Love Is Ouch

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung drank the beer from her glass in one big gulp. It was already her 7th glass, and despite being dizzy, she still ordered for another glass. The waiter looked at her with disbelief but she glared at him. "Damn this life.." She mumbled as she leaned her chin on the counter while waiting for her beer.

She shoved her phone out from her pocket and called her friend. "Yah, Jae Min-ah? Where the hell are you? Don't you know I'm waiting here for you since forever? Where are you— what?! You can't make it? Oh, you freak! You better tell a good reason for that! What? Can't hear you!.. Aish, it's your anniversary with that freakin' boyfriend of yours and you're having a date with him tonight? Ah, whatever! Call me tomorrow. Bye." She hanged up the phone and shoved it back to her pocket just as when her order came. She gulped it halfway, putting the glass on the counter with a bang.

She was a mess for almost a week since that incident where she planned to kiss Sungyeol. It was just to slap Sungyeol on his arrogant face that she was not affected by his seducing ways. But unfortunately, it didn't help. Okay, she admit, she was affected. And she blamed it all to him.

"How dare him to block me from my plans?" She mumbled, eyes went into slits. "All I just want is to have Sungjong back.. Ugh, damn him!" She grabbed her glass and drank the remaining beer in one go.

Once again, she shoved out her phone and dialed Sungjong's number. "Hello, Heeyoung-ah?" Answered Sungjong on the other line.

"Sungjongiie.." She muttered on the phone and ended up with a burp. "I miss you already. Don't you miss me?"

"Heeyoung-ah, are you drunk?" Sungjong asked.

"Where are you right now?" She asked instead, ignoring his question. "Please come here. I want to talk to you, please.."

"Heeyoung-ah, you're drunk. I'll talk to you when you're okay." He said.

"I'm not drunk!" She snapped, hitting the table with her palm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter