A Hell-Kind of Day With Him

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What were you thinking?! Why here?! You should've asked me if I want to be here!" She fumed instantly upon seeing where they headed. dropped wide open as she slid out of the car. Of all places, he brought here in Loveland Theme Park! She didn't notice that they were heading in Jeju because she had fallen asleep. "We'll go to somewhere else that is for adults only."  She remembered him saying.

Sungyeol's eyes twitched into a smile. "You said Everland is for kids and you don't want to be there, so I brought you here."

"Damn you!" She hissed. She was about to get back inside the car when he caught her arm and stopped her.

"You know, I didn't drive here for a waist." He said then he dragged her towrads the entrance.

"Noo! Please don't!" She begged. "All of my life, I never dream of coming here! This park is so disgusting!"

"Yah, don't say that. You're a korean." He retorted. She was about to wiggle away when she saw that the other people were looking at her. "This park is for honeymooners, okay?"

"That's the point! We're not having our honeymoon and heck, we're not even a couple!" She snarled. But he still dragged her inside. She cringed upon seeing the statues inside the park. "I'm starting to think that you're a ert." She hissed to him.

Sungyeol snickered. "Think all you want, I don't care."

"If you want to roam around then go ahead, I'll go back to the car and I'll wait for you there." She said then she turned her back. She heard him sighed then footsteps behind her. She doesn't have to turn around, she knew it was him following her.

"You're such a kill-jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter