The Drunk Heeyoung

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, where the hell is my beer?!" Heeyoung yelled at the bartender. "Can't you get it straight?! All I want is just another freaking glass of beer and you couldn't get it?! Damn, you shouldn't be working here, you lousy people!! I want my beer now! Give me!"

"H-here it is, ma'am." The poor bartender stammered. She grabbed the beer from the bartender's hand causing some to spill off. Ignoring the thumping of her head, she gulped down the beer. "He loves Hyemi, who the hell is she?!" She scoffed.

She leaned her head above her palm and stared at the busy bartender. "I'm way more beautiful than that Hyemi . Right?" The bartender looked at her and nodded his head slightly.

"And I'm way more y than her!" She growled and the bartender nodded again. "Hyemi is a , why can't he realize that?!!"

"Heeyoung!" A voice called behind her, followed by the squealing of the girls inside the bar. She whirled her head and saw Infinite guys, her eyes went wide and gave an exaggerating gasp.

"Why the hell are you here?" She jumped off her chair and swayed.

"You're awfully drunk." Sungjong winced then held her by the arm. "C'mon, let's get you home."

"No, let me go!" She swept his hand away. "You don't care about me anymore so why are you here? And you even made your members came here with you? What is this? Some kind of a—."

"Stop babbling. We better drive you home." Sungjong cut her out.

She laughed. "Why? What for? So you could wash away your guilt feelings for rejecting me over the phone by driving me home? Oh, pish posh!"

"Sungjong, make it fast." L muttered. "People are looking at us."

"C'mon Hee—."

"Get the hell out of here and leave me alone." She cut Sungjong off before he could finish. "Don't forget to drag along your jerk friends." She announced so the whole bar would know how jerk these guys were, especially that one who got a name of Lee Sungyeol.

"Stop mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter