stood and went to her full-lenght mirror. Her bruises were still visible and the wound on the left side of her forehead was covered with a bandage. Not to mention, there were dark circles under her eyes.

She doesn't feel pretty, but she doesn't care. She just can't wait to fly back to her home, where her family was waiting for her—the people who truly cared and loved her.

Soon her eyes felt heavy. She let her body fell on the bed, face down. And soon enough, she was drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

She woke up in time—six in the morning. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she went down to the kitchen and prepared something for her to eat. She made sandwiches and a hot coffee for her stomach . As she did, her eyes wandered around the house. Oh, I'm gonna miss this house, she thought. A lump suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter