The Plan

Sungyeol and His Seducing Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry for that Sungjong-ah.." Seongyeol immediately said as soon as he closed the door shut. "I just can't help myself seeing her again."

Sungjong sighed heavily as he threw his arms around his girlfriend. "It's okay.. I'm shock too that she's here."

"B..but aren't you too harsh on her, Seongyeol-ah?" Hyemi asked.

"Wow, I didn't know you care for her." Dongwoo said sarcastically at her that made her eyes rolled at the back of her head.

"I'm not, okay? I'm just..you know, worried that Sungjong might get mad at his hyung.

"I wonder why she's here." Sunggyu said.

"Well, she wanted to get Sungjong back from Hyemi."Seongyeol said as he slumped himself on the couch.

"What? What did you just say, Seongyeol-ah?" Youngmi asked, unable to believe what she just heard.

"She told me that when I pushed her out." He said. "She's back for Sungjong. She'll gonna ruin Hyemi and Sungjong's relationship."

"No way!" Hyemi fumed. "I'm not gonna let her do that!"

"We'll not gonna let her do that." Seongyeol corrected.

"And why? Do you have any plans in mind?" Woohyun asked.

"Wait guys!" Sumi interrupted. "Who's Heeyoung?"

"She was Sungjong's bestfriend and ex-girlfriend." Woohyun asnwered his girlfriend's question. "And she's back with revenge.

"Ohh. Is she that evil?"

Hyemi snorted. "You have no idea, Sumi-yah."

"So who have plans in mind?" L sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter