Irresistible Lips

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung-ah, I miss you.

Hope you're free tonight. I'll see you in Han River at 6pm.

 

Heeyoung felt giddy upon reading a text from Sungyeol. She was jumping all over her room, not caring that she was and only her white towel was wrapped around her. Sungyeol didn't call her for the rest of the day that made her sad but a text from him right after she took a shower energized her like that in an instant.

She suddenly stopped and composed herself. She didn't reply him instead she tossed her phone on the bed and dashed herself towards her closet. She grabbed her nice dress and wore it. She can't help herself to get excited for the night. She'll be seeing him again.

She put on some makeup, she should look good tonight so his jaw would drop once he sees her. When she was satisfied with her look, she dashed herself out of her house and took a cab heading to Han River. After getting out of the cab, she saw Sungyeol facing on the colorful bridge while leaning his back against his car. She noticed a lightning in the sky but ignored it. Hell, if it would rain right now, she wouldn't really care, as long as she's with Sungyeol.

"Ahem." She cleared to stir him whatever he was thinking. He turned around, and smiled when he saw her. Okay, just a simple smile like that made her heart thumped so hard. What was really wrong with her? *Am I falling for him?*

"Uh, maybe not.." She mubled.

"Come again? I didn't get that." He asked. She chuckled as she shook her head.

"Nothing." She smiled. "So, how's life? Are you guys preparing for a comeback?" She walked towards him and leaned her back against the car, like what he was doing. Her arm brushed softly against his and it didn't help with her uneasiness. Instead, it added an eerie feeling inside her.

"Yeah, that's why we're really busy." He replied. "I couldn't come to your house and say 'hi'." He looked at her.

She tucked her hair behind her ear. "Well, you can say hi to me now." She joked.

He snorted. "Hi."

She laughed while rolling her eyes. The bridge shifted their attention as it splashed another color. "Wow, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter